Author Topic: Mohammed, his fellow conquering murders & sex with captives  (Read 2764 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Mohammed, his fellow conquering murders & sex with captives
« on: April 14, 2010, 08:19:51 AM »
This is the account (Bukhari, Tabari, Ishaq) of just one attack of Mohammed and his followers on a peaceful, hardworking, Jewish farming community for the purpose of stealing their property and enslaving their women and children. In the process the 600-800 men and boys were brought before Mohammed at his request, and beheaded, while their wives and children looked on as their husbands, fathers, and sons were beheaded. They were then taken as slaves, along with the property of the Jews that Mohammed stole as "booty", with Mohammed receiving 1/5 of the spoils for himself as he detailed for himself in his recitations.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=608.0
http://www.searchtruth.com/chapter_display.php?chapter=8&translator=2#41
Sura 8:41 And know that out of all the booty that ye may acquire (in war), a fifth share is assigned to Allah,- and to the Messenger...

Please read the chapter from the beginning at the link below. Following are excerpts.
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_19_Islams_Holocaust.Islam

Aisha, the prophet's child wife, put down her dolls long enough to give us this report: Tabari VIII:29 "Muhammad pitched a round tent over Sa'd [the wounded anti-Semite] in the mosque. He laid down his sword, having just returned from the Trench. Then Gabriel came to him and said: 'Have you abandoned the fight? By Allah, the angels have not yet put down their weapons! Go out and fight the Jews.' So he called for his breastplate and put it back on. Then he went out and the Muslims followed him."

War was more important than prayer to Islam's dark spirit: Tabari VIII:29 "The Holy Prophet (peace be unto him) said, 'No one should pray the afternoon prayer until they are in the territory of the Qurayza because warfare against the Jews is incumbent upon Muslims.'" Ishaq:461 "The Muslims had been totally occupied with warlike preparations. They refused to pray until they had come upon the Jews in accordance with Muhammad's order. Allah did not find fault with them in His Book, nor did the Messenger reprimand them for it." Postponing a prayer so that they could besiege innocent families was so religious of them. They were setting a fine example for terrorists everywhere. And it's pretty hard to misinterpret this prophetic decree: "Warfare against the Jews is incumbent upon Muslims."

Demonstrating his deep-seated racial hatred, Muhammad unleashed what we would call hate speech: Tabari VIII:28 "When the Messenger approached the Jews, he said, 'You brothers of apes! Allah shamed you and cursed you.'" Muhammad's mouth was as foul as his manners. Bukhari:V5B59N449 "On the day of the Qurayza siege, Allah's Apostle said to Hassan, 'Abuse them with your poems, for Gabriel is with you.'" When it came to racial hatred, Islam's prophet was a full-service provider.

"The Holy Prophet said, 'Submit to his judgment.' So they submitted. The Messenger of Allah sent a donkey with a saddle padded with palm fiber, and he was mounted on it."

That's obviously not how it happened, so let's check the Sira: Ishaq:461 "After the siege exhausted and terrorized them, the Jews felt certain that the Apostle would not leave them until he had exterminated them. So they decided to talk to Ka'b Asad. He said, 'People of the Jews, you see what has befallen you. I shall propose three alternatives. Take whichever one you please.' He said, 'Swear allegiance to this man and accept him; for, by Allah, it has become clear to you that he is a prophet sent from Allah. It is he that you used to find mentioned in your scripture book. Then you will be secure in your lives, your property, your children, and your wives.'" Getting one out of three right wasn't bad for a Muslim: Muhammad was Allah's prophet.

However, there is no mention of an Arab prophet in the Hebrew Scriptures, much less of a coming terrorist thug. But consider the gall it took to suggest this delusional alternative to the besieged Jews - especially after what they had endured at the hands of the wannabe "messiah." And even the Qur'an admits that the Jews had repeatedly rejected Muhammad's assertions as being preposterous. They had disclaimed his bastardization of their Torah, and they had been repulsed by his warmongering nature and grotesque immorality. Just imagine swearing an oath to a "religious prophet" so that he would not kill you, steal your property, enslave your children, and rape your women. Sure, a Muslim would do it; they're trained to lie, but not a Jew.

Ishaq:462/Tabari VIII:30 "The Jews said, 'We will never abandon the Torah or exchange it for the Qur'an.' Asad said, 'Since you reject this proposal of mine, then kill your children and your wives and go out to Muhammad and his Companions as men who brandish swords, leaving behind no impediments to worry you. If you die, you shall have left nothing behind; if you win you shall find other women and children.' The Jews replied, 'Why would we kill these poor ones? What would be the good of living after them?'" While I don't believe a word of this, , if it were true, it provides a window into the depraved character of the first Muslims as well as to the godly nature of these Jews.

Ishaq:463/Tabari VIII:34 "When Sa'd reached the Messenger of Allah and the Muslims, the Prophet said, 'Arise and go to your master and help him dismount.' Then Muhammad said, 'Pass judgment on them.' Sa'd replied, 'I pass judgment that their men shall be killed, their women and children made captives, and their property divided.' Allah's Apostle proclaimed, 'You have passed judgment on the Jews with the judgment of Allah and the judgment of His Messenger.'" The Unholy Trinity was pleased.

It's important for you to know that I have reported every Hadith collected by Tabari, Ishaq, and Bukhari regarding the assault on the Jews. There wasn't a single word written about Jewish combatants. Three settlements, three sieges, and yet the Jews never struck a blow - not one. There was no excuse. There was no claim of self defense. This was a grotesque act of racially inspired genocide. And the motivation was greed. The Jews embodied everything the Muslims had failed to achieve. They were productive, prosperous, moral, literate, peaceful, honest, discerning, and religious.

Bukhari collected a series of Hadith on this diabolical verdict: Bukhari:V5B58N148-B59N447 "Sa'd came riding a donkey, and when he approached the mosque, the Prophet said, 'Get up for the best amongst you.' Then the Apostle said, 'O Sa'd! These people have agreed to accept your verdict.' Sa'd said, 'I judge that their men should be killed and their offspring and women should be taken as captives.' The Prophet said, 'You have given a judgment similar to Allah the King's Judgment.'" A second reveals: Bukhari:V5B59N448 "They then surrendered to the Prophet's judgment but he directed them to Sa'd to give the verdict. Sad said, 'I give my judgment that their men should be killed, their women and children should be taken as captives, and their properties distributed.'" A third proclaims: Bukhari:V5B59N362 "The Nadir and Qurayza violated their peace treaty, so the Prophet exiled the Nadir and then he killed the Qurayza men. He distributed their women, children and property among the Muslims." And what do you suppose the Muslim militants did to their women? The Qur'an says that they forced them into prostitution. The Hadith says that they raped them. Bukhari:V5B59N459 "I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, 'We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'" (Yes, that's what it says.)

Another Bukhari Hadith goes on to report that Muhammad never grew weary of tormenting Jews: "He exiled all the Jews from Medina. They were the Jews of the Qaynuqa and the Jews of the Haritha and all the other Jews from their homes."

With something this morally crippled, it's important to know that there are many confirmations - each destroying the myth Muhammad was a prophet. His Islam was a terrorist manifesto. It was conceived for rape and plunder. And on this day it was doing what it did best. Tabari VIII:34 "Sa'd turned away from the Messenger out of respect. He said, 'I pass judgment that the men shall be killed, the property divided, and the children and women made slaves.' Muhammad replied, 'You have passed judgment on them with the judgment of Allah from above seven heavens.'"

The chorus continues with this refrain: Tabari VIII:39 "After the affair of the Qurayza ended, the wound of Sa'd broke open. Aisha reports: He passed judgment on the Jews and prayed saying, 'O Allah, You know that there are no men whom I would rather fight and strive to kill than men who called Your Messenger a liar.'"

Before we review what happened next, I want to share the verses I omitted earlier from the 33rd surah: the model for the Holocaust: Qur'an 33:26 "Allah took down the People of the Scripture Book. He cast terror into their hearts. Some you slew, and some you made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, giving you a land which you had not traversed before. And Allah has power over all things." Version two: "And He drove the People of the Scripture down from their homes and cast panic into their hearts. Some you killed, and you made some captive. And He caused you to inherit their farms, houses, wealth, and land you have not trodden. Allah is ever Able to do all things." This Qur'anic verse is among Islam's most stinging indictments. It confirms its most barbaric act.

