• View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Jihad!
« on: February 05, 2011, 11:05:59 AM »
video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9FYYo5EINU

Web page text version
http://www.petewaldo.com/banu_qurayza_massacre.htm

Jihad is the pinnacle of Islamic worship. Let's explore what Islam's own books reveal on this subject. Muhammad ibn Ishaq ibn Yasa'r was the first man to collect and record the oral traditions in regard to Muhammad. Ishaq died in 767AD, most of a hundred years before Bukhari (810-870AD) penned his version of the hadith. All the intervening years could have accomplished is to degrade the early record.

Indeed Ishaq's record was lost except for having been "preserved" by Ibn Hisham who died in 833. Unfortunately Hisham admitted Ishaq:691 "I am omitting things which Ishaq recorded in this book. I have omitted things which are disgraceful to discuss and matters which would distress certain people." The hadith of Abu Ja'far Muhammad ibn Jarir al-Tabari (838–923) is also cited in the following.

Mohammed was barely able to win fifty to a hundred converts, in the first 13 years of his religion in Mecca. Even worse he lost many of those after he delivered the account of his "night journey" (please see the "night journey" video for more). Mohammed and his few followers that were left then moved to Medina. The Islamic calendar doesn't even begin until after this move, known as the Hijra, when Islam also morphed into a political system engaged in imperialistic conquest.

Tribes of Jewish farmers lived in Medina whose forefathers had migrated there to escape Roman persecution in Jerusalem. Through inquiry Mohammed learned about Judaism, and even required his followers to fast on the Passover, as well as to pray toward Jerusalem just as the Jews did. Mohammed was desperate to get his new religion recognized by the Jews, even declaring himself to be the prophet, or Messiah, mentioned in their book, but the Jews had already been following Yahweh for a couple thousand years and their scripture disqualifies Mohammed as a prophet.

As a result of his frustration Mohammed eventually even barged into a Synagogue, and told them that if only twelve Jews would believe in him they would be spared his wrath, and warned that if they didn't follow him they would be forced off the land, that their families had developed over generations.

To make good on his threats Mohammed cobbled together a couple of local bandit tribes called the Oas and Khazraj, who were already well practiced at caravan plunder, and promised them that they would be rewarded if they helped him mount an assault on the Qurayza Jews. And so.....

Tabari VIII:28 "When the Messenger approached the Jews, he said, 'You brothers of apes! Allah shamed you and cursed you.'"

Bukhari:V5B59N449 "On the day of the Qurayza siege, Allah's Apostle said to Hassan, 'Abuse them with your poems, for Gabriel is with you.'"

So "Allah's" angel is "with" those that "abuse" folks with poetry based on their ethnicity.

Ishaq:461 "After the siege exhausted and terrorized them, the Jews felt certain that the Apostle would not leave them until he had exterminated them. So they decided to talk to Ka'b Asad. He said, 'People of the Jews, you see what has befallen you. I shall propose three alternatives. Take whichever one you please.' He said, 'Swear allegiance to this man and accept him; for, by Allah, it has become clear to you that he is a prophet sent from Allah. It is he that you used to find mentioned in your scripture book. Then you will be secure in your lives, your property, your children, and your wives.'"

Above we see Mohammed revealed as a terrorist, while next we find that Yahweh's people well understood that following the false prophet Mohammed would result in a death sentence in the hereafter.

Ishaq:462/Tabari VIII:30 "The Jews said, 'We will never abandon the Torah or exchange it for the Qur'an.' Asad said, 'Since you reject this proposal of mine, then kill your children and your wives and go out to Muhammad and his Companions as men who brandish swords, leaving behind no impediments to worry you. If you die, you shall have left nothing behind; if you win you shall find other women and children.' The Jews replied, 'Why would we kill these poor ones? What would be the good of living after them?'"

We will soon learn what Mohammed meant when he said the Jews would "find" "other women and children" if they joined company. So offer number two was to kill their own wives and children, obviously abrogating the "no compulsion in religion" drivel, that Mohammed quipped in his earlier Mecca days.

Some Muslims suggest this was "Allah's" will, but whose judgment was actually passed on the Jews?

Ishaq:463/Tabari VIII:34 "When Sa'd reached the Messenger of Allah and the Muslims, the Prophet said, 'Arise and go to your master and help him dismount.' Then Muhammad said, 'Pass judgment on them.' Sa'd replied, 'I pass judgment that their men shall be killed, their women and children made captives, and their property divided.' Allah's Apostle proclaimed, 'You have passed judgment on the Jews with the judgment of Allah and the judgment of His Messenger.'"

So it wasn't even Mohammed receiving a "revelation" that determined what was to be done with the Jews but rather Mohammed deferred to Sa'd.

Bukhari:V5B59N448 "They then surrendered to the Prophet's judgment but he directed them to Sa'd to give the verdict. Sad said, 'I give my judgment that their men should be killed, their women and children should be taken as captives, and their properties distributed.'"

Which of course was really the whole object of the assault, since Mohammed and his followers didn't have jobs or sources of income other than that looted from caravans, and otherwise stolen from honest, hard working, and productive people like the Qurayza farmers.

Muslims claim a "faith of Abraham" but what did Abraham do after vanquishing Yahweh's enemies - by Yahweh's direct command - who then freely offered Abraham their property?

Genesis 14:21 And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself. 22 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth, 23 That I will not [take] from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that [is] thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

Abraham was a man of God.

Exodus 20:15 Thou shalt not steal.

Qur'an 33:26 "Allah took down the People of the Scripture Book. He cast terror into their hearts. Some you slew, and some you made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, giving you a land which you had not traversed before. And Allah has power over all things."

Mohammed's "Allah", revealed as a terrorist as well, who "took down" Yahweh's people. Just as Mohammed's followers in the cradle of his religion today, desire to kill the Jews, and "drive them into the sea".

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

Tabari VIII:40 "The Messenger of God commanded that furrows should be dug in the ground for the Qurayza. Then he sat down. Ali and Zubayr began cutting off their heads in his presence."

So Mohammed sat down to relax and enjoy the spectacle of innocent Jewish farm boys having their heads cut off in front of him. It's easy to see the model for Hitler's holocaust, but even Hitler didn't have the chutzpah to visit his own gas chambers.

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "Huyayy, the enemy of Allah, was brought out. He was wearing a rose-colored suit of clothes that he had torn all over with fingertip-sized holes so that it would not be taken as booty. His hands were bound to his neck with a rope. When he looked at Muhammad he said, 'I do not regret opposing you. Whoever forsakes God will be damned.' He sat down and was beheaded."

The Jews knew who Yahweh really is, and they knew who to fear, and it wasn't Muhammed and his alter-ego "Allah".

Tabari VIII:38 "The Messenger of Allah commanded that all of the Jewish men and boys who had reached puberty should be beheaded. Then the Prophet divided the wealth, wives, and children of the Banu Qurayza Jews among the Muslims."

So all those innocent young farm boys were beheaded while their sisters, mothers and grandmothers looked on. Unfortunately that wasn't the worst of it for the women.

Bukhari:V5B59N459 "I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, 'We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'"

Imagine being sexually abused by the very men that had beheaded your husband, sons, brothers, father and grandfather.

Ishaq:465 "When their wrists were bound with cords, the Apostle was a sea of generosity to us."

Like a Mafia Don sprinkling bits of his ill gotten gains around the neighborhood, cheerfully accepted by those reprobate enough, to receive stolen property. Or like a politician being "generous" with the confiscated fruit, of the labor, of others.

Ishaq:465 "Then the Apostle divided the property, wives, and children of the Qurayza among the Muslims. Allah's Messenger took his fifth of the booty. He made known on that day the extra shares for horses and their riders - giving the horse two shares and the rider one. A Muslim without a horse got one share of the spoil. It was the first booty in which lots were cast."

Mohammed having received a prior "revelation" from his "Allah" (sura 8 Al-Anfal - Spoils of War, Booty), that lavished on him 1/5 of all of the property stolen from others, again, like a Mafia Don. Since lots were cast even though Mohammed's religion prohibits gambling, it's obvious how much interest Mohammed's fellow cutthroats had in his homemade "religion", beyond what they could personally gain from it.

Tabari VIII:39 "Then the Messenger of Allah sent Sa'd bin Zayd with some of the Qurayza captives to Najd, and in exchange for them he purchased horses and arms."

Property stolen from others and the slave trade is what financed the imperialistic conquest of the Islamic First Jihad, all way all the way up to Tours France, and Vienna Austria.

Tabari VIII:38 "The Prophet selected for himself from among the Jewish women of the Qurayza, Rayhanah bt. Amr. She became his concubine. When he predeceased her, she was still in his possession. When the Messenger of Allah took her as a captive, she showed herself averse to Islam and insisted on Judaism."

Would a woman desire to have sexual relations with the man responsible for beheading her husband and father? Let alone that Rayhanah was a Jew and Mohammed was a gentile that was still in the process of inventing his unique religion.

Ishaq:466 "The Apostle chose one of the Jewish women for himself. Her name was Rayhana. She remained with him until she died, in his power. The Apostle proposed to marry her and put the veil on her but she said, 'Leave me under your power, for that will be easier.' She showed a repugnance towards Islam when she was captured."

And so it went.

Ishaq:480 "The Qurayza met their misfortune. In humiliation they found no helper. A calamity worse than that which fell upon the Nadir befell them. On that day Allah's Apostle came to them like a brilliant moon. We left them with blood upon them like a pool. They lay prostrate with the vultures circling round."

Isn't that a blessed picture?

Tabari VI:133 "We pledge our allegiance to you and we shall defend you as we would our womenfolk. Administer the oath of allegiance to us, Messenger of Allah, for we are men of war possessing arms and coats of mail."

"the religion of peace"

Ishaq:204/ Tabari VI:134 "'Men of the Khazraj, do you know what you are pledging yourselves to in swearing allegiance to this man.' 'Yes,' they answered. 'In swearing allegiance to him we are pledging ourselves to wage war against all mankind.'"

Then as Mohammed's imperialistic political movement began to mature....

Ishaq:472 "Muhammad's Companions are the best in war."

Ishaq:475 "Allah commanded that horses should be kept for His enemy in the fight so they might vex them. We obeyed our Prophet's orders when he called us to war. When he called for violent efforts we made them. The Prophet's command is obeyed for he is truly believed. He will give us victory, glory, and a life of ease. Those who call Muhammad a liar disbelieve and go astray. They attacked our religion and would not submit."

Men allured by the easy spoils of non-combatant innocents, as well as the promise of the chicken and wine serving bordello of Mohammed's imagination, that he called "paradise".

Sura 56:21 And the flesh of fowls, any that they may desire.
Surah 83:25 Their thirst will be slaked with Pure Wine sealed:
Sura 56:35 We have created (their Companions) of special creation. 36 And made them virgin - pure (and undefiled),

Quoting Craig Winn regarding the Massacre of the Qurayza, from whose book the above hadith verses were lifted, "It's important for you to know that I have reported every Hadith collected by Tabari, Ishaq, and Bukhari regarding the assault on the Jews. There wasn't a single word written about Jewish combatants. Three settlements, three sieges, and yet the Jews never struck a blow - not one. There was no excuse. There was no claim of self defense. This was a grotesque act of racially inspired genocide. And the motivation was greed. The Jews embodied everything the Muslims had failed to achieve. They were productive, prosperous, moral, literate, peaceful, honest, discerning, and religious."

