Author Topic: What Islam is Not - How Islam Spreads  (Read 4502 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
What Islam is Not - How Islam Spreads
« on: March 09, 2010, 03:35:27 PM »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Swiss Member of Parliament Has Had Enough!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 10:29:09 AM »
Swiss Member of Parliament Has Had Enough!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCW2hxux3Ro

apollodorus

• View Profile
Re: How Islam Spreads
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 02:13:59 PM »
Christians DO need to start reproducing again for the good of the world. The silent, sickeningly gentle but brutally rejecting treatment I underwent living in half-Muslim area of London taught me to become a modified liberal.

I am probably the only liberal, "Pagan" and non-Judeo-Christian values person on the site.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 11:48:41 AM »
It wouldn't be quite as big an issue if proper immigration laws were implemented and enforced.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 11:47:17 AM »
It wouldn't be quite as big an issue if proper immigration laws were implemented and enforced.

I believe that you have shown your true nature of the enforcing man-made laws on GOD's Earth to confine restrict and ban and give privilege to historically advantaged communities. You claim to be a follower of Jesus and that no biblical laws and rituals apply any longer then you insist on creating and enforcing man made laws.  ?????

Let me see where Jesus says create borders and only allow certain people rights and privileges. Show me where Jesus says that you must make laws to restrict movement on God's Earth. Show me the laws that render you superior to others. Please do not be a hypocrite.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 01:17:27 PM »

I believe that you have shown your true nature of the enforcing man-made laws on GOD's Earth to confine restrict and ban and give privilege to historically advantaged communities.

Did you watch the video in the OP regarding the imperialistic conquest, subjugation and oppression of Islam?

Those in this thread were expressing support for governments that secure the right to freedom, liberty, self-determination and free exercise of religion for all citizens.
The very antitheses - the exact opposite - of the iron fist required to rule Islamic slave states through totalitarian oppression of Islam and Satan's sharia law.

While the following is today perhaps a bit extreme even for Islamic standards, the following does do a good job of expressing the true heart of Muhammadanism:

AP - December 06, 2006 MOGADISHU, Somalia - "Residents of a southern Somalia town who do not pray five times a day will be beheaded, an Islamic courts official said Wednesday, adding the edict will be implemented in three days."

You claim to be a follower of Jesus and that no biblical laws and rituals apply any longer then you insist on creating and enforcing man made laws.  ?????

Please keep in mind that the chat included a self-proclaimed atheist, Appolodorus.

Resisting and I recognize that once a person is born again by being saved by the shed blood of the Messiah, Jesus Christ, His people are in the kingdom and no longer OF the world. However as human beings we are still stuck having to live IN the world until we die, and thus it is our Christian duty to advance the cause of freedom of religion for all people of the world so everyone has the opportunity to come to a life in Christ.
As directly contrasted - the exact opposite - of being murdered for coming to Christ, as it is in Islamic countries. Where bibles and Christian materials are also restricted or outright banned.
http://www.persecution.com/public/restrictednations.aspx

Let me see where Jesus says create borders and only allow certain people rights and privileges.

Indeed the exact opposite as you may have correctly guessed:

Jhn 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Show me where Jesus says that you must make laws to restrict movement on God's Earth.

Why are you arguing so vehemently against Islamic sharia law and Islamic oppression as it is universally found throughout the Islamic world?

Indeed at least the forefathers of the U.S. understood that all of our rights come from God and it designed a government specifically for the purpose of not infringing on those God given rights.

Show me the laws that render you superior to others. Please do not be a hypocrite.

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1479.msg5960#msg5960
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1478.0