But it's worse than it appears on the surface. Since it was Muhammad who actually perpetrated these crimes, it confirms that Muhammad was Allah. Allah was never anything more than a rock idol, the Black Stone stuck in the wall of the Ka'aba. Muhammad created his persona and his revelations. And that is why Muhammad's personality, character, behavior, and words are identical to Allah's. But Muhammad had help. Lucifer, just as Paul had warned, transformed himself into an angel of light. Pretending to be Gabriel, he struck a bargain with the insecure and covetous Arab. In the exchange, Muhammad was possessed by Lucifer's most able demon. Working together, the Unholy Trinity established the religion of deceit, death, and damnation.

Muhammad's behavior was covetous, ruthless, and murderous to be sure. Yet attributing this debauchery to deity was his most vile act. Men have plundered before. Men have robbed before. Men have murdered before. But no god has ever said: "'God' drove the unbelievers back in fury, and they gained no advantage. Allah was sufficient to help the believers in battle. He made the People of the Book descend from their homes, and He terrorized them, so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their property, homes, wealth, and a country you had not trodden under foot before."

In the first chapter, I included a speech from the Islamic world's leading imam. Al-Buraik, the Saudi ruling family's favorite sheik, spoke at a telethon the Fahd family dictators hosted to enrich the families of Palestinian suicide bombers. This esteemed Islamic cleric said, "O, Muslims, don't take Jews and Christians as allies. Muslim brothers in Palestine do not have any mercy or compassion on the Jews, their blood, their money, or their flesh. Their women are yours to take, legitimately. Allah made them yours. Why don't you enslave their women? Why don't you wage jihad? Why don't you pillage them?" Now you know where he got his material.

And this was the result: Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men." The lone prophet of the Islamic religion had the imprisoned Jews brought to him so that he might enjoy the ghoulish spectacle. Even Hitler was too ashamed to visit Auschwitz.

Then in words hauntingly similar to what Jews must have asked as Nazi trains hauled their families off to concentration camps: "As they were being taken in small groups to the Prophet, they said to one another, 'What do you think will be done to us.' Someone said, 'Do you not understand. On each occasion do you not see that the summoner never stops? He does not discharge anyone. And that those who are taken away do not come back. By God, it is death!' The affair continued until the Messenger of Allah had finished with them all." If 900 men and boys were dragged out of their imprisonment in "batches" and led into the central market square of Medina to be beheaded in front of Muhammad, the "affair" would have lasted eight to ten hours. Imagine a "prophet" perverted enough to watch until he had "finished with them all." It's enough to make you vomit.

Surely, he could not have been this twisted. Tabari VIII:40 "The Messenger of God commanded that furrows should be dug in the ground for the Qurayza. Then he sat down. Ali and Zubayr began cutting off their heads in his presence." Muhammad was a prophet of a different color.

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "Huyayy, the enemy of Allah, was brought out. He was wearing a rose-colored suit of clothes that he had torn all over with fingertip-sized holes so that it would not be taken as booty. His hands were bound to his neck with a rope. When he looked at Muhammad he said, 'I do not regret opposing you. Whoever forsakes God will be damned.' He sat down and was beheaded." The rabbi synthesized the Bible into a single sentence, "Whoever forsakes (separates) himself from Yahweh will be damned (separated) from him." In the Scriptures, forsaken, damned, and separated are synonymous. This fine man chose not to separate himself from Yahweh and worship his adversary Satan, so he lost his life but saved his soul. Huyayy is now living eternally with his Creator. Muhammad, the recipient of this message forsook Yahweh and damned himself - choosing instead to form an alliance with Lucifer. Today, Muhammad's soul is eternally damned in the place of separation, called hell - Satan's paradise.

Ishaq:464/Tabari VIII:36 "According to Aisha, one Jewish woman was killed. By Allah, she was by my side, talking with me and laughing while Allah's Messenger was killing her men in the marketplace."

Psychologists call this a "gallows laugh." It's a common manifestation of extreme stress. So while the reaction of the Jewish woman was excused, the behavior of the Muslim men is not. They were forcing Qurayza women to watch as they severed the heads of their fathers, husbands, brothers, and sons. The level of human depravity depicted here wouldn't replayed again for 1,300 years. Muhammad's apprentice, Adolf Hitler, forced Jews to remove their kin from cyanide showers, only to place them in the roaring fires of his crematorium. Doctrines demented enough to compel such behavior cannot be tolerated. While the Pope may wish to kiss the Qur'an, I'd prefer to spit on it. But then again, the Pope was wrong about Hitler, too.

Ishaq:464/Tabari VIII:36 "Suddenly an unseen voice called out her name. It said, 'Where is so and so.' She said, 'Here I am.' 'Good heavens,' I cried, 'what is wrong.' She said, 'I am going to be killed because of something I did.' She was taken away and beheaded. Aisha used to say, 'I shall never forget my wonder at her good spirits, even when she knew she would be killed.'" The witness of Jews continues to be remarkable.

Tabari VIII:37 "Thabit said, 'O Allah's Messenger, Zabir, who was Abu Ar-Rahman, did me a favor, sparing my life, and I owe him a debt of gratitude. I wish to repay him for it. Grant me his life.' The Prophet said, 'It is yours.'" The source of this Hadith wants to make sure Muslims didn't equate this act of "mercy" with the "prophet" being soft on Jews. That is why he said that this man's real name was "Slave-to-Muhammad's-First-God-Ar-Rahman." Ishaq:465 "So Thabit went to him and Zabir said, 'Why do this? I'll be an old man without family and children.' Thabit asked Muhammad for his family and he said, 'His wife and children are yours.' But Zabir said, 'Without my property, how will we survive?' So Thabit asked the Prophet for Zabir's wealth and it was given to him. Thabit went to Zabir and announced that he had been given all of his property. Zabir said, 'Thabit, you are two-faced. What has happened to Asad?' 'He has been beheaded.' 'How about Huyayy?' 'He has been killed.' 'And how fares Azzal?' 'He has been slain.' 'How about the rest of the Qurayza men?' Thabit said, 'They have all gone to their death.' Zabir said, 'Then for the sake of the favor I once did for you, there is no good in living anymore.' So Thabit brought him forward, and they struck off his head. When what he said was reported to Abu Bakr, he replied, 'He will soon meet his dear ones in the fires of Hell, and there they will dwell forever.'"

In the most tortured words ever uttered in the name of religion: Tabari VIII:38 "The Messenger of Allah commanded that all of the Jewish men and boys who had reached puberty should be beheaded. Then the Prophet divided the wealth, wives, and children of the Banu Qurayza Jews among the Muslims." Ishaq:465 "When their wrists were bound with cords, the Apostle was a sea of generosity to us." It's hard to imagine evil this dark.

Further confirming that he was a terrorist and pirate, not a messenger or prophet, Muhammad's first biographer said: Ishaq:465 "Then the Apostle divided the property, wives, and children of the Qurayza among the Muslims. Allah's Messenger took his fifth of the booty. He made known on that day the extra shares for horses and their riders - giving the horse two shares and the rider one. A Muslim without a horse got one share of the spoil. It was the first booty in which lots were cast." Why lots, you may be wondering? Casting lots is a gambling game, one expressly forbidden by Islam. The reason is two-fold. First, the religion of Islam was a joke to these fellows. They simply used it as a tool to justify their disgusting behavior. The first Muslims were less religious than Hitler's S.S. Second, the mercenaries needed a picking order in which to draft Jewish homes, property, businesses, women, and children. Muhammad didn't want them squabbling. Some sex slaves were prettier than others.