Quoting AnsweringIslam.com on this massacre...

"Now it all comes down to this; are the Bani Quraytha Jews traitors or were they betrayed?

First of all, how do we know if a treaty is broken? We cannot simply assume that a treaty is broken because of mere rumors [Quran Surah 49:12 ...Avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin.] We can only assume that a treaty is broken if:-
1. The other side officially renounces the treaty
2. The other side does an action which is a direct violation of the treaty

Does any one of the former apply to the Bani Quraytha Jews?

I've searched the nine books of Hadeeth (Saheeh Bukhari, Saheeh Muslim, Sunan Al-Tarmithi, Sunan Al-Nasa'i, Sunan Abi Dawood, Sunan Ibn Majah, Musnad Ahmad, Muwatta' Malik, and Sunan Al-Darimi). In my search I did not find any single Hadeeth which indicates that Bani Quraytha either officially (or even unofficially) renounced the treaty, nor did I find a Hadeeth which indicates that Bani Quraytha violated the treaty in any way.

As a matter of fact, the only Hadeeth I found regarding Bani Quraytha's position was one Hadeeth [Musnad Ahmad - 22823] which says that Bani Quraytha actually refused to assist the Pagan Arabs in any way in their assault against Mohammed."

Upon Mohammed's return to Mecca from Medina ...

Tabari VIII:173/Ishaq:547 "'Alas, Sufyan, isn't it time for you to admit that I am the Messenger of Allah?' Sufyan replied, 'As to that I have some doubt.'" to which Abbas replied, "'Woe to you! Submit and recite the testimony that there is no ilah but Allah and that Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah before your head is cut off!'"

So much for no compulsion in religion.

Sahih Al-Bukhari - "Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s Cause with full force of weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its Pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah is made superior and He becomes the only God who may be worshiped. By Jihad Islam is propagated and made superior. By abandoning Jihad (may Allah protect us from that) Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position. Their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, and Muslim rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape this duty dies as a hypocrite." page 580 of Maktba Dar-us-Salam's Sahih Al-Bukhari
http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Jihad.Islam

Again quoting Craig Winn: "Memorize this paragraph. Shout it out to all who will listen. Every word was derived from the Qur'an. Every word was lived by Muhammad. It accurately represents fundamental Islam, so much so, each of the 150 Hadiths that follow this definition of Jihad speak of fighting; none suggest a spiritual struggle. Among them, Muhammad says that the most important deed is Jihad, fighting in Allah’s Cause. (Bukhari:V4B52N44) And the Qur'an agrees, saying peaceful Muslims are hypocrites, destined for hell. They are 'the worst of creatures,' 'the most vile of animals.'" (Qur'an surahs 3 and 33.)

I would like to personally thank Craig Winn for his extensive research into, and painstaking melding of the Quran and Hadith, chronologically, that provides a thorough, organized, full context, in his free online book "Prophet of Doom", available at the link on the drop-down menu of this video. An audio version is also available. If you haven't read it you need to now.

Trouble is brewing in Egypt today, but regardless of who gains control, the 90% Muslim country will bring an end to any treaties or peaceful relations with Israel. Satan hates God's people.

The following is from the video drop-down menu.

Discussion http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2364.0
"Prophet of Doom" http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_Prologue.Islam
Audio book to download to your MP3 player http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_Audio.Islam
AnsweringIslam.com "The Bani Quraytha JewsTraitors or Betrayed?" http://www.answering-islam.org/Muhammad/Jews/BQurayza/treaty.html
Here's a YouTube of a present day jihadist - that is a true follower of Mohammed - that wants to take your "wives as war booty" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V22qDQqMPL0
YouTube on the leopard-bear-lion Islamic "beast" of Revelation 13 http://www.beholdthebeast.com/the_beast.htm

It is stunning that any literate person in this 21st century information age, would follow a self-proclaimed 7th century "prophet" - born hundreds of years into this new covenant era that was ushered in by the Messiah - whose own books reveal as being the exact opposite of Jesus Christ, the sinless Lamb of God, the Prince of Peace. A so-called "prophet" with no fulfilled prophecy, who not a single witness ever heard "Allah" or Gabriel give a revelation to, who never performed a single miracle, and whose own books reveal as a murdering, prisoner abusing, thief.

The next time a Muslim tries to tell you that Jihad is an internal struggle you will know that they are either an ignorant apostate, or practicing taqiyyah, or lying in the way of Allah. If one of those duped into Mohammed's stand-alone 7th century religion parrots there is "no compulsion in religion" why not send him a link and let him tilt against the truth?

Mohammed's followers must necessarily reject the actual historical record of scripture, penned by those that lived in the times and places about which they recorded, that is ever increasingly confirmed by archaeological evidence. At the same time there is not a shred of historical or archaeological evidence that suggests that Mecca ever even existed before about the 4th century AD, even though other ancient Arabian cities are very well attested in those records.
http://www.historyofmecca.com/

Mohammedans must reject all of the prophets and witnesses as revealed in the 1600 year progressive revelation of Yahweh to mankind, the divine inspiration of which is confirmed by the large volume of fulfilled prophecy, in order to follow 7th and 8th century AD created historical fiction that masquerades as thousands of years of prior historical record. Islamic so-called "tradition" that was put to the pen by ibn Ishak, who lived 1200 kilometers away from the Holy Land of the prophets and patriarchs, and thousands of years after the historical events he pretended to about, without reference to any actual historical record that preceded the 4th century AD. A man whose genealogy of Mohammed is so absurd that the math works out to 66 years per Arabian generation, from Ishmael to Mohammed, when 53 year old Mohammed himself was doing a 9 year old. A created historical fiction, that Muslims themselves can only label as "tradition", even while it is taught to them as if it were an actual historical record.
http://www.historyofmecca.com/geography_mecca.htm

From a Christian perspective, Walid Shoebat and Ellis Skolfield suggest Daniel prophesied of Mohammed in this passage....
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/the_great_detective.htm

Daniel 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. 38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not...

Regarding Mohammed "magnifying himself above all" it's important to understand what he accomplished rather than what he declared. Additionally the God of forces is a reference to satanic influence in the occult. Mohammed adopted and then adapted the occult ritual of the Umrah, as just one example, from the pagan Quraish jinn-demon worshipers, in which idols of the most venerated priest and priestess of the Arabian jinn religion were worshiped on Al-Safa and Al-Marwah. Please see the video on that subject for more.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj_umrah.htm

If you inquire on YouTube or in Internet forums you will actually find some of Mohammed's followers declaring they believe that the beheading of those innocent Jewish farm boys, and sexual enslavement of their sisters and mothers was justified and thus their prophet's behavior was acceptable and good, since claims are made that the Qurayza were accused of breaking a treaty.

To our Muslim friends, do you really think the path to a good and just God is paved by murdering, prisoner abusing, thieves? That God is revealed through 7th and 8th century historical fiction, that you have been deceived into believing is a historical record, through a man named ibn Ishak? By a self-proclaimed "prophet", that is revealed as the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Messiah, Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace?

Because of Mohammed's own behavior, today we find his true followers responsible for over 16,000 deadly Islamic terror attacks around the world just since 9-11, as meticulously logged by the folks at TheReligionOfPeace.com. Mohammed's true followers that appreciate the Islamic Mufti of Jerusalem's partnership with Hitler in genocide of Jews, including two Islamic Panzer divisions serving in Hitler's army as well as events like the 1941 massacre of Iraqi Jews in the "Farhud", or "violent dispossession".

Mohammed's true followers today simply doing what they can, to be like their "prophet", and his fellow slave abusing, murdering, thieves, with over two million killed in the Sudan alone, by Islam.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/great_tribulation.htm

"Eyewitness accounts detailing the militia attacks are horrifying.
Since last fall, women have reported more than 500 rapes. Three women said five militiamen beat and raped them last August. The women said, "After they abused us, they told us that now we would have Arab babies. And, if they would find any [more] women, they would rape them again to change the color of their children.""

In Indonesia 3 teenage girls were beheaded on their way to their Christian school and one of their heads left on the steps of a Church.  The note left behind reads:  "We will murder 100 more Christian teenagers and their heads will be presented as presents."

AP - December 06, 2006 MOGADISHU, Somalia - "Residents of a southern Somalia town who do not pray five times a day will be beheaded, an Islamic courts official said Wednesday, adding the edict will be implemented in three days."

In Saudi Arabia 15 girls were killed because Islamic religious police sent them back into a burning school, for their audacity of emerging from the burning building, without head coverings.

John 13:35 By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

There is just one way, and it isn't Mohammed and his alter-ego "Allah".

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Why not prayerfully and contritely ask the Messiah, Jesus Christ Himself, to come into your life and give you and new heart, and a new spirit? He's been waiting for you all your life.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

1John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Jihad!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 02:20:53 AM »
reserved

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 02:35:52 AM »
"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it." At-Tawbah 32

Hav00c 4 months ago

@Hav00c Come on my friend. I quoted from your own books. I'm not extinguishing, but rather shining the light on, Mohammed's alter-ego Allah.

Bukhari:V5B59N459 "I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, 'We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'"

Isn't that a blessed passage?

Who is Allah anyway?

watch?v=slLBam06iyg
PeteWaldo 4 months ago

@PeteWaldo It's sad to see them do that to themselves. Muslims are going to have to spend eternity regretting what they have done in the name of the beast Islam.
BartofGod 3 months ago

@BartofGod This is a VERY GRAPHIC video I came across the other day that confirms your point.

watch?v=UKWBr2CLFjY
PeteWaldo 3 months ago

The hate consumes them wholly. They justify their evil by calling it GOD's will. It's so sad to see them ravage the world like wild animals.
BartofGod 3 months ago

well, what happens when we do something wrong? god punishes us, our religion tells us to do the right thing.
majid123abc 3 months ago

Comments unrelated to the content of this video will be removed out-of-hand.
PeteWaldo 3 months ago

To all Muslims watching this video-listen learn -watch all of PetWaldo's video's ask questions - then apostate and except Jesus as you lord and savior.
urheadonastick 3 months ago

well, what happens when we do something wrong? god punishes us, our religion tells us to do the right thing.
majid123abc 3 months ago

@urheadonastick An even more effective way then showing Muslims the reprobate nature of THE false prophet Muhammad, is pointing out to them the absence of history of Mecca prior to the 4th century AD, and the actual origins of Islam and it's adopted then adapted pagan Arabian moon, sun, star and jinn-demon worship rituals.

historyofmecca. com/origins_of_islam. htm

brotherpete. com

One of my other channels is more geared to bringing them that message

youtube. com/user/IslamExplored
PeteWaldo 3 months ago

@urheadonastick if i wanna know islam i will know it from an honest muslims , no someone faking quran ?!!! you stupid and the owner video is even more stupid than you , you stupid cause you believe him while i can do the same with your bible , it's easy to fake for someone who didn't read or know about the real source QURAN , some people send me a verses i check alot of books to find it , ps i have books printed in 2010 and others in 1955 , all the same has nothing to do with what is wrote.fail
MiZoSpaDe 2 months ago

@MiZoSpaDe

How can there be an honest Muslim when there permitted to lie (taqiyya) to all of us?

Here's the truth Jesus is the crucified savior of the world!

Mohammad was a mass murdering pedophile liar and a false prophet.
urheadonastick 2 months ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 02:42:45 AM »
@PeteWaldo

Thanks Pete- Its my greatest challenge to be kind to Muslims in fact I have to pray over it continually.

@urheadonastick omg omg taqiyya taqiyya , is anyone has anything new to fake ??? it's not to me it's belong to Shiite and they are like 10% of mulsims i'm sunni it has nothing to do with me , lie = hell , the truth about it here watch?v=Iz1GeyWuC18 , just search before judge -.-
MiZoSpaDe 2 months ago

@MiZoSpaDe

Forget it buddy- I consider Mohammad a mass murdering wife beating child screwing pedophile that told the worst lie that ever passed the lips of a man-the denial and sacrifice Jesus Christ made on the cross for all humanity so that we may be forgiven. His evil soul will be cast into the flames of hell for his satanic deception and if you don't apostate and denounce that evil scumbag and except Jesus as your lord and crucified savior so will you .Have a nice day.

@urheadonastick hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha­hahaha , is my response to this :) , plz if you are ignorant enough , don't judge , or at least don't copy the same shit that dumb people made , trust me you will make youreslef as fool as they are , everyone like this he actuly wanna islam look like this but it's not what islam are , he don't care he rather lie on himself than accept the truth that islam is peaceful , we are human too if we found something evil about islam we won't be muslims :)
MiZoSpaDe 2 months ago

@MiZoSpaDe

Islam is peaceful- and the moon is made out of cheese.

@urheadonastick doesn't make you right , or make me fault , good luck ^^
MiZoSpaDe 2 months ago

@MiZoSpaDe

I think its you that will need the luck after all your the one thats under the spell of a false prophet that denied the crucifixion and deity of of the Lord. Watch all of PeteWaldo videos also watch Walid Shoebat's videos-Good luck to you.

@urheadonastick thx :) i don't care about what you said bat thx for wishing me luck ^^
MiZoSpaDe 2 months ago

@urheadonastick

Please refrain from badmouthing other peoples' religions.

I'm Muslim and I believe in Prophet Mohammad (9ala Allah 3laih w salam) but I never badmouthed any religions' beliefs and you wouldn't like it if someone did that to you.
ForeverSHINeexx 1 month ago

Brother pete, Would you mind sending me the text + your others ?

May be in an e-mail with a word attachment ?

I like to show it to Muslims here !
akkafietje 2 months ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 02:49:18 AM »
It's a Bloodline of rape and my video proves it.
downyourtube 1 month ago

@downyourtube wtf are you serious? baka -.-
fatpig0192837465 1 day ago

@urheadonastick

Please refrain from badmouthing other peoples' religions and beliefs.

I'm Muslim and I believe in Prophet Mohammad (9ala Allah 3laih w salam) but I never badmouthed any religions' beliefs and you wouldn't like it if someone did that to you.
ForeverSHINeexx 1 month ago

@ForeverSHINeexx

Your evil quran badmouths Christians and Jews by calling us apes and pigs then goes on to deny the most sacred thing to every Christian- the Crucifixion- Mohammad was a mass murdering pedophile false prophet- his soul will rot in hell for his Satanic deception.
urheadonastick 1 month ago

@ForeverSHINeexx My interest is truth. That's why I follow the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind through all of His prophets and apostles that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years.

You follow the false prophet Muhammad, who was as opposite of the sinless Messiah Jesus Christ, as his Quran is to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Is Muhammad's stand-alone 7th century invention even a religion?

watch?v=ujUOZyrnewE
PeteWaldo 1 month ago

@PeteWaldo

POOR SICK MAN !

STILL TRYING TO FIGHT GOD ?

YOU WILL LOOSE ,AND YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE FILLING THE PIT HOLE OF FIRE IN HELL FOR YOURSELF !

I SURLY WILL BE A WITNESS TO YOUR TORTURE BY ALLAH ,I AM SURE
irooni100 1 month ago

@irooni100 dude your not helping stop being a douche!!! -.-

its your kind of people that make them no see islam for what it is your what makes them consentrate on terrorists and not islam!

@BartofGod why cant anyone see whop these people are? they are not MUSLIM TERRORISTS they're just idiotic muslims that have a twisted sense of duty that is misplaced and wrong! they'r killing inocent people! where the hell in the quran does it say to KILL INOCENT PEOPL!!!!!!!

@PeteWaldo i have a question: why do you do what you do? as in free your time just for the sake of proving a religion wrong? muslims do not do that to you christians. but we do believe that christianity was once the religion of god but that was a long time ago and in the bible jesus said that a prophet will come after me his name is ahmed (that was the original name mohammed's father gave him but he died and his uncle changed it) but that part (as with other parts of the bible) has been edited..

@urheadonastick umm ya he we believe he is a prophet were not saying he's evil were not saying he's wrong we just dont believe he was ever go or ever proclaimed that he was god so ya dont try to cenvert people if you hate when people try to convert you so no hypocrisy dude thats just sad :(

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 02:50:31 AM »
    @fatpig0192837465

Brother.YOU DO NOT KNOW This guy. I Know him for almost 4 years,That is why i wrote to him what i did. I have communicate with this ISLAM HATER Much longer than you can think .he is out to fight Islam ,& he is Very STUPID About his own faith.Now you say People like me not Helping? Go ahead & waste your time with him. he no longer responds to me,because i have kicked his rear end before.

Just thought to let you know.
    irooni100 17 hours ago

@fatpig0192837465 Very Serious.
    downyourtube 18 hours ago

also you said mohhamed meant you said that asaad said that maybe he said it on his own acoord how can you be sure?

wait what the F***! that did not happen islma DOES NOT ORDER PEOPLE TO KILL PEOPLE!

@fatpig0192837465 Even worse for women.

Bukhari:V5B59N448 "They then surrendered to the Prophet's judgment but he directed them to Sa'd to give the verdict. Sad said, 'I give my judgment that their men should be killed, their women and children should be taken as captives, and their properties distributed.'"

Bukhari:V5B59N459 "We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'"

watch?v=V9FYYo5EINU
    PeteWaldo 20 hours ago

@urheadonastick they do not call christians and jews apes and pigs it tells a story of a group of people who did what god prohibited and turned them to apes and pigs...|

as for the pedophile part it was cultural not religious just that arabs back in the day could marry young people (NOT HAVE SEX WITH THEM)

@fatpig0192837465 Your own 53 year old, sex crazed prophet, had sex with a NINE YEAR OLD child. It had not been acceptable in Arabian culture - or any other culture - back then or today. Yet Muslims still have sex with children today - because Muhammad did.

brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=466.0

Just like Muslims are still inbreeding today because Muhammad approved it. In some parts of Saudi Arabia, 55 to 70% of marriages are between blood relatives.

brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=1844.0
    PeteWaldo 19 hours ago

@PeteWaldo dude yahweh means immortal it is not THE name of god its a title...and why do you think that the prophet mohhamed is false? i need a convincing argument!

@fatpig0192837465 "...why do you think that the prophet mohhamed is false?"

Because the false prophet Muhammad's reprobate behavior was as much the perfect OPPOSITE of that of the sinless Messiah, as Muhammad's declarations were the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.

watch?v=kEJ1hk4lH3U

That's also how we can rest assured that Muhammad's thinly repackaged Quraish sun, moon and star and jinn devil worship rituals are also of Satan.

watch?v=xfWy5KaFvbU
    PeteWaldo 19 hours ago

@fatpig0192837465 "...dude yahweh means immortal it is not THE name of god its a title...". Why don't you try a search engine before saying something through ignorance? "YHWH", said "Yahweh" is THE NAME of God as it appears nearly 7,000 times in scripture, and in paleo-Hebrew inscriptions found that date as early as 900 years BC.

"Allah" is the name of a Quraish pagan deity. That's why Muhammad's pagan father was even named "Abdullah" or slave of that pagan deity.

watch?v=slLBam06iyg
    PeteWaldo 19 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 02:52:00 AM »
    @irooni100 "...he no longer responds to me,because i have kicked his rear end before." How can an Islamic apostate kick anybody's rear? I invited you ad nauseum to come to the forum and explain why you bow to the Quraish's black stone idol, in their 5th century AD Kaaba, yet you were too much of a coward to.

watch?v=F-PDQFTzNTc

I ask you why it is you run back and forth between al-Safa and al-Marwah as the Arabian jinn devil worshipers did and you are rendered mute.

watch?v=xfWy5KaFvbU
    PeteWaldo 16 hours ago

@PeteAnd Allah in the Quran has said over 100 times;

1- But " MOST " will never learn

2- But " MOST " Will never understand.

3- But " MOST " Are Stupid !

And I AM NOT WITH THE MOST , BUDDY . You are with that group .

Do you understand ?

Just because " MOST " Want to Believe in some False written stuff, Does not prove them to be right. Gold does not come in truck loads it is DIRT that comes cheap in truck loads !

Did you get it ?
    irooni100 14 hours ago

@PeteWaldo

Let me give you an Example here . Almost %80 of American couples are living together without being married . According to your own Bible ,that is FORNICATION. Now Do you think GOD Will be pleased with them or make changes to his laws to fit their doings ? I say NO. so just because Bunch of Muslims do what some Evil people have instructed them to do . Do you think they can change the mind of Allah ? Again my answer is NO.So just sit down & think about it.

YES MOST ARE STUPID !
    irooni100 14 hours ago

@Pete

And i am not Ashamed to tell the truth.& the Truth must be told. Why should i try to take side of those who their words are Against the teachings of Islam ? If you want to plant a fruit tree , you must remove the weeds & Garbage out of the area.If i say those FALSE Hadiths are true, then i should believe in them too ,& you can use them to fight me & win also . So Yes i tell you this again ,Those hadith books & your Bible are Exactly the same,Inspired by the Satan.
    irooni100 14 hours ago

@Pete

Yes; i did kick your rear end ,for the fact you could not Answer my Questions about your own Faith. do you want those Questions again here ?

See! you took different directions when i asked you Questions ,you simply walked away from them by bringing Islamic Subject forward.

Let me try this again .

WHERE IN YOUR BIBLE DID JESUS SAY ," I WILL RETURN & CHOSE ANOTHER APOSTLE NAME PAUL TO REPLACE JUDAS " ??

I need words of JESUS , not words of PAUL or LUKE.