In the name of full disclosure, here is the report of Islam's first historian: Tabari VIII:38 "On that day Muhammad made known the shares of the horsemen and shares of the foot soldiers, and he deducted from these shares his fifth. A horseman received three shares: two shares for the horse and one for its rider. A foot soldier received one share. The cavalry at the battle with the Qurayza numbered thirty-six horses. It was the first booty in which shares were allotted to them. According to this example (Sunnah), the procedure of the Messenger of Allah in the divisions of booty became a precedent which was followed in subsequent raids." Every Islamic apologist could cry out for a thousand years and not undo the damage done by Muhammad and his militants. We put ourselves, our men, women, and children, into harm's way when we allow Islam to masquerade as a legitimate religion. Fundamental Islam is no different than fundamental Nazism. These crimes must not go unpunished.

As further evidence that militant Islam is fundamental Islam, and that the Islam of Muhammad was built upon the slave trade, we find: Tabari VIII:39 "Then the Messenger of Allah sent Sa'd bin Zayd with some of the Qurayza captives to Najd, and in exchange for them he purchased horses and arms." Nothing could be more clear. Hitler financed his war machine on booty he stole from the Jews. In slave labor camps he forced Jews to work without pay building planes, tanks, and bombs. Muhammad set the precedent, funding his war effort on the flesh and property of Jews. These men and their methods were identical. And one day, in the not too distant future, this misguided doctrine will be unleashed on a world comprising six billion souls. Replete with nuclear and biological weapons, a billion people will perish.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Mohammed, his fellow conquerors & sex with captives
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 10:15:04 AM »
The reason Allah approved rape, involuntary sex with prisoners, in the 33rd surah was because Muhammad was about to indulge. Tabari VIII:38 "The Prophet selected for himself from among the Jewish women of the Qurayza, Rayhanah bt. Amr. She became his concubine. When he predeceased her, she was still in his possession. When the Messenger of Allah took her as a captive, she showed herself averse to Islam and insisted on Judaism." Imagine the horror of being the sex slave of the man who had murdered your father and your brothers. Imagine being forced to have sex with a man who had given your mother up to be raped and had sold your sisters into slavery to buy swords so that he could torment others. It's chilling - perversity on an unimaginable scale. Muhammad may well have been the most vile human to have ever lived.

The first to chronicle the prophet's revolting life explains: Ishaq:466 "The Apostle [taking first dibs] chose one of the Jewish women for himself. Her name was Rayhana. She remained with him until she died, in his power. The Apostle proposed to marry her and put the veil on her but she said, 'Leave me under your power, for that will be easier.' She showed a repugnance towards Islam when she was captured." Muhammad raped Rayhana after killing, enslaving, and plundering her family. If you want to understand the doctrine of submission, put yourself in her sandals and gaze deeply into the eyes of the man who is abusing you.

Ishaq:466 "Allah sent down [a Qur'an surah] concerning the Trench and Qurayza raid. The account is found in the Confederates or Allied Troops. In it He mentions their trial and His kindness to the Muslims. 'Remember We sent a wind against the armies and they could not see. Allah sent this wind with his angels. Allah said, When they came at you from above and below, and when eyes grew wild and hearts reached your throats, you harbored doubts about Allah. Those in whose hearts is a disease said, 'What Allah and His Messenger has promised us is nothing but delusion.'"

Before I comment, let's read on: Ishaq:467 "Allah addressed the believers and said, 'In Allah's Apostle you have a fine example for anyone who hopes to be in the place where Allah is." Ishaq:468 "Then Allah said, 'Some of you have fulfilled your vow to Me by dying; you have finished your work and returned to Me like those who sought martyrdom in prior battles. And some of you are still waiting to capitalize on Allah's promise of martyrdom. You do not hesitate in your religion and never doubt.'" Ishaq:468 "Allah brought down the People of the Scripture Book. I forced the Qurayza from their homes and cast terror into their hearts. Some you slew, and some you took captive. You killed their men and enslaved their women and children. And I caused you to inherit their land, their dwellings, and their property. Allah can do all things.'"

While I recognize that we have reviewed Allah's endorsement of genocide in the 33rd surah, Ishaq's review of the Qur'an ties the Islamic god irrevocably to the event. And there is no question that Ishaq's interpretation of the surah - as the earliest and best researched - is the most credible in Islam. Moreover, when Allah told Muslims to follow Muhammad's example he was specifically encouraging terrorism, mass murder, piracy, the slave trade, and rape.

The Qur'an said that its dark spirit deployed killer angels. The first Muslims harbored doubts about Allah. They believed that Muhammad's message was delusional. Good Muslims vowed to die as martyrs killing infidels. They were mercenaries, as they expected a reward. Allah was presented as an anti-Semite and a terrorist. Islam's "god" approved genocide and the enslavement of women and children. He even confessed to being a pirate, claiming to have caused Muslims to inherit stolen land, possessions, and homes.

There is no other way to interpret these confessions or to explain them away. The dark spirit, demented prophet, and delusional doctrine that seduced men into perpetrating these heinous acts must be exposed, repudiated, and then banished from the earth. Or tomorrow, men following Muhammad's example will terrorize you, forcing you into submission. They will rape, rob, enslave, and kill your family. And while the Islamic terrorists will earn their just reward for following Muhammad's example - "going to the place where Allah is" - the pain they will inflict cannot be undone.

The first Muslims were proud of themselves. Ishaq:468 "Gabriel came to the Apostle when Sa'd was taken. He visited him in the middle of the night wearing an embroidered turban and said, 'O Muhammad, who is this dead man for whom the doors of heaven have been opened and at whom the throne shook?'" Since Gabriel is "credited" with revealing the Qur'an to Muhammad, it's odd that he would need to ask the "messenger" about something that happened in heaven. And Sa'd was a thug, a man who loved to kill. He was a racist and a thief. If these behaviors rock Allah's throne, the Islamic god is a rather nasty fellow.

Ishaq:468 "Sa'd was a fat man but those who carried his funeral bier said that they had never carried a lighter one. Muhammad said, 'He had angelic pallbearers because the angels rejoiced when Sa'd's spirit shook Allah's throne.'" Ishaq:469 "An Ansar recited this poem: 'The throne of Allah shook for only one man: Sa'd the brave and bold, a glorious leader, a knight ever ready. Stepping into the battle, he cut heads to pieces.'" Saint Sa'd, a genuine Muslim hero. Ishaq:469 "The Apostle said, 'Every wailing woman lies except those who wept for Sa'd.'" Tabari VIII:40 "Aisha, the Mother of the Faithful, was asked, 'How did the Messenger of God behave.' She replied, 'His eye did not weep for anyone.'" Der prophet and der fuhrer were cut from the same cloth.

Ishaq:469 "On the day the Qurayza were slain, one Muslim was martyred. A stone was thrown on him and it inflicted a shattering wound. The Apostle said, 'He will have the reward of two martyrs.'" In Islam you get bonus points for killing, robbing, and enslaving Jews.

These poetic lines were recited during the Islamic Holocaust: Ishaq:470 "We attacked them fully armed, sharp swords in hand, cutting through heads and skulls." This could serve as Islam's byline: Ishaq:471 "We were steadfast trusting in Him. We have a Prophet by whom we will conquer all men." All means all, that's all "all" means. So this could serve as Islam's byline: "We have a Prophet by whom we will conquer all men."

Ishaq:472 "Muhammad's Companions are the best in war." Ishaq:473 "Muhammad and his Companions humiliated every doubter." Ishaq:475 "Allah commanded that horses should be kept for His enemy in the fight so they might vex them. We obeyed our Prophet's orders when he called us to war. When he called for violent efforts we made them. The Prophet's command is obeyed for he is truly believed. He will give us victory, glory, and a life of ease. Those who call Muhammad a liar disbelieve and go astray. They attacked our religion and would not submit." The last was a full service sonnet. It contained an incentive to amass weapons and incentive to use them, a command to annoy the enemy and a command to fight them. It encouraged and acknowledged violence. It even admitted that violence was perpetrated for money - to gain a life of ease.

Ishaq:479 "Slain in Allah's religion, Sa'd inherits Paradise with the martyrs. His was a noble testimony. When he pronounced his verdict on the Qurayza, he did not judge on his own volition. His judgment and Allah's were one. Sa'd is among those who sold his life for the Garden of Bliss." Considering the verdict called for genocide, larceny, and enslavement, Allah's complicity in these crimes is bothersome.