He is responsible for %40-50 of N/T ?

irooni100 14 hours ago

@irooni100 You speak blasphemy against your own - what Muslims claim are INSPIRED Hadith - and then try to pretend you know something about Islam? Google - Hadith inspired - and check only ISLAMIC sites and you will quickly find that you are an apostate. But I would be ashamed of the Hadith too. What did Satan inspire?

Bukhari:V5B59N459 "We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'"
    PeteWaldo 16 hours ago

@Pete

Those Hadith books are EXACTLY Like your Bible ,yes only %20 True Mixed in with %80 FALSE.

You claim them Inspired ? yes they are Inspired BOTH By the SATAN.

At Least i have the Integrity to stay away from those False Hadiths , But you are STUCK With a Bible which they is no way out of it .See PAUL & his Jewish Gang Screwed up your Bible,& A few Rabis Could not touch the Quran so they Screwed up the Hadith books.Yes YOU & Our Sunnis BOTH HAVE HAD IT !
    irooni100 14 hours ago

@fat

And before you Acuse ME of being a Problem ,Take a good look at what this guy uses against you(pete) ,Yes he is using the Hadiths of Sunnis to fight you.& I have told him those Hadiths are bunch of LIES,Yet He uses them over & over on people like you.So if you want to see who hurts you most ,just take a look at your own hadith books.

Good luck to you convincing him .

Salaam
    irooni100 17 hours ago

@irooni100 Yes it's true that Islam is a bunch of lies irooni! And thank you for that! But even Muammar Gaddafi tried to run and hide from the Hadith and it's detailing Muhammad's reprobate behavior, just as you are, so a delegation visited him from the most prestigious Al-Azhar University and told him that he would be subject to the "law of renegades and infidels", and they would be forced to kill him if he didn't repent. So he repented very publicly.

brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=892.0
    PeteWaldo 16 hours ago

@Pete

Islam is not LIES. It is You Christianity which is %100 LIES,& you know it too.

If you want to use some Stupid people like Gaddafi & bin Laden as your Idols,it only makes you like an insect searching for a piece of SHIT to feed from.

I Know you are all against Islam , but your Effort only is being used against you by the will of Allah. today more & more people are finding out about the Falsehood of you Christian Faith & Joining Islam.Allah does what Allah WILLS! & YOU CAN NOT STOP HIM !

irooni100 14 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 02:52:14 AM »
    @Pete

Now; you tell me WHY do you eat a piece of BREAD ,& Claim it is flesh of Jesus,& drink some CHEAP WINE 7 say it is blood of Jesus ?

then after 4 hours you go using the toilet to dispose what you ate & drunk ?

If it is looking for NONSENSE , my dear you are loaded with them .
    irooni100 13 hours ago

@irooni100 Tragically for you, no amount of blasphemy you speak against Yahweh and His Word, will ever move Mecca any closer than 1200 kilometers from THE Holy Land, any more than it will magically create thousands of years of pre-Muhammad historical or archaeological record that suggests that Mecca ever existed, before pagan immigrants settled the area in the 4th century AD and built their pagan kaaba in the early 5th century, for moon, sun, star, and jinn devil worship.

watch?v=F-PDQFTzNTc
    PeteWaldo 12 hours ago

@Pete

NOW; Why dont you tell us how that lady hagar carried a 16 YEARS OLD BOY & A BOTTLE OF WATER AND WALKED 1200 KM.?

WHILE YOU HAVE EXPLAIN HOW SHE HIDE A 16 YEARS OLD BOY ALMOST 6 FEET TALL UNDER SOME SHRUBS ?DO YOU EVER READ YOUR OWN BIBLE ?OR YOU JUST GET HIGH WITH A 6 PACK & SOME WEEDS ?
    irooni100 12 hours ago

@irooni100 "NOW; Why dont you tell us how that lady hagar carried a 16 YEARS OLD BOY & A BOTTLE OF WATER AND WALKED 1200 KM.?"

Thanks for making my point. How DID Hagar and Ishmael travel from the Wilderness of Beersheba, just below Hebron, across 1200 kilometers of harsh, barren, uncharted desert to Mecca, almost a thousand years before history tells us the first caravan made that trip overland along the Red Sea?

How DID they wander 1200 kilometers on a single skin of water?

watch?v=J_fX_kuVER4
    PeteWaldo 11 hours ago

@Pete

you ask,Why o we run between Safa & marwah ? simple.!

Hagar (AS) mother of Ishmael run for water for her child & she was looking at the desert seeing water,but there was no water & god saw the effort that she put into searching for water & gave her the strength to carry on while the Satan was telling her that your God has Abandoned you,but she kept her Faith with God,until she came to find that God has opened up a stream of water for her,under the feet of Ishmael.Yes God put People to TEST
    irooni100 13 hours ago

@irooni100 "you ask,Why o we run between Safa & marwah ? simple.!

Hagar (AS) mother of Ishmael run for water for her child & she was looking at the desert seeing water...."

Simple? Abraham, Hagar, Sarah Ishmael and Isaac lived in Hebron - in THE Holy Land - about 1200 KILOMETERS AWAY FROM MECCA.

So first you are going to have to explain how Hagar and Ishmael traveled 1200 KM to Mecca, about 900 years before the first caravan route was ever established along the Red Sea.

watch?v=F-PDQFTzNTc
    PeteWaldo 12 hours ago

@Pete

NOW;That black stone, is Exactly the same.IT HOLDS THE SECRET TO THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END OF TIME.And That is what that piece of black stone is about.

Now;If you believe a man made CHIP is so valuable then you should believe that what GOD has made if far important. that is why our prophet kissed that rock just as Moses kissed those Tablets given to him by Lord,even Umar did not know the value of that stone,& again if you knew what Islam is about,U WOULD LOVE IT !
    irooni100 13 hours ago

@irooni100 "NOW;That black stone, is Exactly the same.IT HOLDS THE SECRET TO THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END OF TIME.And That is what that piece of black stone is about."

And there it is for all to see. Irooni believes that simply because he is willing to say something that it will magically come true.

So Irooni please tell us WHY it is you believe that about the Quraish pagan's black stone idol.

WHAT ANCIENT RECORD "from the beginning of time" contains your belief?
    PeteWaldo 12 hours ago
    This has been flagged as spam   hide

@Pete

SEE.HOW STUPID YOU ARE ?

WHY DID YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS ?

THIS MEANS YOUR REAR END IS KICKED AGAIN.

SEE.YOU ARE NOT ONLY STUPID,YOU ARE FANATIC ALSO.

I ASKED YOU ,WHY DO YOU BELIEVE EATING A PIECE OF BREAD MEANS EATING FLESH OF JESUS,THEN YOU GO TO TOILET 4 HOURS LATER ?

YOU FAILED AGAIN .WHAT ABOUT YOUR PAUL ?

YOU JUST DO NOT HAVE ANY ANSWERS, DO YOU ?

IGNORANT ?

irooni100 12 hours ago

@Pete

Well;

Since you ask me About that Black stone.let me give you the real truth ,which even my Sunni brothers do not even know.

I hope some they will read this post as well & learn the truth.

You have infront of you an electronic devise called COMPUTER, it consist of Many MICRO CHIPS ,Each holds a lot of information ,yet it is nothing but some plastic with some metals mixed in it .& the person who invented it , he was very happy that he probably was so proud of his doing that he KISSED it.
    irooni100 14 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2011, 02:52:55 AM »
    @irooni100 I know you want to run and hide, but my unanswered question is still on page 2. You said

"NOW;That black stone, is Exactly the same.IT HOLDS THE SECRET TO THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END OF TIME.And That is what that piece of black stone is about."

So Irooni please tell us WHY it is you believe that about the Quraish pagan's black stone idol. WHY DO YOU BOW TO THE QURAISH'S BLACK STONE IDOL?

WHAT ANCIENT RECORD "from the beginning of time" contains your belief?
    PeteWaldo 11 hours ago

@Pete

Let me try this again .

WHERE IN YOUR BIBLE DID JESUS SAY ," I WILL RETURN & CHOSE ANOTHER APOSTLE NAME PAUL TO REPLACE JUDAS " ??
    irooni100 11 hours ago

@irooni100 See how broken your mind is? You're incapable of linear thought from being forced to engage in the vain repetitions of the heathen that you pray 5 times a day. Please stay on topic.

You see, once you understand that Mecca never existed before the 4th century AD, thus all the Islamic "tradition" is provably nothing more than TRIPE CREATED BY 7th century semi-literate Muhammadans, you won't have to feel under obligation to blaspheme the God of the Bible any more!

historyofmecca. com
    PeteWaldo 11 hours ago

@Pete

How DID they wander 1200 kilometers on a single skin of water?

ASK THOSE WHO WROTE YOUR BIBLE .

THEN AGAIN ASK THEM HOW DID SHE CARRY A 16 YEARS OLD BOY WITH THE BOTTLE ANY WAY ?

YOU KEEP ANSWERING QUESTIONS WITH QUESTIONS AGAIN ?BUDDY YOU NEED TO STOP SMOKING WHAT EVER YOU SMOKE. YOU ARE GETTING WORSE DAY BY DAY.
    irooni100 11 hours ago

@irooni100 "How DID they wander 1200 kilometers on a single skin of water? ASK THOSE WHO WROTE YOUR BIBLE ." I showed you the verse. IT'S YOU trying to suggest that Hagar wandered 1200 kilometers to Mecca. Bible says that she wandered in the Wilderness of Beersheba - located just below Abraham's home in Hebron where Jews, Christians AND Muslims visit Abraham's grave.

It is a bunch of 7TH CENTURY semi-literate SW Arabian desert dwelling "tradition" CREATORS that suggested she wandered to Mecca.
    PeteWaldo 11 hours ago

@Pete

GENESIS 16;16-----And Abram was fourscore and six years old, when Hagar bare Ishmael to Abram.

SO ABRAM WAS 86 YEARS OLD WHEN ISHMAEL WAS BORN.

GENESIS 16;15---And Hagar bare Abram a son: and Abram called his son's name, which Hagar bare, Ishmael.

THIS PROVES ISHMAEL WAS HIS FIRST BORN ,,,,,,,SON

GENESIS 21;5------And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him.

THIS PROVES AT THE TIME ISAAC WAS BORN , ABRAM WAS 100 , SO ISHMAEL WAS 14 YEARS OLD

CONTINUE
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@Pete

GENESIS 21; 8-19

8-And the child grew, and was weaned: and Abraham made a great feast the same day that Isaac was weaned.

Weaned, means stop breast feeding ,SO This would make ISAAC About One year of age or Possibly TWO ,inturn make ISHMAEL ,,,,,15 YEARS OLD ,,,,,,,or 16 YEARS OLD.please read on.

9-And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking.

10-Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of

CONTINUE
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@Pete

IT IS YOUR OWN BIBLE WHICH IT IS WRITTEN ABRAHAM TOOK HIS WIFE HAGAR WITH HER SON IN THE MIDDLE OF WILDNESS WITH JUST A BOTTLE OF WATER ON FOOT.SO YOU SHOT YOUR OWN SELF IN THE LEG,BUDD.NOW TELL ME THIS IS HEBRON NEAR A WILDNESS ?

NOW; NEVER MIND THIS JUST ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.
    irooni100 11 hours ago

@irooni100 "TELL ME THIS IS HEBRON NEAR A WILDNESS?" Yes it was the Wilderness of Beersheba, located about 1200 KILOMETERS NNW or Mecca. Google it.

Gen 21:14 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave [it] unto Hagar, putting [it] on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba.

Do you understand? 1200 KILOMETERS AWAY FROM MECCA

Please watch the video watch?v=J_fX_kuVER4
    PeteWaldo 11 hours ago

@Pete

YES I UNDERSTAND 1200 KILOMETERS ,BUT DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU BIBLE IS CORRUPTED ? DID HE JUST THROW THEM OUT OF HIS HOME ? HELL NO.

DID HE JUST SEND THEM TO NEIGHBORS HOUSE ? HELL NO

WHAT FORM OF TRANSPORTATION WAS AVAILABLE TO THE ? CAMEL .DONKEY,HORSE,MULE,

WHY YOU BIBLE DOES NOT SAY ANY THING ABOUT THAT ? AGAIN HOW DID SHE PUT A 16 YEARS OLD BOY ON HER SHOULDER WITH BOTTLE OF WATER?

HOW DID SHE COVE A 6 FT TALL BOY UNDER SHRUB ?

HOW TALL DO THE SHRUBS GROW IN THE WILDNESS ?

irooni100 11 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2011, 02:53:44 AM »
    @Pete

I thought i explained to you about the black rock .

How is that today you believe that millions of information can be placed on a single micro chip ,which is nothing but a piece of plastic ,but you can not believe a rock made by God can hold secret to the entire universe ?

can you believe a small KEY in your pocket can open the door to your huge home full of all types of JUNK ,but you can not believe a Stone made by God be the documentary to all he has made ?

I TOLD YOU.STOP SMOKING !
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@irooni100 "WHY YOU BIBLE DOES NOT SAY ANY THING ABOUT THAT ? AGAIN HOW DID SHE PUT A 16 YEARS OLD BOY ON HER SHOULDER WITH BOTTLE OF WATER?"

Is this supposed to move Mecca closer to THE Holy Land? Create a caravan route? Stand in for thousands of years of nonexistent pre-muhammad history of Mecca?

Hagar and Ishmael put the bread and water over their shoulders.

Since Hagar was Sarah's slave she would have had the strength to carry young Ishmael for a little while and sling him under a shrub.
    PeteWaldo 10 hours ago

@Pete

WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE BOY? DID HE HAVE A QUARTER UNDER HIS FOOT,COULD MOVE ?

HEY. THIS JEWISH BOY WAS BEING BEATEN BY 4 TEENAGERS & HE KEEP FIGHTING WITH ONE FOOT ON A SPOT.HIS DADDY SHOWED UP & ASK HIM,WHY DONT YOU MOVE & FIGHT BACK ,HE TOLD HIS DADD, I HAD MY FOOT ON A QUARTER ,IF I MOVED THEY WOULD TAKE IT FROM ME .

SO WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THIS BIBLE BOY OF YOURS WHO SAT & MOM HAD TO GET HIM SOME WATER ?WAS HE STUCK UNDER A 12 INCH SHURB ?

YOU ARE BUNCH OF FOOLS !
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@irooni100 "YES I UNDERSTAND 1200 KILOMETERS ,BUT DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU BIBLE IS CORRUPTED?"

I see, so the Bible, that offers a perfectly sound account of Abraham, Hagar, Ishmael and Isaac, that is supported by archaeology and the physical unchangable geography is corrupted.

While an account CREATED by a bunch of SW Arabian desert dwelling semi-literates, who made their nonsense up 2,000 years after the event - that is a geographical impossibility - is trustworthy? See what I mean?
    PeteWaldo 10 hours ago

@Pete

18-Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation.

19-And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.

I SURE LIKE TO SEE AN OLD LADY LIFT UP A 15 YEARS OLD BOY BEING SON OF ABRAHAM MAKES HIM AT LEAST 200 LBS. !

WOW !

OH YES .15 YEARS OLD BOY JUST SIT FOR MOM TO BRING WATER ?

WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP !
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@irooni100 "WHAT FORM OF TRANSPORTATION WAS AVAILABLE TO THE ? CAMEL .DONKEY,HORSE,MULE,"

Before you explain to us how Hagar rode a camel 1200 kilometers from Hebron to Mecca, perhaps you could tell us WHY she would?

Let alone that the caravan route wasn't established along the Red Sea until about 900 years after Hagar lived. Do you see the trouble you get into when you depend on a bunch of 7TH CENTURY FICTION CREATED by a bunch of SW Arabian desert dwelling semi-literates?

watch?v=yR3Bla8YwbU
    PeteWaldo 10 hours ago

@Pete

16-And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a bow shot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against him, and lift up her voice, and wept.

17-And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is.

CRYING 15 YEARS OLD BABY ? AND MOM LIFTED HIM UP ?

COME ON NOW !

LITTLE BABY !!
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@irooni100 "DID HE JUST THROW THEM OUT OF HIS HOME ? HELL NO."

Of course he did, and with Yahweh's blessing, because Yahweh's covenant is with the seed of ISAAC - ABRAHAM'S WIFE SARAH'S SON, NOT with Ishmael, the son of Sarah's servant Hagar.

Gen 21:12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.

watch?v=J_fX_kuVER4
    PeteWaldo 10 hours ago

@Pete

14-And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba.

REMEMBER ; ISHMAEL WAS 15 OR 16 YEARS OLD

15-And the water was spent in the bottle, and she cast the child under one of the shrubs.

REMEMBER ; ISHMAEL WAS 15 OR 16 YEARS OLD

CONTINUE
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@Pete

11-And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son.

12-And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.

Rom 9:7 Gal 3:16 Heb 11:18

13-And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.(( AGAIN THE PROOF THAT ISHMAEL IS HIS SON ))

CONMTINUE
    irooni100 10 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2011, 02:54:55 AM »
    @Pete

AND YES;

Since Hagar was Sarah's slave she would have had the strength to carry young Ishmael for a little while and sling him under a shrub.

IF SHE CAN SLING A 15 YEARS OLD BOY ,SHE SHE SHOULD BE ALSO ABLE TO DRAG HIM 1400 KILOMETERS TOO.& WHY NOT ? SHE MUST BE ONE STRONG SLAVE LADY .I WONDER HOW SHE WOUND UP WITH A WIMPY BOY ?

HA,HA,HA,.HA,HA,
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@irooni100 "I thought i explained to you about the black rock."

No you didn't. Nor did you this time. You keep explaining WHAT you believe, not WHY you believe it. Can your mind possibly be that broken?

WHY do you believe the Quraish pagan's rock idol is "a Stone made by God be the documentary to all he has made"

WHY do you bow to the Quraish's pagan's idol in their pagan kaaba?

WHAT ANCIENT HISTORICAL RECORD confirms your ridiculous claim? WHY, WHY WHY do you believe this pagan tripe?
    PeteWaldo 10 hours ago

@Pete

OH !

SO YOU WANT SOME THING FROM YOU CORRUPTED BIBLE ABOUT THE STONE ,SO THAT YOU CAN BELIEVE ?

LISTEN BUDD.!

WHEN OUR PROPHET CAME TO MECA HE BROKE ALL THE IDOLS THEY WERE KEPT IN THAT LITTLE ROOM.AND FAR BEFORE THAT THAT HOUSE WAS A PLACE OF WORSHIP,EVEN WITH THE IDOLS ,STILL PEOPLE WORSHIP THERE,BUT PROPHET THOUGHT THEM THAT THEIR IDOLS WERE NOT GOD WHO CREATED THEM,& THAT BLACK STONE WAS NOT A IDOL , IT CAME FROM HEAVEN .SO TRY TO UNDERSTAND.NO ONE IS WORSHIPING THAT ROCK OR IDOL.
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@irooni100 "....WHEN OUR PROPHET CAME TO MECA HE BROKE ALL THE IDOLS..."

You yourself know that's a lie because you prostrate yourself 5 times a day to the Quraish's black stone idol, in the very same pagan kaaba, that they venerated it in. You even travel to it and walk around it 5 times just as the pagans did. So did Muhammad - shoulder to shoulder with the pagans - before he and Satan ever even invented his STAND-ALONE 7th century cult, and repackaged pagan rituals.

watch?v=10gvT0AC-cs
    PeteWaldo 9 hours ago

@Pete

NOW; AGAIN YOU PROVED YOURSELF TO BE ONE REAL STUPID IGNORANT RED NECK,WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT HIS CULTISM RELIGION WHO EATS THE BODY OF HIS OWN IDOL GOD & DRINKS HIS BLOOD & GOES TO TOILET ,SHIT & PISS WHAT HE JUST ATE & DRANK ! COMING ON YOU TUBE MAKING HIS OWN ASSUMPTIONS ON THE RELIGION OF OTHERS.

AGAIN ; I KICKED YOU ASS FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO REFUTE .

I AM ONCE AGING FINISH WITH YOU IDIOT.
    irooni100 9 hours ago

@Pete

YOU WROTE;

COME ON MAN, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ? A 15 0R16 YEARS OLD BOY WILL " NEVER " RIDE ON HIS MOMA. ARE YOU STUPID ?

HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS BULL SHIT ?

YOU MADE ME LAUGH !

IF IT COME TO SPREADING BULL SHIT ,YOU CAN ALWAYS WIN !

CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE IN THE WORLD A 15 YEARS OLD BOY RIDES ON HIS MOM? UNLESS HE IS LAME !
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@irooni100 You go on and on about Hagar and Ishmael carrying water and bread,

brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=1557.0

while you haven't explained how Hagar and Ishmael wandered across 1200 kilometers of desert to Mecca, 900 years before the first caravan ever did

Or brought a SHRED of EVIDENCE to suggest that Mecca ever existed before pagan immigrants built it in the 4th century AD.

Or why it is that you prostrate yourself to the Quraish's black stone idol in their pagan kaaba, 5 times a day.
    PeteWaldo 10 hours ago

@Pete

FACING KAABAH IS ONLY FOR " UNITY " BUDDY BOY. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT IS IN THERE OR WHO MADE IT .

EVEN YOU AS CHRISTIANS ARE RECOMMENDED TO FACE EAST,AS FAR AS I KNOW.

ANY WAY FACING TOWARD ONE POINT IS ONLY FOR UNITY,JUST LIKE THE SOLDIERS WHO FOLLOW THE COMMAND OF THEIR OFFICERS,MUSLIMS FOLLOW THE COMMAND OF ALLAH,FACING THAT DIRECTION ONLY.

DID YOU GET IT ?

NOBODY WORSHIP THAT HOUSE ONLY ALLAH WE WORSHIP.
    irooni100 10 hours ago

@Pete

while you haven't explained how Hagar and Ishmael wandered across 1200 kilometers of desert to Mecca, 900 years before the first caravan ever did.

YOU EXPLAINED YOURSELF.