This, too, is hideous: Ishaq:481 "The Apostle slew them in their own town. With our troops he surrounded their homes. We shouted out cries in the heat of battle. The Jews were given the Scripture and wasted it. Being blind, [the illiterate man said] they strayed from the Torah. You Jews disbelieved the Qur'an and yet you have tasted the confirmation of what it said. May Allah make our raid on them immortal.

May fire burn in their quarter. They will no longer ruin our lands. You [Jews] have no place here, so be off!"

I saved the worst for last... Ishaq:480 "The Qurayza met their misfortune [now there's an understated word]. In humiliation they found no helper. A calamity worse than that which fell upon the Nadir befell them. On that day Allah's Apostle came to them like a brilliant moon. We left them with blood upon them like a pool. They lay prostrate with the vultures circling round."

I am going to dedicate the remainder of this chapter to the similarities between Mein Kampf and the Qur'an because I do not want the world to endure a third Holocaust. The veil of religiosity must be removed from Islam so that we might defend ourselves from its racial hatred and intolerance - its command to wipe infidels out to the last. I know of no better way to accomplish this goal than to expose the similarities between Muhammad and Hitler, Islam and Nazism, the Islamic scriptures and Mein Kampf.

Please read the whole chapter regarding these murdering, rapist, thieves:
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_19_Islams_Holocaust.Islam

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 06:48:55 AM »
http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/bukhari/059.sbt.html
(hit the link and scroll to #459)

Some Muslims seem shocked by this verse and even try to deny it so here's another source.
http://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=59&translator=1&start=172&number=456

Bukhari 59.459  Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: I entered the Mosque and saw Abu Said Al-Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about Al-Azl (i.e. coitus interruptus). Abu Said said, "We went out with Allah's Apostle for the Ghazwa of Banu Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus. So when we intended to do coitus interruptus, we said, 'How can we do coitus interruptus before asking Allah's Apostle who is present among us?" We asked (him) about it and he said, 'It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist."  

It's easy to see by the past tense "loved" that this was the normal method of operation for Mohammed's followers. It would, of course have been, because Mohammed's boys were in it for their share of the property stolen from others, and to rape and sexually enslave of the wives and young girls of the men they slaughtered. That in this particular case Mohammed advised that "it is better" not to is certainly not a prohibition, and does not change the MO they admitted to. Indeed Mohammed is simply advising them to complete the act, by suggesting that any children that would result, would have been predestined to exist.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 07:18:08 AM »
Best viewed on it's own web page with active links.
http://faithfreedom.org/challenge/rapist.htm

Muhammad: A Rapist

Muhammad allowed his men to rape the women captured in raids. However, after capturing the women, Muslims faced a dilemma.  They wanted to have sex with them but also wanted to return them for ransom and therefore did not want to make them pregnant.  Some of these women were already married.  Their husbands had managed to escape when taken by surprise and were still alive.  The raiders considered the possibility of coitus interruptus (withdrawing from intercourse prior to ejaculation).  Unsure of the best course of action, they went to Muhammad for counsel. Bukhari reports:

Abu Saeed said: "We went out with All'h's Apostle for the Ghazwa of Banu Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus.  So when we intended to do coitus interruptus, we said, 'How can we do coitus interruptus before asking All'h's Apostle who is present among us?"  We asked (him) about it and he said, 'It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist." [1]

Notice that Muhammad does not forbid raping women captured in war.  Instead, he indicates that when All'h intends to create anything, nothing can prevent it.  In other words, not even the absence of semen can prevent it.  So Muhammad is telling his men that coitus interruptus would be futile and ill-advised because it would be an attempt to thwart the irresistible will of All'h.  Muhammad does not say a word against the forced insemination of these captive females. In fact, by criticizing coitus interruptus, in effect he supported forced insemination.

In the Qur'an, Muhammad's god made it legal to have intercourse with slave women, the so-called "right hand possessions," even if they were married before their capture.[2]  

Juwairiya:

Ibn Aun has narrated: "I wrote a letter to Nafi and Nafi wrote in reply to my letter that the Prophet had suddenly attacked Bani Mustaliq without warning while they were heedless and their cattle were being watered at the places of water. Their fighting men were killed and their women and children were taken as captives; the Prophet got Juwairiya on that day. Nafi said that Ibn 'Umar had told him the above narration and that Ibn 'Umar was in that army." Bukhari 3.46.717    (see also Muslim 019. 4292)

Muhammad sent one of his companions; Bareeda bin Haseeb, to spy on the Bani al-Mustaliq and after assessing the situation he ordered his men to attack. Muslims came out of Madina on 2nd Shaban of 5 A.H. and encamped at Muraisa, a place at a distance of 9 marches from Medina.  

Juwairiya was one of the captives during the raid of Banu Mustaliq. When all the prisoners were made slaves and distributed among the victorious Muslim soldiers, Juwairiyah fell to the lot of Thabit bin Qais. She was the daughter of Haris, the leader of the clan.

The Islamic site muslims.ws writes: "She was the daughter of the leader of the clan, and therefore, very much felt the discomfiture and disgrace of being made slave of an ordinary Muslim soldier. Therefore, she requested him to release her on payment of ransom. Thabit agreed to this, if she could pay him 9 Auqias of gold. Hazrat Juwairiyah had no ready money with her. She tried to raise this amount through contributions, and approached the Holy Prophet also in this connection. She said to him "0' Prophet of Allah! I am the daughter of Al Haris bin Zarar, the Lord (chief) of his people. You know that it is by chance that our people have fallen captive and I have fallen to the share of Thabit bin Qais and have requested him to release me considering my status, but he has refused. Please do an act of kindness and save me from humiliation". The Holy Prophet was moved and asked the captive woman if she would like a thing still better. She asked as to what was that thing. He said that he was ready to pay her ransom and marry her if she liked. She agreed to this proposal. So the Holy Prophet paid the amount of ransom and married her."  

First he raids a population without warning because they were easy targets and wealthy. As usual he kills the unarmed able-bodied men, plunders their belongings, then enslaves the rest. The narrator says,  "According to the prevailing practice all the prisoners were made slaves and distributed among the victorious Muslim soldiers."  Prevailing practice?  Didn't Muhammad come to show people the right way?  Why should he follow the evil prevailing practices of a people whom he called ignorant?  By doing so, he set the example and those evil practices became standard practices of the Muslims for ever.

The narrator says that upon seeing Juwairiyah the Prophet was "moved". Methinks that movement must have happened in his male organ because his heart seems to have remained cold and unmoved. Although Muslims call this marriage, I call it rape.

Safiyah

Safiyah was a beautiful 17 years old Jewish woman who was captured when Muhammad's troops raided Kheibar. She was the daughter or Huyeiy Ibn Akhtab, the chief of the Banu Nadir, a Jewish tribe of Medina , whom Muhammad had beheaded two years earlier along with the men of Banu Quriaza. The tribe of Banu Nadir had been already banished from Medina and their properties were confiscated.

Safiyah had married to her cousin Kinana, who was a young Jewish leader of Kheibar. When Muhammad raided that fortress, he killed its unarmed men and captured the rest. A Jewish traitor, (reminds me of Noam Chomsky) to gain Muhammad's favor and be spared from death, told him that Kinana was the treasurer of the town and that he used to hide the money in some ruins. Muhammad ordered Kinana to be tortured to reveal the whereabouts of the treasures and killed him.

Then he asked the prettiest woman from amongst that captives to be brought to him. Ibn Ishaq writes: "The apostle occupied the Jewish forts one after the other, taking prisoners as he went.  Among these were Safiya, the wife of Kinana, the Khaibar chief, and two female cousins: [sisters of Kinana] the apostle chose Safiya for himself.  The other prisoners were distributed among the Muslims.  Bilal brought Safiya to the apostle, and they passed the bodies of several Jews on the way.  Safiya's female companions lamented and strewed dust on their heads.  When the apostle of All'h observed this scene, he said, 'Remove these she devils from me.'  But he ordered Safiya to remain, and threw his reda [cloak] over her.  So the Muslims knew he had reserved her for his own.  The apostle reprimanded Bilal, saying, 'Hast thou lost all feelings of mercy, to make women pass by the corpses of their husbands?'"