SHE WAS HELL OF A SLAVE LADY ,SHE SLING HER 16 YEARS OLD BOY & CARRIED HER MOST OF THE WAY.WHY YOU KEEP ASKING ME ?

NOW WHO TOLD YOU THIS BULL SHIT ABOUT 900 YEARS & CARAVAN ?

ARABS WERE ALWAYS ON THE MOVE BUDDY BOY.YES IN THE WINTER THEY WENT SOUTH & SUMMER THEY MOVE NORTH & THEY USE TO LIVE IN TENTS MOST OF THEIR LIVES
    irooni100 9 hours ago

@PeteWaldo

NOW;

WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS ?

DO YOU NEED ANOTHER KICK IN YOUR REAR END ?

FOR THE THIRD TIMES;

WHERE DID JESUS SAY .I WILL RETURN & PICK A MAN NAME PAUL & HIS STUDENT LUKE TO GUIDE YOU OR REPLACE THEM FOR JUDAS ?

WHY DO YOU THINK EATING BREAD & DRINKING WINE IS PARTS OF YOUR GOD( NAOZOBILLAH),THEN YOU GO AFTER 4 OR 5 HOURS TO THE TOILET ? WHAT KIND OF RESPECT IS THIS IN YOUR RELIGION ?

JUST ANSWER THESE OR OTHERWISE SHUT THE HELL UP .I WILL NOT POST ANY MORE IF YOU FAIL.
    irooni100 9 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2011, 02:55:37 AM »
    @irooni100

I'd believe a mom could lift up a 15 year old before I'd believe a mass murdering wife beating slave owning Satan worshiping thieving looting war mongering mass murdering child screwing pedophile could fly a donkey or was in any way shape or form a man of God -how completely pathetic -I spit a Mecca (satins toilet)
    urheadonastick 4 hours ago

Was Mohammad a pedophile-YES of Course he was- read what Islamic scholars have to say-DISGUSTING!!!

* Praise be to Allah and peace be upon the one after whom there is no [further] prophet. After the permanent committee for the scientific research and fatwahs (religious decrees) reviewed the question presented to the grand Mufti Abu Abdullah Muhammad Al-Shemary,

the question forwarded to the committee by the grand scholar of the committee with reference number 1809 issued on 3/8/1421 (Islamic calendar). The inquirer asked the following: It has become wide spread these days, and especially during weddings, the habit of mufa’khathat of the children (mufa’khathat literally translated means "placing between the thighs" which means placing the male member between the thighs of a child).

What is the opinion of scholars knowing full well that the prophet, the peace and prayer of Allah be upon him, also practiced the "thighing" of Aisha - the mother of believers - may Allah be please with her. After the committee studied the issue, they gave the following reply: It has not been the practice of the Muslims throughout the centuries to resort to this unlawful practice that has come to our countries from pornographic movies that the kufar (infidels)

and enemies of Islam send. As for the prophet, peace and prayer of Allah be upon him, thighing his fiancée Aisha. She was six years of age and he could not have intercourse with her due to her small age. That is why [the prophet] peace and prayer of Allah be upon him placed HIS [MALE] MEMBER BETWEEN HER THIGHS AND MASSAGED IT SOFTLY, as the apostle of Allah had control of his [male] member not like other believers.

Yea the quran calls them apes and pigs-You can twist it around all you want- its pretty clear- Mohammad was a shithead that hated all non muslims just like his braindead followers-

5:60 Then say: "Should I inform you [People of the Book] of those, who will have even worse recompense from Allah than the transgressors?

They are those whom Allah has cursed; who have been under His wrath; some of whom were turned into apes and swine; who worshipped taghut [the devil or idols]; those are the people who are in a far worse plight and who have turned farthest away from the Right Way." (Maududi)

The Jews are said to be turned into apes and swine for generally disbelieving in Allah’s revelations—in this case warning them for resenting Muhammad and his Quran (v. 59)

@irooni100 Once again, accelerating your blasphemy against the one true God Yahweh, won't magically create thousands of years of pre-muhammad history of Mecca from thin air, even as other ancient Arabian towns are very well attested in the historical and archaeological records.

Yet Mecca is supposed to have been the EPICENTER of Muhammad's phony cult since the beginning of the world!

Antichrist spirit breaking your mind so, you prostrate yourself to the Quraish's black stone idol 5 times a day.
    PeteWaldo 9 hours ago

@irooni100 Do you really think that it's just a coincidence that the 2nd century monotheistic occult cult of the Sabians...

1 prayed 5 times a day

2 prostrated while praying

3 practiced ablution

4 fasted for 30 days during the very same month as Ramadan

5 wore long white robes

watch?v=yR3Bla8YwbU

Or do you really believe that Muhammad learned about praying 5 times a day when he rode on a flying donkey-mule from Mecca to Jerusalem to "paradise" and back to Mecca, one night?

watch?v=SYbRn9CAHkY
    PeteWaldo 9 hours ago

@irooni100 "FOLLOW THE COMMAND OF ALLAH,FACING THAT DIRECTION ONLY."

Sorry but you follow the command of Muhammad's alter-ego "Allah". He even switched the Quibla from Jerusalem to Mecca after the Jews rejected him as a false prophet.

"DID YOU GET IT?"

Indeed I do my friend, it's you that doesn't. WHY DO YOU PROSTRATE YOURSELF TO THE QURAISH'S BLACK STONE IDOL?

watch?v=10gvT0AC-cs

Why run back and forth as pagan Arabian jinn devil worshipers?

watch?v=xfWy5KaFvbU

Here's why

watch?v=ujUOZyrnewE
    PeteWaldo 9 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2011, 02:59:30 AM »
@urheadonastick Here's a video of an imam in a debate in which he condones the practice of which you speak.

watch?v=Ht0eJaXc2Is
PeteWaldo 1 sec ago

@urheadonastick Here's an Imam that visited an Iranian Imam that requested a 4-5 year old girl for a temporary "marriage" and had sex with her. Talk about reprobate all around. Listen to the imam that feigns shock but then declares "How could he have a temporary marriage with this little girl, when more grown up girls were around in the house. He could have had a temporary marriage with one of them." This after earlier referring to the 4 year old as being "beautiful".

watch?v=3ebklPgv664
PeteWaldo 1 second ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 08:17:03 AM »
http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1963.cfm
My Noble Koran was published in Saudi Arabia by the “King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur’an, Madinah, K.S.A.” You can’t get any more official than that. A footnote on page 39 explains surah 2:190 where every Muslim on earth gets his marching orders to participate in holy fighting and is clearly commanded that no one but Allah is to be worshipped. That fact has not been published in America to my knowledge.

Read these instructions and you will understand why the terrorists keep coming, many eager to throw away their lives for Allah: “Al-Jihad (holy fighting) in Allah’s Cause (with full force of numbers and weaponry) is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars (on which it stands). Allah’s Word is made superior, (His Word being Lailaha illallah which means none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and His Religion (Islam) is propagated.”

It continues: “By abandoning Jihad (may Allah protect us from that) Islam is destroyed and the Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honour is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim, and he who tries to escape from this duty, or does not in his innermost heart wish to fulfil this duty, dies with one of the qualities of a hypocrite.”

http://www.searchtruth.com/search.php?keyword=hypocrite+fight&chapter=&translator=2&search=1&start=0&records_display=10&search_word=all
(1) And the hypocrites also. These were told: "Come, fight in the way of Allah, or (at least) drive (The foe from your city)." They said: "Had we known how to fight, we should certainly have followed you." They were that day nearer to Unbelief than to Faith, saying with their lips what was not in their hearts but Allah hath full knowledge of all they conceal. 
(  سورة آل عمران  , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #167)
(Arabic, Transliteration, Urdu, Yusuf Ali, Shakir, Picthal, Mohsin Khan, French, Spanish, Indonesian, Melayu, German, Bosnian, Russian)
(2) Hast thou not observed the hypocrites say to their misbelieving brethren among the People of the Book? - "If ye are expelled, we too will go out with you, and we will never hearken to any one in your affair; and if ye are attacked (in fight) we will help you". But Allah is witness that they are indeed liars. 
(  سورة الحشر  , Al-Hashr, Chapter #59, Verse #11)

http://www.searchtruth.com/search.php?keyword=hypocrite+fight&chapter=&translator=5&search=1&start=0&records_display=10&search_word=all
(1) O you who believe! Be not like those who disbelieve (hypocrites) and who say to their brethren when they travel through the earth or go out to fight: "If they had stayed with us, they would not have died or been killed," so that Allah may make it a cause of regret in their hearts. It is Allah that gives life and causes death. And Allah is All-Seer of what you do.
(  سورة آل عمران  , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #156)
(Arabic, Transliteration, Urdu, Yusuf Ali, Shakir, Picthal, Mohsin Khan, French, Spanish, Indonesian, Melayu, German, Bosnian, Russian)
(2) And that He might test the hypocrites, it was said to them: "Come, fight in the Way of Allah or (at least) defend yourselves." They said: "Had we known that fighting will take place, we would certainly have followed you." They were that day, nearer to disbelief than to Faith, saying with their mouths what was not in their hearts. And Allah has full knowledge of what they conceal.
(  سورة آل عمران  , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #167)
(3) If Allah brings you back to a party of them (the hypocrites), and they ask your permission to go out (to fight), say: "Never shall you go out with me nor fight an enemy with me; you were pleased to sit (inactive) on the first occasion, then you sit (now) with those who lag behind."
(  سورة التوبة  , At-Taubah, Chapter #9, Verse #83)
(4) Those who believe say: "Why is not a Surah (chapter of the Qur'an) sent down (for us)? But when a decisive Surah (explaining and ordering things) is sent down, and fighting (Jihad - holy fighting in Allah's cause) is mentioned (i.e. ordained) therein, you will see those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy) looking at you with a look of one fainting to death. But it was better for them (hypocrites, to listen to Allah and to obey Him).
(  سورة محمد  , Muhammad, Chapter #47, Verse #20)
(5) Have you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) not observed the hypocrites who say to their friends among the people of the Scripture who disbelieve: "(By Allah) If you are expelled, we (too) indeed will go out with you, and we shall never obey any one against you; and if you are attacked (in fight), we shall indeed help you." But Allah is Witness that they verily are liars.
(  سورة الحشر  , Al-Hashr, Chapter #59, Verse #11)

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2012, 06:50:23 AM »
 TheReligionofPeace.com Presents:

The Myths of Muhammad

The Myth:

Muhammad Lived at Peace with the Jews
Part 1: The Banu Qaynuqa

The Truth:

The early part of the Qur’an was written while Muhammad lived in Mecca, a town with very few Jews and no Jewish tribes.  At the time, he presented himself to the Meccans as a Jewish prophet based on the stories that he learned from the Jews that he met on his travels – and from his cousin Waraqa, a convert from Judaism (the Qur’an addresses this accusation, but only to the extent of denying it).

When Muhammad relocated to Medina, there were three Jewish tribes living there already whose good graces he needed to stay in initially, since he and his small band of Muslim immigrants were in a position of relative weakness.  He tried to convince the Jews that he was the last in the succession of their own prophets and even changed the Qibla (direction of prayer) toward Jerusalem, the center of the Jewish world.