Safiyah was taken to Muhammad's tent. Muhammad wanted to have sex with her on that very night, only hours after torturing to death her husband. She resisted his advances. That night Abu Ayyub al-Ansari guarded the tent of Muhammad. When, in the early dawn,  Muhammad saw Abu Ayyub strolling up and down, he asked him what he meant by this sentry-go; he replied: "I was afraid for you with this young lady. You had killed her father, her husband and many of her relatives, I was really afraid for you on her account". (Ibn Ishaq, p. 766)

The next day Muhammad covered Safiyah with his mantle, an act signifying that she is now his. Safiyah was groomed and made-up for Muhammad by Umm Sulaim, the mother of Anas ibn Malik and was taken to Muhammad who married her in a mock marriage ceremony and raped her that night. Muslims call this marriage. I call that rape. I am certain not many young women would like to jump into bed with an old man who happens to be the murderer of their father and husband and many other relatives. That poor woman had no choice; therefore that marriage was nothing but a mockery of this sacred institution. At that time Muhammad was close to sixty years old.

Rayhanah

Another victim of Muhammad was Rayhana, a 15 year old girl from the tribe of Banu Quraiza. Muhammad massacred all the men of that tribe. Then women were brought to him to pick and he chose Rayhana. Rayhana never married Muhammad and unlike Juwairiyah and Safiyah never feigned being a Muslim to have an easier life. She preferred to remain a sex slave rather the wife of the murderer of her father, brothers and uncles. .  

[1] Bukhari, Volume 5, Book59, Number 459.  Many other canonical hadiths recount how Muhammad approved intercourse with slave women, but said coitus interruptus was unnecessary because if All'h willed someone to be born, that soul would be born regardless of coitus interruptus.   See the following:

Bukhari 3.34.432:  "Narrated Abu Saeed Al-Khudri: that while he was sitting with All'h's Apostle he said, "O All'h's Apostle!  We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?"  The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it.  No soul that which All'h has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence."

Sahih Muslim is another source considered factual and accurate by virtually all Muslims.  Here is Sahih Muslim 8.3381:  "All'h's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was asked about 'azl, (coitus interruptus) whereupon he said: The child does not come from all the liquid (semen) and when All'h intends to create anything nothing can prevent it (from coming into existence)."

Muslims also consider Abu Dawood highly accurate and factual.  Here is Abu Dawood, 29.29.32.100:  "Yahya related to me from Malik from Humayd ibn Qays al-Makki that a man called Dhafif said that Ibn Abbas was asked about coitus interruptus.  He called a slave-girl of his and said, "Tell them."  She was embarrassed.  He said, "It is alright, and I do it myself."  Malik said, "A man does not practise coitus interruptus with a free woman unless she gives her permission.  There is no harm in practicing coitus interruptus with a slave-girl without her permission.  Someone who has someone else's slave-girl as a wife does not practice coitus interruptus with her unless her people give him permission.'"

See also Bukhari 3.46.718, 5.59.459,  7.62.135,  7.62.136,  7.62.137,  8.77.600,  9.93.506  Sahih Muslim 8.3383, 8.3388, 8.3376, 8.3377, and several more.

[2] Qur'an, 4:24: "Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess: Thus hath All'h ordained (Prohibitions) against you."
 Qur'an, 33:50):  "O Prophet!  We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom All'h has assigned to thee."
 Qur'an, 4:3:  "If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, marry women of your choice, two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice."  

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 08:50:56 AM »
Best viewed on this web page.
http://www.islam-watch.org/Larry/Muhammad-Massacres-and-Sex-slaves.htm

In Islam's Own Writings: Muhammad's Massacres and Sex-slaves

by Reason

22 May, 2008

Muhammad, the prophet of Islam and the apostle of Allah, had ordered at least 60 raids and wars often involving massacres and personally participated in 27 of them. The exemplary example and the perfection of humanity and the prototype of the most wonderful human conduct that he was-Muhammad massacred, beheaded, tortured, terrorized, raped, and looted in the name of God. Described below  are three of his massacres and a partial listing of his sex-slaves from the Muslim holy books and Islamic writings.

* In the Massacre of Banu Quraiza, Muhammad order the beheading of 600 to 900 adult men (determined by pubic-hair growth) and he himself chopped off a few heads. He enslaved all the women and children of the Jewish tribe. The women were kept as sex-slaves with Muhammad himself taking a beautiful Jewish woman as his own sex-slave and sold the rest of the captives into slavery. He also looted the property of the murdered Jews and took possession of all their wealth and properties. Allah, like a godfather and mafia chieftain of the Muhammad's criminal gang, rejoiced this barbarous and heinous acts of slaughtering the Jews and enslavement of their women and children by creating 5 teachings in the Koran as the Eternal Laws of God.

* At the Massacre of Khaybar, Muhammad brutally tortured a Jewish chieftain for extracting information about where he had hidden his treasures. When the treasure was uncovered, the chieftain was beheaded. This chieftain was the husband of the most beautiful Jewish woman of Khaybar, the 17-year-old Safiyaah. Safiyaah's family members had been annihilated by Muhammad at the Banu Qurayza massacre. Now having beheaded her husband, the Prophet took Safiyah as his sex-slave and copulated on the same night.

* In the massacre of the Jewish Settlement of Bani Mustaliq, Muhammad captured their women and took twenty-year-old Jewish girl, Juwayriya as his sex-slave.

THE MASSACRE OF BANU QURAIZA

Angel Gabriel Appears To Muhammad And Orders Him To Attack The Rich Jewish Settlement Of Banu Quraiza

Sahi Bukhari :Volume 5, Book 59, Number 443:

Narrated 'Aisha:
    When the Prophet returned from the battle of Al-Khandaq (i.e. Trench) and laid down his arms and took a bath, Gabriel came and said (to the Prophet), "you have laid down your arms? By Allah, we angels have not laid them down yet. So set out for them." The Prophet said, "Where to go?" Gabriel said, "Towards this side," pointing towards Banu Quraiza. So the Prophet went out towards them. (Book 019, Number 4368)

Sahi Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 444:
    Narrated Anas:
    "As if I am just now looking at the dust rising in the street of Banu Ghanm (in Medina) because of the marching of Gabriel's regiment when Allah's Apostle set out to Banu Quraiza (to attack them)."

These traditions about Gabriel's leadership are designed to give divine support for the atrocity that Muhammad was about to be unleashed upon Banu Qurayza. Today, we may see this as fanciful, but to millions of Muslims this is real and divine.

Muhammad Besieges Banu Quraiza For 25 Days. After The Jews Unconditionally Surrender All Men Are Beheaded, Women and Young Girls Raped and Sold into Slavery. Their Property was Looted.

Sahi Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 448
    So Allah's Apostle went to them (i.e. Banu Quraiza) (i.e. besieged them). They then surrendered to the Prophet's judgment (unconditionally after 25 days of fierce resistance) but he directed them to Sad (ally) to give his verdict concerning them. Sad said, "I give my judgment that their warriors should be killed, their women and children should be taken as captives, and their properties distributed."

The Prophet said, "You have judged according to the King's (Allah's) judgment." (Hadith No. 447, Vol. 5)

The sentence was Death by decapitation for around 300-600 men and pubescent boys, and enslavement for the women and children. Ibn Ishaq says that the number may have been as high as 800-900 (p. 464).

The text of Sirat [Ibn Ishaq, page 464]:

Then they surrendered, and the apostle confined them in Medina in the quarter of d. al-Harith, a woman of B. al-Najjar. Then the apostle went out to the market of Medina (which is still its market today) and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for them and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches. Among them was the enemy of Allah Huyayy b. Akhtab and Ka`b b. Asad their chief. There were 600 or 700 in all, though some put the figure as high as 800 or 900. As they were being taken out in batches to the apostle they asked Ka`b what he thought would be done with them. He replied, 'Will you never understand? Don't you see that the summoner never stops and those who are taken away do not return? By Allah it is death!' This went on until the apostle made an end of them.