The Jews at Medina were not impressed with Muhammad’s esoteric claims, particularly since there were obvious discrepancies between their Torah and his version of the same stories.  In the Qur’an, history from the Bible is presented immaturely and sounds more like a series of fairy tales with the same redundant moral – believe in Muhammad’s claims about himself or face earthly destruction and eternal torment.

When asked why he didn’t provide proof of his prophethood by performing some sort of miracle as the prophets of the past had done, Muhammad came up with a clever excuse by saying that there was no point in doing so since the Jews had rejected those past prophets anyway (Quran 3:183-184).  Thus, Muhammad had nothing to offer but his own testimony.

The prophet of Islam did not handle the Jewish rejection well, particularly since his people had been relying heavily on his many claims of being a prophet in the same mode as Moses, Abraham and Jesus.  Muhammad "resolved" his dilemma by claiming that the Jews of Medina were heretics and he arbitrarily dismissed their “version” of the Torah by claiming that they had corrupted it and “hidden” the verses that supported his claims of being a prophet.  (Interestingly, despite the many Jews who converted to Islam, either out of compulsion or free will, no one ever produced the “uncorrupted Torah" that was supposed to have existed).

Following Muhammad’s victory against the Meccans at Badr, his wealth and power had increased to the point of being able to take care of his “Jew problem.”  The words of the Qur’an become noticeably harsher toward the “People of the Book” in the Medina portion of the text, and his actions become confrontational.

Although much is made of the “Constitution” of Medina, the treaty that Muhammad created for all of the local tribes on his arrival, contemporary Muslims are often reluctant to admit the injunction that cancelled out this treaty less than two years later:

"While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be safe. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle." (Bukhari 53:392)

Having announced his intentions, Muhammad looked for an excuse to take land from those Jews who refused to convert to Islam.  His first target was a tribe that had recently been aligned in a conflict against the other two.  Muhammad guessed correctly that the other Jewish tribes would not come to the assistance of the Banu Qaynuqa if he laid siege to them.

Muhammad’s excuse is said to be an incident in which a Muslim was killed by an angry Jewish mob.  That the mob was angry because the Muslim in question had just murdered a Jewish merchant over a woman's honor is sometimes conveniently forgotten by contemporary apologists, who nonetheless admit that Muhammad chose to lay siege to the Qaynuqa stronghold rather than mediate a peaceful resolution to the crisis.

This point is important.  According to Muslim historians, the first blood shed was when a Jew was murdered by a Muslim for playing a prank on a Muslim woman (by lifting her dress).  The Muslim was killed in retaliation by those who had just witnessed the murder.

On what basis is physical violence - much less murder - justified by a prank of this sort?  Moreover, if Muhammad believed in the Old Testament law of "an eye for an eye," then why did he not recognize the legitimacy of the second killing against the disparity of the first?

In any event, the self-proclaimed prophet of God responded with self-serving force against a people that had welcomed him to their community less than two years earlier.  Unprepared for battle, the Qaynuqa surrendered to their former guest without a fight.

Muhammad wished to slay the entire tribe outright, but was talked out of it by a mutual Arab friend, who was horrified by his intentions:

Abdullah b. Ubayy b. Salul went to him when God had put them in his power and said, “O Muhammad, deal kindly with my clients” (now they were allies of Khazraj), but the apostle put him off.  He repeated the words, and the apostle turned away from him, whereupon he thrust his hand into the collar of the apostle's robe; the apostle was so angry that his face became almost black.  He said, “Confound you, let me go.”  He answered, “No, by God, I will not let you go until you deal kindly with my clients.  Four hundred men without mail and three hundred mailed protected me from all mine enemies; would you cut them down in one morning?  By God, I am a man who fears that circumstances may change”'  The apostle said, “You can have them.” (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 546)

Muhammad was thus talked into allowing the Jews of Qaynuqa to escape only with a few tools and the clothes on their back.  He confiscated their wealth and land, taking a fifth for himself and giving the rest to the other Muslims.  (According to the Qur’an, this was their punishment for not believing in Muhammad 3:10-12).

The man who had saved the lives of the Jews was later called a hypocrite by Muhammad, and it is evident that he deeply regretted his decision not to slay the Qaynuqa.  One of the nine Qur’anic verses that prohibit Muslims from taking Jews and Christians as friends was “revealed” at this time.

Thus was Muhammad able to fulfill his own promise that “those who resist Allah and his Messenger will be humiliated” (Quran 58:20), further solidifying his credibility with the Muslims – and inspiring fourteen centuries of relentless Jihad in the name of following his example.

See also "Muhammad Lived at Peace with the Jews, Part2: The Banu Nadir"
and "Muhammad Lived at Peace with the Jews, Part3: The Banu Qurayza"

The Myths of Muhammad Index

TheReligionofPeace.com Home Page

©2008 - 2011 Site developed by TheReligionofPeace.com

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2012, 06:51:01 AM »

The Myths of Muhammad

The Myth:

Part 2: The Banu Nadir

The Truth:

See also "Muhammad Lived at Peace with the Jews, Part1: The Banu Qaynuqa"

Muhammad evicted the second Jewish tribe, the Banu Nadir, less than a year after evicting the first.  The circumstances under which this occurred are a strong testimony to the double-standards by which the Muslims treated others (explicitly laid out in the Quran: 48:29).

In 625, one of Muhammad’s soldiers murdered two men in their sleep who were from a tribe that had “an agreement of friendship” with him (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 650).  It was decided that blood-money would be offered to satisfy this debt (although Muhammad held non-Muslims to the highest standards, he never put his own men to death for killing non-Muslims).  However, rather than take care of this debt himself from the substantial wealth that he acquired from raiding Meccan caravans and confiscating Jewish property, Muhammad went to a Jewish tribe, the Banu Nadir, to request their contribution, even though the tribe had nothing to do with the murder (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 652).

Once he showed up with his men, Muhammad made his demands and then waited outside the wall of their house for the money.  Later, he claimed that Allah spoke to him during this time and told him that the Jews were going to assassinate him by dropping a rock from the roof of the house onto his head:

As the apostle was with a number of this companions… news came to him from heaven about what these people intended (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 652)

Muhammad left, then returned with an army and laid siege to the entire community, forcing them to surrender without a fight.  As with the Qaynuqa (the Jewish tribe before them), the people were evicted with the clothes on their back and what they could pack on their camels.   Another revelation from Allah (relayed through Muhammad, of course) allowed the prophet of Islam to personally confiscate all of the remaining property for himself (Bukhari 52:153).

For the skeptic, there are a couple of problems with Muhammad’s justification for evicting an entire tribe of people even within the boundaries of the account.  In the first place, it is certainly suspicious that he demanded that another tribe pay for what his own men had done – and that he went personally to collect the money.  Given what Allah supposedly knew, one wonders why Allah didn’t just save His "messenger" the trip.

As for Muhammad’s assertion that his god spoke in his ear, thus enabling him to confiscate the wealth of an entire community for his personal gain… well, let’s just say that it is curious at best.  Revelations of convenience were quite common in Muhammad’s life, providing him with wealth from Muslims and non-Muslims alike, along with eleven wives and unlimited sex with female slaves.  He operated with the impunity of a cult leader.

But the largest problem is that Muhammad justified his attack on the Banu Nadir by saying that they had planned to assassinate him.  By this standard, the Jews would have been acting entirely within their rights, given that the prophet of Islam had carried out several assassinations against their own community by that time!

A Banu Nadir Jew named Ka’b al-Ashraf was actually murdered on Muhammad’s order just a few months before the entire tribe was attacked.  The excuse was that he had lamented the killing of the Meccans at the Battle of Badr and responded by composing crude poems about the Muslim women:

Then he composed amatory verses of an insulting nature about the Muslim women. The apostle said…”Who will rid me of al-Ashraf?” [Another Muslim} said, “I will deal with him for you O apostle of Allah. I will kill him.” He said, “Do so if you can.” (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 550)

Muhammad gave the man permission to take any measures necessary to murder the poet, including lying.  The assassin gathered a group of Muslims and tricked al-Ashraf to come out of his house, alone and unarmed, by pretending to be interested in obtaining a loan.

The murder took place in the dark and was a messy affair.  al-Ashraf began screaming as he was being stabbed:

Meanwhile the enemy of Allah had made such a noise that every fort around us was showing a light. I thrust [the dagger] into the lower part of his body, then I bore down upon it until I reached his genitals, and the enemy of Allah fell to the ground. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 552)

These two events demonstrate that the Muslims of Medina operated under a different standard than what they held to those around them.  Muslims were allowed to kill others when they felt insulted or in danger, but others were not allowed to even plot in defense of their own lives.

Muhammad was in a position to deny others the same sympathy and tolerance that he demanded for himself because of the control that he had established within his first two years of arriving in Medina.  He used his newfound power to order assassinations and evictions, thus putting dissenters in fear.

Keep in mind that when Muhammad was in Mecca, he told the elders there that he would bring them "slaughter" (Tabari Vol 6, 102) and they subsequently evicted him.  Yet, instead of recognizing the logic behind this, Muhammad complained incessantly about his ignominious ouster and eventually returned with a conquering army.  He also behaved with extreme hypocrisy toward those who spoke out against him, regardless of what sort of threat they actually posed.

For today’s Muslims, who prefer to believe that Muhammad was an unselfish man of perfect character, the fate of the Banu Nadir is but a minor inconvenience.  It does not bother them that an entire tribe of Jews was evicted on the basis of a hypothetical assassination plot following the very real assassination of one of their leaders.  Jews are not Muslims.  Hence they are not entitled to be treated with the same respect.

Islam is the ultimate supremacist ideology.

See also "Muhammad Lived at Peace with the Jews, Part3: The Banu Qurayza"

©2008 - 2011 Site developed by TheReligionofPeace.com

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2012, 06:54:16 AM »

The Myths of Muhammad

The Myth:

Part 3: The Banu Qurayza

The Truth:

See also "Muhammad Lived at Peace with the Jews, Part1: The Banu Qaynuqa"
and "Muhammad Lived at Peace with the Jews, Part2: The Banu Nadir"

Verses 5:45-48 of the Qur’an affirm the Old Testament rule of “an eye for an eye," but also add the Christian principle that forgiveness is more noble than retaliation.  If ever there was proof that these words do not necessarily apply to the treatment of non-Muslims, however, it is in Muhammad’s conduct toward the Jews in general and the Qurayza tribe in particular.

Muhammad and his band of immigrants arrived in Medina in 622 completely dependent on the hospitality of the three Jewish tribes that lived there alongside the Arabs.  In less than two years, two of the tribes that had welcomed him, the Banu Qaynuqa and the Banu Nadir would be evicted, losing their land and their wealth to the Muslims as soon as their guests gained the power to conquer and confiscate.  Muhammad accomplished this by deftly exploiting his opponents divisions.