Huyayy was brought out wearing a flowered robe in which he had made holes about the size of the finger-tips in every part so that it should not be taken from him as spoil, with his hands bound to his neck by a rope. When he saw the apostle he said, 'By God, I do not blame myself for opposing you, but he who forsakes God will be forsaken.' Then he went to the men and said, 'God's command is right. A book and a decree, and massacre have been written against the Sons of Israel.' Then he sat down and his head was struck off.

Muhammad ordered and participated in the digging of the trench into which the massacred Jews were to be thrown. He STRUCK OFF the heads of at least two of those captives.

How Did The SS Jihadist Executioners Decide on Which Jewish Boys To Slaughter Or Leave Alive To Be Sold Into Slavery

To separate the young Jewish men from the minors, Muhammad ordered that their pants be pulled down and the youngsters genital area examined SS style for pubic hairs and if they had grown any pubic hair, it was enough to behead them.

Book 38, Number 4390:
    Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:
    I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.

Aisha's Description of the Only Woman Murdered: She was Delirious Because Her Husband Had Just Been Beheaded. She was taken by the SS Jihadist and Beheaded.

Book 14, Number 2665:
    Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
    No woman of Banu Qurayzah was killed except one. She was with me, talking and laughing on her back and belly (extremely), while the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) was killing her people with the swords. Suddenly a man called her name: Where is so-and-so? I asked: What is the matter with you? She said: I did a new act. The man took her and beheaded her. I will not forget that she was laughing extremely although she knew that she would be killed.

Muhammad Took One Of The Jewish Women As His Sex-slave

The apostle had chosen one of their women for himself, Rayhana bint Amr . . . one of the women of . . . Qurayza, and she remained with him until she died, in his power. The apostle had proposed to marry and put a veil on her, but she said: "Nay, leave me in your power, for that will be easier for me and for you." So he left her. She had shown repugnance towards Islam when she was captured and clung to Judaism. (Ibn Ishaq p. 466)

The Looted Property And The Jewish Women And Children Were Divided Among the Muslims

More specifically, Ibn Ishaq says the spoils were divided among the Muslims thus:

Then the apostle divided the property, wives, and children . . . among the Muslims, and he made known on that day the shares of horse and men, and took out the fifth. A horseman got three shares, two for the horse and one for the rider. A man without a horse got one share (p. 466). Then the apostle sent Sa'd b. Zayd al-Ansari brother of b. 'Abdu'l-Ashhal with some of the captive women of B. Qurayza to Najd and he sold them for horses and weapons. [page 466]

Allah Allows Muhammad and His Jihadists To Have Sex With Their Sex-slaves

Allah also allows jihadists to have sex with female slaves. Sources: Ibn Ishaq, pp. 464-66; Tabari, vol. 8, pp. 27-41.

Muhammad Enriches Himself

Muhammad had captured huge spoils from his "final solution" of Jews of Banu Qurayza. Muhammad gets one-fifth of the Jewish property (movable, immovable and human), and his jihadist followers get the rest. The tribe of Banu Qurayza likely consisted of about 500 families, who were wealthiest in Medina. Therefore, Muhammad enriched himself with the wealth of about 100 rich families as well as their women and children from this single act of successful Jihad.

Here is how Allah sanctions the enrichment of Muhammad and his Jihadist followers from his expedition:

Quran-8:41- "And know that out of all the booty that ye may acquire (in war), a fifth share is assigned to Allah,- and to the Messenger, and to near relatives, orphans, the needy, and the wayfarer,- if ye do believe in Allah and in the revelation We sent down to Our servant on the Day of Testing,- the Day of the meeting of the two forces. For Allah hath power over all things.

Why Does Muhammad Not Show Mercy?

It is Allah who guides Muhammad into committing these heinous, barbaric cruelty against the people of Arabia. Below are a list of Allah's commands to Muhammad to carry out those acts of carnage:

Allah celebrates this slaughter and enslavement of the Jews in the Koran:

Quran-33:25- "Allah turned back the unbelievers [Meccans and their allies] in a state of rage, having not won any good, and Allah spared the believers battle. Allah is, indeed, Strong and Mighty."

Quran-33:26- "And He brought those of the People of the Book [Jewish people of Banu Qurayza] who supported them from their fortresses and cast terror into their hearts, some of them you slew (beheaded) and some you took prisoners (captive)"

Quran-33:27- "And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, and of a land which ye had not frequented (before). And Allah has power over all things." [Merciful Allah asked Prophet Muhammad to confiscate entire properties of surrendered Jews]

Quran-8:67""It is not fitting for an Apostle that he should have prisoners of war until He thoroughly subdued the land"." (Allah insisting Prophet to kill all the prisoners, and should not keep any surrendered prisoners alive until He (Prophet) occupied entire Arabia."

Quran-8:17"It is not ye who Slew them; it is God; when thou threwest a handful of dust, it was not Thy act, but God's".." (Allah said, the killing of surrendered soldiers were done by the wish of Allah)

These above Quranic verses revealed some unpleasant truths:

The verses: 33:25-27 were revealed to describe Banu Qurayza incident and clearly talking about the unbelievers (Quresh pagans, and their allies Jews of Banu Quraiza).  Specifically, verse-33:27 talks of ow by the judgement of Sa'd ibn Muaz all the men were slaughtered and women and children were captivated. And Jewish land and property were taken as Booty".Sa'd delivered his justice according to Bible; hence Muhammad said"'your judgement was like God."

Allah permitted the enslavement and beheading of Jews, so any Muslim familiar with the background of this verse knows that beheading as such has been assimilated into the Quran.

What is so troubling about the verse 33:26 is that Allah (Himself) celebrates the "terror" that He threw into the Jews' hearts. Indeed, when Abu Lubabah the mediator approached the Jews during negotiations, the women and children were crying. Allah of course had heavily terrorized them.

The Prophet Muhammad had already expelled two other Jewish tribes (Qaynuqa and Nadir) from Medina, and the Banu Qurayza Jews begged for for the same punishment to them. But the Islam's prophet of peace and mercy declined this relatively more merciful and humane option.

Such a heartless, evil incarnate was the prophet of Islam!

THE CONQUEST AND MASSACRE OF KHAYBAR

Muhammad Attacks The Rich Jewish Settlement of Khaybar Without Warning and Takes Safiya As His Sex Slave After Murdering Her Husband

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 512:
    Narrated by Anas:

The Prophet offered the Fajr Prayer near Khaybar when it was still dark and then said, "Allahu-Akbar! Khaybar is destroyed, for whenever we approach a (hostile) nation (to fight), then evil will be the morning for those who have been warned." Then the inhabitants of Khaybar came out running on the roads. The Prophet had their warriors killed, their offspring and woman taken as captives. Safiya was amongst the captives, She first came in the share of Dahya Alkali but later on she belonged to the Prophet . The Prophet made her manumission as her 'Mahr'. Muhammad was sixty (60) when he married Safiyyahh, a young girl of seventeen. She became his eighth wife.

Distribution Of War Booty In Khaybar:

Sahi Buchari Hadiths #143, page-700:

Sulaiman Ibne Harb'Aannas Ibne Malek (ra) narrated, "in the war of Khayber after the inhabitants of Banu Nadir were surrendered, Allah's apostle killed all the able/adult men, and he (prophet) took all women and children as captives (Ghani mateer maal).. Among the captives Safiyya Bint Huyy Akhtab was taken by Allah's Apostle as booty whom He married after freeing her and her freedom was her Mahr."

At first Dihyah al-Kalbi, a Muslim Jihadist asked for Safiyyah. But when Muhammad saw her exquisite beauty, he chose her for himself and gave her two cousins to Dihyah.

Muhammad Horribly Tortured Safiya's Husband To Get Information About His Hidden Gold Treasure. He Was Beheaded After He Refused To Give Up The Treasure.

Prophet Muhammad accused Safiyyah's husband Kinanah of hiding wealth, which he had received during his marriage with Safiyyah. A renegade Jew divulged the secret of Kinanah's hidden gold treasures to Muhammad. Kinanah and his cousin were captured and tortured by Muhammad to extract information about the whereabouts of his treasures. He was tormented by branding his chest with a heated stake and then he was beheaded in Islamic style.

Sourcing Ibn Ishak, Tabari writes:

'Kinanah b. al-Rabi b. al-Huqyaq who had the treasure of B. Nadir was brought to the Messenger of God, who questioned him; but he denied knowing where it was. Then the messenger of God was brought a Jew who said to him, "I have seen Kinanah walk around this ruin every morning." The Messenger of God said to Kinanah: "What do you say? If we find it in your possession, I will kill you." "All right," he answered. The Messenger of God commanded that the ruin should be dug up, and some of the treasure was extracted from it. Then he asked him for the rest of it. Kinanah refused to surrender it; so the Messenger of God gave orders concerning him to al-Zubayr b. al-'Awwam, saying, "torture him until you root out what he has." Al-Zubayr kept twirling his firestick in his breast until Kinanah almost expired; then the Messenger of God gave him to Muhammad b. Maslamah, who beheaded him to avenge his brother Mahmud b. Maslamah."'

The Looted Property And Women And Children Were Distributed Among The Jihadists:

Muhammad now allowed the Muslim Jihadists to take possession of the women and children of the Jews of Khaybar.

Allah's Messenger occupied the Jewish land:

Sahih Muslim writes:Book 010, Number 3759:

Ibn Umar (Allah be pleased with them) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) handed over the land of Khaibar (on the condition) of the share of produce of fruits and harvest, and he also gave to his wives every year one hundred wasqs: eighty wasqs of dates and twenty wasqs of barley. When 'Umar became the caliph he distributed the (lands and trees) of Khaibar, and gave option to the wives of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) to earmark for themselves the land and water or stick to the wasqs (that they got) every year. They differed in this matter. Some of them opted for land and water, and some of them opted for wasqs every year. 'A'isha and Hafsa were among those who opted for land and water.

Enjoying special Booty (Gani-maater-maal): Muhammad Takes Safiya As Booty To Be His Sex Slave

Safiya bint Huyai/Huyayy was a captive Mohammed married after slaughtering her father, brother, husband and the men at Khaibar, according to Bukhari vol.2 book 14 ch.5 no.68 p.35; vol.4 book 52 ch.74 no.143 p.92; vol.4 book 52 ch.168 no.280 p.175 and Tabari vol.39 p.185.

Muhammad at 60 Takes 17-Year-Old Safiyah as Sex-slave

After securing beautiful Safiyaah daughter of Huyayy for himself, Prophet Muhammad bedded her in his tent on the same night. Here is the story: Merciful Prophet asked Bilal, the Negro crier of prayer to fetch Safiyyah to his (Muhammad's) camp. Bilal brought Safiyyah and her cousin straight across the battlefield strewn with dead-bodies, passing by the corpses of Kinana and his cousin. The two cousins of Safiyyah shrieked in horror when they witnessed the gruesome scene of the dead-bodies of their dear and near relatives. When brought to his presence, Muhammad cast his mantle around Safiyyah indicating that she was to be his own. Muhammad consoled a frustrated Dhiya by giving him Safiyyah's cousin sisters. According to Ibn Sa'd Prophet Muhammad purchased Safiyyah from Dhiyah for seven camels. On the same night, Muhammad took Safiyyah to bed. This was, of course, an exemplary  character of the holy Prophet of Islam!

Here is what Ibn Sa'd writes:

"-.when it was night, he entered a tent and she entered with him. Abu Ayyub came there and passed the night by the tent with a sword keeping his head at the tent. When it was morning and the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him."

To hide the lascivious character of Muhammad, Muslim biographers often mention that he married Safiyyahh before he slept with her. But they forget to mention that Muhammad did not follow the rule of waiting period (three monthly periods) to sleep with Safiyyahh. He slept with her the same day she was captured.

Islamic Intolerance: Kill All The Jews: The First Final Solution

* Book 019, Number 4366:
      It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: "I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim." [This single sahi hadiths tells everything about Islamic intolerance]

* Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176 Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
      Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.' "

* "the Apostle of Allah said, 'Kill any Jew that falls into your power." [Ibn Ishaq, Siratul Rasul, v. 553]

THE MASSACRE OF BANU MUSTALIQ

Muhammad Attacks The Jewish Settlement of Banu Mustaliq: He Captures And Rapes A Twenty Year Old Jewish Girl - Juwairiya

Bukhari yol 3,Book46, No. 717
    "Narrated Ibn Aun:
    Prophet had suddenly attacked Banu Mustaliq without warning while they were heedless and their cattle were being watered at the places of water. Their fighting men were killed and their women and children were taken as captives; the Prophet got Juwairiya on that day and raped her.

Juwairiya bint Harith/al-Harith was a captive in this raid, [Bukhari 3.46.13.717, p431-432]. Sahih Muslim 2.2349, p.520 says that Mohammed attacked the Banu Mustaliq tribe without any warning while they were heedlessly grazing their cattle. Juwairiya was a daughter of the chief. Sahih Muslim 3.4292, p.942 and Abu Dawud 2.227, p728 and al-Tabari 39, p.182-183 also say Juwairiya/Juwairiyyah was captured in a raid on the Banu Mustaliq tribe. She had been married to Musafi' bin Safwan, who was killed in battle.

Juwayriyyah bint al-Harith bin Abi Birar bin Habib, great grandson of Jadhimah al-Mustaliq of the Khuza'ah group, was taken as booty when Muslims raided the al-Mustaliq tribe. Her husband, Musafi' bin Safwan Dhu al-Shuir bin Abi Asrb bin Malik bin Jadhimah was killed in the battle. She was a prisoner of war who agreed to marry Mohammed. al-Tabari 39:p182-183; al-Tabari 9:p133.

Juwayriyya married Mohammed when she was 20 years old. al-Tabari 39:p184.

SEX SLAVES: MUHAMMAD AND THOSE HIS RIGHT HAND POSSESSES

* Sahih Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 93, Number 506:
      Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
      That during the battle with Bani Al-Mustaliq they (Muslims) captured some females and intended to have sexual relation with them without impregnating them. So they asked the Prophet about coitus interrupt us. The Prophet said, "It is better that you should not do it, for Allah has written whom He is going to create till the Day of Resurrection." Qaza'a said, "I heard Abu Sa'id saying that the Prophet said, 'No soul is ordained to be created but Allah will create it."

* Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 337:
      Abu Sirma said to Abu Sa'id al Khadri (Allah he pleased with him): O Abu Sa'id, did you hear Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) mentioning al-'azl? He said: Yes, and added: We went out with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born.

* Sunan Abu Dawud Book 11, Number 2166:
      Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri:
      A man said: Apostle of Allah, I have a slave-girl and I withdraw the penis from her (while having intercourse), and I dislike that she becomes pregnant. I intend (by intercourse) what the men intend by it. The Jews say that withdrawing the penis (azl) is burying the living girls on a small scale. He (the Prophet) said: The Jews told a lie. If Allah intends to create it, you cannot turn it away.

From Quran, "'abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess - for (in their case) they are free from blame," Sura 23:5-6. See also Sura 4:24

"He [Mohammed] replied, 'Conceal your private parts except from your wife and from whom your right hands possess (slave-girls).'" [Abu Dawud vol.3, no.4006, p.1123.]

Abu Dawud vol.3 no.4443-4445 p.1244 shows that having sex with a slave-girl a man owns is fine.

As was typical of wealthy Arab men, Mohammed apparently had need of a few slave girls too. See Bukhari vol.7 book 64 ch.6 no.274 p.210.

Mohammed briefly had a "very beautiful" captive before he gave her to Mahmiyah b. Jaz' al-Zubaydi. al-Tabari vol.8 p.151

One of the slave girls belonging to Mohammed house committed fornication with someone else. It is the "someone else" part that was a problem. Abu Dawud vol.3 no.4458 p.1249

Mohammed called a black slave-girl to come and conceal Abu Dharr behind a curtain while he was taking a bath. Abu Dawud vol.1 no.332 p.87

Mention Umm Ayman (=Barakah), a client (slave-girl) of the prophet. al-Tabari vol.39 p.287

In general, Abu Dawud vol.3 no.4443-4445 p.1244 teaches that having sex with a slave-girl a man owns is OK.