The prophet of Islam chose the order of the doomed tribes carefully.  He knew that the other two tribes would not come to the assistance of the first, for example, since they had been aligned against one another in a recent war.  He also knew that the third would not assist the second - due to a dispute over "blood money."

The last tribe to remain was the Banu Qurayza.  Like the others, the Qurayza were a peaceful community of farmers and tradesmen who eventually surrendered to Muhammad without a fight.  Although the prophet of Islam had been wise enough not to order the wholesale slaughter of the first two tribes following their defeat (which certainly would have stiffened the resistance of the Qurayza), there was no practical reason for Muhammad to repress his genocidal urges once the last tribe had surrendered their wealth and power.

Over 800 surrendered men and boys (and at least one woman) from the Qurayza tribe were beheaded by the prophet of Islam in a bloodbath that is of acute embarrassment to today’s Muslim apologists.  It is an episode that is not only completely at odds with the idea that Islam is a peaceful religion, but also the claim that it is the heir to Christianity, since even that religion’s most dedicated critics could hardly imagine Jesus and his disciples doing such a thing.

It is only in modern times, as Islam finds itself having to compete with morally mature religions in open debate, that the story of the massacre has become controversial.  Some Muslims deny the episode, largely on the basis of mere inconvenience.  Others are unaware of it altogether.  But, not only is the incident well documented in the Hadith and Sira (biography of Muhammad), there is even a brief reference to it in the Qur’an (verse 33:26).

Since Islam makes no apologies, particularly for anything that Muhammad personally did, contemporary Muslims generally try to convince themselves that the victims of Qurayza deserved their fate.  They must have turned on the Muslims in battle and inflicted many deaths, forcing Muhammad to yield to the wishes of his people and respond in kind.

Unfortunately, the accounts of what happened, as related to the early Muslim historians by eyewitnesses, do not support this myth.  In fact, it was the Qurayza who were caught in an impossible situation at the time between the Muslims and their Meccan adversaries.

Shortly after arriving in Medina in 622, Muhammad began raiding the merchant caravans traveling to and from neighboring Mecca.  He would steal their property and kill anyone who defended it (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 424-425).  The Jews of Qurayza had nothing to do with this.  Much like the Meccans, the Jews were also traders and they appreciated the value of security in doing business.  They neither encouraged Muhammad’s raids nor shared in his ill-gotten gain.

After a few years of this, the Meccans eventually realized that they would have to try and capture Medina, since it was being used as a base of operations by Muhammad and his pirates.  In 627, they sent an army to the outskirts of the city and appeared poised to take it in what has been called the Battle of the Trench (the Muslims dug a trench around the exposed northern and western parts of the city to stop the Meccan military advance).

The Qurayza, who lived to the east of Medina, were thus caught in a bad situation. Not responsible for Muhammad’s war, they were nonetheless drawn into it, particularly when they were approached by a Meccan leader and asked not to assist Muhammad in his defense against the siege (to that point, the Qurayza had contributed digging tools to the Muslims, but not fighters).

The chief of the Qurayza did not wish to even entertain the Meccan envoy, but he was tricked into allowing him into his home (Ishaq/Hisham 674).  Once there, the Meccan began making his case that the battle was going against Muhammad and that his fall was imminent.  The anguish of the Qurayza chief over the trying circumstances of the position that he felt forced into is noted even by Muslim historians:

When Ka'b heard of Huyayy's coming he shut the door of his fort in his face, and when he asked permission to enter he refused to see him, saying that he was a man of ill omen... Then Huyayy accused him of [being inhospitable]... This so enraged Ka'b that he threw open his door. [Huyayy] said to him, "Good heavens, Ka'b, I have brought you immortal fame and a great army... They have made a firm agreement and promised me that they will not depart until we have made an end of Muhammad and his men. "Ka'b said, "By God, you have brought me immortal shame and an empty cloud while it thunders and lightenings with nothing in it. Woe to you Huyayy, leave me as I am." (Ishaq/Hisham 674)

After much “wheedling” by the Meccans, however, the Qurayza leader finally gave in and agreed to remain neutral in the conflict.  He would neither contribute troops to the city’s defense nor to its impending capture at the hands of an army with superior numbers.  The Muslims would be left on their own to deal with the conflict they had started with the Meccans.

The first twenty days of the conflict passed "without fighting" (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 676) other than a few exchanges of arrows across the trench.  A half-hearted effort on that day to breach the defenses proved fatal to the Meccan, thus convincing their leader that they could not win unless the Qurayza joined the battle from the other side.  However, the Qurayza refused, ironically enough, thus prompting the Meccans to immediately abandon the siege.

A grand total of just six Muslims had been killed at the Battle of the Trench.  Each of their names were carefully recorded (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 699) - none were killed by the Qurayza or by anything done by the Qurayza.

With the battle over, however, Muhammad surprised his army by turning them against the Qurayza fortress, claiming that the neutrality of the leader was a breach of the original constitution of Medina which the prophet of Islam had personally drawn up for the tribes five years earlier.  The original language of this 'treaty' is not known, however, and later guesses as to what it might have said seem suspiciously tailored.

It is unlikely, for example, that the tribes of Medina would have given Muslims the right to slaughter them for merely speaking out against him, yet several prominent Jewish leaders and poets had been assassinated on Muhammad’s order prior to the Qurayza affair.  At least one innocent merchant was slain by his Muslim business partner following Muhammad’s order in 624 for his men to “kill any Jew who falls into your power” (al-Tabari 7:97).  Muhammad had also attacked the two other Jewish tribes – parties to the same agreement – looting their property and then evicting them from their land.

There is little doubt that the troubles Muhammad brought on Medina, through his mistreatment of the Jews and his relentless pursuit of hostilities against the Meccans, were a part of the sales pitch made by the Meccans to the Qurayza leader to win his neutrality - along with the implicit threat of slaughter if the city were taken by the Meccans.  From Kab's perspective, it would only be a matter of time before Muhammad found an excuse to attack and plunder his tribe as well.

Contrary to popular misconceptions, however, the Qurayza had not attacked the Muslims.  In fact, had they attacked, then it surely would have been the end of Muhammad and his band of pirates since the southern end of the city was completely exposed to the Qurayza.  In a terrible irony, it was the decision not to engage in violence that later sealed the fate of the Jews, who were only the first in a very long line of victims to horribly overestimate the value that Islam places on the lives of unbelievers.

According to Muhammad, it was the angel Gabriel (seen only by himself, of course) who ordered the siege on the Qurayza.  After twenty-five days of blockade, the Jews gave in and surrendered to the prophet of Islam.  As Ibn Ishaq/Hisham puts it, they “submitted themselves to the Apostle’s judgment” (Ishaq/Hisham 688).

Another misconception is that Muhammad did not render the death sentence against the Qurayza and was therefore not responsible for it.  There is a partial truth in this, in that Muhammad clearly attempted to offload responsibility on another party.  However, from the narrative, it is obvious that Muhammad clearly approved of the subsequent massacre - a fact further verified both by his choice of "arbitrator" and his subsequent reaction.

First, the prophet of Islam tricked the Qurayza by getting them to agree to put their fate in the hands of "one of their own."  In fact, this was a Jewish convert to Islam, a Muslim who had fought in the Battle of the Trench.  Unbeknownst to the Qurayza, Sa’d bin Muadh had also been one of the few Muslims fatally injured in the battle (Ishaq/Hisham 689), which one can reasonably assume to have influenced his judgment.  According to the Hadith, he was quite eager to continue slaying "unbelievers" even as he lay dying in his tent (Bukhari 59:448).

Secondly, when Sa’d did render his decree that the men of Qurayza should be killed and their women and children pressed into slavery, Muhammad did not express the slightest bit of disapproval.  In fact, the prophet of Islam confirmed this barbaric sentence to be Allah’s judgment as well (Bukhari 58:148).

Consider the contrast between the historical Muhammad and the man of “peace and forgiveness” that today’s Muslims often assure us that he was.  In light of the fact that the Qurayza had not killed anyone, wouldn’t a true man of peace have simply sought dialogue with them to try and determine their grievance, find common ground and then resolve the matter with dignity to both parties?

Instead, the prophet of Islam had the men bound with rope.  He dug trenches and then began beheading the captives in batches.  In a scene that must have resembled footage of Hitler’s death squads, small groups of helpless Jews, who had done no harm to anyone, were brought out and forced to kneel, staring down at the bodies of others before their own heads were lopped off and their bodies were pushed down into the ditch.

There is some evidence that Muhammad personally engaged in the slaughter.  Not only does the earliest narrative bluntly say that the apostle “sent for them” and “made an end of them,” but there is also support for this in the Qur’an. Verse 33:26 says of the Qurayza, “some you slew, some you took captive.”  The Arabic "you: is in the plural, but the Qur’an is supposed to be Allah’s conversation with Muhammad, so it makes no sense that he would not be included.

In any event, there is no denying that Muhammad found pleasure in the slaughter, particularly after acquiring a pretty young Jewish girl (freshly "widowed" and thus available to him for sexual servitude) (Ishaq/Hisham 693).

Other women were not quite as compliant.  The historians record the reaction of one woman who literally lost her mind as her family was being killed. The executioners apparently found her maniacal laughter annoying and beheaded her as well. As Aisha later recounted:

“I will not forget that she was laughing extremely although she knew that she would be killed" (Abu Dawud 2665)

(One can forgive Aisha's obtuseness. At the time that she and her husband sat observing the carnage together, the wife of Muhammad was only 12-years-old).

Boys as young as 13 or 14 were executed as well, provided that they had reached puberty.  The Muslims ordered the boys to drop their clothes.  Those with pubic hair then had their throats cut (Abu Dawud 4390).  There was no point in trying to determine whether or not they were actual combatants because there were none.  There had been no combat!

Muhammad parceled out the widows and surviving children as slaves to his men for sexual servitude and labor. The wealth accumulated by the Qurayza was also divided.  Since the tribe had been a peaceful farming and trading community, there were not enough weapons and horses taken to suit Muhammad’s tastes, so he obtained more of these by trading off some of the Qurayza women in a distant slave market (Ishaq 693).

In addition to the main question as to why people who had not killed anyone were put to death and enslaved, there are several others raised by Muhammad's massacre of the Qurayza.  For example, the Quran says that no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another" (Quran 53:38) yet every member of the tribe was punished for a decision pressed on one reluctant member.

And what of the places in the Qur'an where violent passages are sometimes mitigated by the occasional admonishment to cease killing those who stop fighting?  The surrendered Qurayza had never even fought in the first place.

While Muslim apologists grapple with the challenges posed by this episode, the fate of the Qurayza is only the first of many such massacres that the Religion of Peace has provided the world.  Whether it be the 4,000 Jews at Granada in 1066, the 100,000 Hindus on a single day in 1399, or the million or so Christian Armenians in the early 1900's, untold tens of millions of innocents have perished in mass executions at the hands of Islam's dedicated disciples...

Yet, there has never been, nor will there ever be in the future, an apology from those who follow Muhammad, since the massacre of infidels was the example personally set by their prophet at Qurayza.

©2008 - 2012 Site developed by TheReligionofPeace.com