But, having sex with a wife's slave girl is OK if the wife made her lawful for him. Note that he did not have to be married to the slave girl. Ibn-i-Majah vol.4 no.2551 p.12

Mohammed "had intercourse with her [Mary] by virtue of her being his property." al-Tabari vol.39, p194. Footnote 845 explains, "That is, Mariyah was ordered to veil herself as did the Prophet's wives, but he did not marry her."

CONCLUSION

Muhammad's unprovoked, murderous attacks of Jewish tribes described above are acts of utter barbarity. His extermination and genocide of the whole community, such as that of Banu Qurayza, makes it worse.

His institution of slavery as a divine order of society was one of the worst curse that could happen to humanity. Allowing sex with slave-girls made it worse. His trading of slaves, such as selling some Banu Qurayza captives in Nejd, was another evil institution.

Muhammad engaged in all these cruel, dehumanizing and horrible acts  with the divine sanctions of Allah. Muhammad and his brainchild Allah were the worst evils to befall humankind, the detriment of which continues to afflict humanity with no end in site.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Mohammed, his fellow conquerors murders & sex with captives
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 06:45:38 AM »
In another thread AnnaMuslim wrote
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1564.msg6573#msg6573

YOU A COWARD AS YOU ARE NOT TELLING THE WHOLE STORY, RELATE THE ENTIRE STORY OF THE BATTLES AND THE MANNER INWHICH THE REVELATION CAME TO MUHAMMAD AND PUT THE VERSES IN CONTEXT

THEN WE COULD POSSIBLY DISCUS YOUR UNDOUNDED FEARS AND PREJUDICE!!!!!!!!

But of course the context in this thread has been available, with links to more context. The context is obvious.

Tabari VIII:38 "The Prophet selected for himself from among the Jewish women of the Qurayza, Rayhanah bt. Amr. She became his concubine. When he predeceased her, she was still in his possession. When the Messenger of Allah took her as a captive, she showed herself averse to Islam and insisted on Judaism."

Ishaq:466 "The Apostle [taking first dibs] chose one of the Jewish women for himself. Her name was Rayhana. She remained with him until she died, in his power. The Apostle proposed to marry her and put the veil on her but she said, 'Leave me under your power, for that will be easier.' She showed a repugnance towards Islam when she was captured."

The context is that Mohammed saw her, and wanted to have sex with her and press her into sexual service along with the rest of his wives, concubines and female slaves.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Mohammed, his fellow conquerers murders & sex with captives
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 08:16:23 AM »
In another thread AnnaMuslim demanded.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1564.msg6573#msg6573

SHOW ME ONE ACCUSATION AGAINST MUHAMMAD IN HIS TIME AS A PROPHET!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARROGANT CHILD< LET ME TEACH YOU:

But of course it's easy to understand just how far an allegation of rape from one of Mohammed's sex slaves would have gotten.
Who would they be making the allegation to?
To other Mohammedans who had also raped and sexually enslaved captives.

And what would have been the result?

"The Murder of a Slave Wife and Mother

This incident involves a Muslim man who murdered his own slave wife and mother of his children. From the Hadith of Abu Dawud, Book 38, Number 4348: Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas:

A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet and disparage him. He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet was informed about it.

He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up.

He sat before the Prophet and said: Apostle of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her.

Thereupon the Prophet said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood.

To continue to quote from Note #3800 states:
"This shows that even if a Jew or any non-Muslim abuses the Prophet he will be killed. This is held by al-Laith, al-Shafi'i, Ahmad, and Ishaq." - Abu Dawud

We see that Muhammad allowed people to murder others simply for insulting him. Here, a slave woman, who was used as a concubine by her Muslim master, paid for her criticism of Muhammad with her life. The man murdered the mother of two of his children apparently in the presence of his young, and when the prophet hears of it he makes a special effort to sanction and justify the brutal act. It seems the opportunity to establish fear in the hearts of all should they disparage Muhammad simply could not be passed up.

Now then, was that slave a threat? Were Muslims going to leave Islam because of a slave women's criticism? Of course not, she was only an irritant to her husband. But Muhammad could not long tolerate any personal criticism. His ego could not allow his credibility undermined by anyone, no matter how insignificant and powerless, so he allowed and encouraged his followers to murder anyone who expressed different views. This incident also shows that Muhammad allowed his followers to even murder members of their own families."

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Mohammed, his fellow conquerers murders & sex with captives
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 08:34:42 AM »
Additionally, it would seem that the only evidence that was presented as to why the guy murdered his slave, was his sole testimony that she verbally abused the prophet.

What if he was just tired of her and made up the excuse, the way that Muslims in places like Basra little doubt do? It wouldn't matter. The allegation when made by a man against a woman in Islam, sticks.

While allegations against a man made by a woman in Islam require two women.

Muslims in Basra hire other Muslims for $100 per pop to kill their wives.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/30/iraq-honor-killings-women

Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/30/iraq-honor-killings-women

Hitmen charge $100 a victim as Basra honour killings rise

Fathers and husbands who openly hire assassins on the streets of the city are going unpunished

Authorities in the southern Iraqi city of Basra have admitted they are powerless to prevent "honour killings" in the city following a 70 per cent increase in religious murders during the past year.

There has been no improvement in conviction rates for these killings. So far this year, 81 women in the city have been murdered for allegedly bringing shame on their families. Only five people have been convicted.

During 2007 the Basra security committee recorded 47 "honour killings" and three convictions. One lawyer in the city described how police were actively protecting perpetrators and said that a woman in Basra could now be murdered by hired hitmen for as little as $100 (£65).

The figures come despite international outrage which followed The Observer's coverage of the death of 17-year-old Rand Abdel-Qader, who was murdered by her father last April in an "honour killing" after falling in love with a British soldier in Basra. The 4,000 British troops stationed in the city since the invasion that toppled Saddam Hussein in 2003 withdrew to the airport last September.

Rand Abdel-Qader was killed after her family discovered that she had formed a friendship with a 22-year-old infantryman whom she knew as Paul. She was suffocated by her father then hacked at with a knife. Abdel-Qader Ali was subsequently arrested and released without charge.
Rand's mother, Leila Hussein, who divorced her husband after the killing, went into hiding but was tracked down weeks later and assassinated by an unknown gunman. Her husband had told The Observer that police had congratulated him for killing his daughter.

Seven months after the murders, the problem of these killings in Basra has become worse, according to lawyers. Ali Azize Raja'a, an Iraqi prosecutor who has represented the victims of 32 "honour killings" since 2004, said that, despite accumulating sufficient evidence to prove who was responsible in each murder, he had won only one case.

He said that the greatest issue was the decision by police to release suspects. Seven in 10 of those thought to be responsible for such a killing have left the city, with little attempt made to track them down.

The father of Rand is also understood to have left Basra. He was held by police in connection with his daughter's murder for only two hours. A local businessman who described the actions of Rand's father as "courageous" is believed to have given a considerable sum of money to him and his two sons, who disowned their mother after she objected to Rand's killing. Raja'a said that when he was approached by Leila over Rand's case, his family was threatened by relatives.

Another Iraqi lawyer, who requested anonymity, said that some fathers had started to hire professional hitmen to carry out "honour killings" which were then covered as "sectarian murders". He said: "The life of these women isn't higher than $100. You can find a killer standing in any coffee shop of Basra, discussing prices of a life as if he was buying a piece of meat."

Mariam Ayub Sattar, an activist in Basra, said that any woman caught speaking to a man in public who was not her husband or a relative was considered a prostitute and punished. A fortnight ago three women were burned with acid while walking through a market in Basra after stopping to speak to a male friend, Sattar said.

Nine of the 12 voluntary organisations helping women in Basra have closed down since the US-led invasion.

The Women's Rights Association in Basra was forced to close down after death threats were made following the murder of Rand's mother last May. Two women from a voluntary organisation who had been helping her to hide from her husband were also injured.

Alia'a Obeidi, the organisation's president, said that one of her colleagues was killed while driving to work and, fearing for her family's safety, she later moved to the Kurdish region in northern Iraq.

The Iraqi Ministry of Human Rights said that it was working on new projects to end gender discrimination in the country. "We try to make a difference by teaching students at schools about gender equality, but it only will be possible when parents don't teach the opposite at home," said Hameed Walled, senior official in the Ministry of Human Rights."