• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
JIHAD
« on: February 28, 2011, 01:19:50 PM »
New web page on jihad.
http://www.petewaldo.com/jihad.htm

John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

Examples of a synagogue in Gaza, and a church in Indonesia, burned by Muhammad's followers.

Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. 30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Jihad is the pinnacle of Islam, but is Jihad a spiritual struggle as some suggest, or is it a call for Muhammad's followers to engage in imperialistic conquest and subjugation of all non-muslims to Muhammad's religion? The verses on this page expose those that claim Islam is peaceful as being not only woefully ignorant of history, but rightfully recognized as apostates, by Islamic fundamentalists that live in the cradle of Muhammad's religion that get  Islam and do what they can to be like Muhammad. However some that make claims of peace actually know better but are engaging in taqiyyah or Islamic subterfuge.

Let those fight in the cause of Allah Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value). (An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #74)

Thus springs forth a culture of murder and suicidal commitment. Is it any surprise that we were warned about this Islamic "beast" believing they are doing God's service by killing non-muslims?

In the most sanitized English translation of the Quran by Yusuf Ali the word "fight" is mentioned 78 times in 55 verses as listed at this link.
In Islam's most widely respected and highly acclaimed hadith of Bukhari, the search term "fight" is found 287 times in 181 hadiths as listed at this link.
Bukhari on "fighting" is mentioned 73 times in 54 hadiths at this link.
Bukhari on "jihad" is mentioned 72 times in 56 hadiths at this link.

Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things.
(Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #244)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4k5_v-i1Zc&feature=player_embedded

If one suffers under the delusion that somehow the context of the verses will magically transform the actual words into those of peace, this is readily exposed by a visit to the list in the next post of battles of imperialistic conquest of the Islamic first Jihad, all the way up into France and Austria. The evermore obvious truth is also found in over 16,000 deadly Islamic terror attacks around the world, just since 9-11, as meticulously logged by the folks at TheReligionOfPeace.com.

O ye who believe! Be not like the Unbelievers, who say of their brethren, when they are travelling through the Earth or engaged in fighting: "If they had stayed with us, they would not have died, or been slain." This that Allah may make it a cause of sighs and regrets in their hearts. It is Allah that gives Life and Death, and Allah sees well all that ye do. (Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #156)

Freedom, democracy and human rights are the very antithesis of Islam. Islam cannot survive in the light of truth, or in the absence of oppressive, murderous, and iron fisted dictatorial governments that ban bibles and Christian literature while killing those that have come to know the love of the one true God through Jesus Christ, and try to bring the Gospel to Muhammad's followers.

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Allah guarantees (the person who carries out jihad in His Cause and nothing compelled him to go out but jihad in His Cause and the belief in His Word) that He will either admit him into Paradise (Martyrdom) or return him with reward or booty he has earned to his residence from where he went out." (Book #93, Hadith #555)

The pirate Muhammad claiming 1/5 of the property stolen from others for himself, like a Mafia Don. Even buying the favor of those around him by sharing a little of his ill gotten gains, again, like a Mafia Don.

And know that out of all the booty that ye may acquire (in war), a fifth share is assigned to Allah,- and to the Messenger, and to near relatives, orphans, the needy, and the wayfarer,- if ye do believe in Allah and in the revelation We sent down to Our servant on the Day of Testing,- the Day of the meeting of the two forces. For Allah hath power over all things. (Al-Anfal, Chapter #8, Verse #41)

Would the ultimate arbiters of Mohammed's religion be western apostates that have been duped into believing that Islam is a religion of peace, or those in the cradle of Muhammad's religion with a beheading knife in their hand, that disagree with them? Like the Taliban, or even scholars from Islam's most prestigious Al Asar University, that told Muammar Gaddafi that if he continued to reject the Hadith he would be subject to the law of renegades and infidels and they would be obliged to have him killed if he didn't repent. The obvious conclusion is evermore confirmed all around the world that the most murderous, oppressive, and reprobate element among Muhammad's followers, will inevitably prevail over the apostates who have been so sorely deceived by those that lie in the way of Islam.

fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not. (Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #216)

In other words, if you find engaging in imperialistic conquest and slaughter subjugation of non-muslims repugnant, Muhammad's "Allah" knows better than your guilty conscience.

And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith. (Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #191)

So Muslims can slay the non-muslims "wherever" attacking first  except at the "Sacred Mosque". As the following verses reveal "suppressing faith" is refusal to accept Muhammad's religion.

Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan. (An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #76)

So those who died as true martyrs valiantly defending their families, property and communities from the onslaught of Muhammad's hordes were "friends of Satan", but those who came to slaughter them, sexually abuse their wives, mothers and children, and sell them into slavery, and steal their property, were fighting in the "cause of 'Allah'".

Then fight in Allah's cause - Thou art held responsible only for thyself - and rouse the believers. It may be that Allah will restrain the fury of the Unbelievers; for Allah is the strongest in might and in punishment. (An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #84)

Hast thou not Turned thy vision to the Chiefs of the Children of Israel after (the time of) Moses? they said to a prophet (That was) among them: "Appoint for us a king, that we May fight in the cause of Allah." He said: "Is it not possible, if ye were commanded to fight, that  ye will not fight?" They said: "How could we refuse to fight in the cause of Allah, seeing that we were turned out of our homes and our families?" but when they were commanded to fight, they turned back, except a small band among them. But Allah Has full knowledge of those who do wrong. (Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #246)

Muhammad alluding to a historical event from thousands of years before Muhammad, at the beginnings of the revelation of Yahweh to mankind when we were little more sophisticated than tent dwelling nomads, as poorly plagiarized through his coaches. An event regarding Yahweh's people, removed entirely from the context of the 1600 year progressive revelation of Yahweh to mankind, as if it licensed the 7th century self-serving, self-proclaimed "prophet" to slaughter, sexually abuse and steal the property of Yahweh's people.

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

From "Secrets of the Koran", by Don Richardson
"By Mohammed's day, 1,500 years had passed since any Hebrew prophet was described in the Old Testament as using a sword in the service of God. Neither Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Micah, Amos, Malachi nor any other later Hebrew prophet is described as using the sword or prescribing its use."

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Indeed almost 700 years before Muhammad's slaughter began, the Messiah, Yeshua (which means "to deliver, save, or rescue"), the Prince of Peace, the Lamb of God had ushered in a new covenant just as it was prophesied, through His crucifixion, death and resurrection as also prophesied, so many hundreds of years in advance.

O Messenger, rouse the Believers to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, they will vanquish a thousand of the Unbelievers: for these are a people without understanding. (Al-Anfal, Chapter #8, Verse #65)

John 13:35 By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers, (At-Taubah, Chapter #9, Verse #14)

Mark 12:29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: 30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this [is] the first commandment.  31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. 32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. (At-Taubah, Chapter #9, Verse #5)

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

The Messiah and the new covenant he ushered in as the EXACT OPPOSITE of Muhammad and his murdering, prisoner abusing and enslaving, thieves.

Those who believe in Allah and the Last Day ask thee for no exemption from fighting with their goods and persons. And Allah knoweth well those who do their duty. (At-Taubah, Chapter #9, Verse #44)

Good Muslims do not look for exemptions from fighting non-muslims.

And the Hypocrites also. These were told: "Come, fight in the way of Allah, or (at least) drive (The foe from your city)." They said: "Had we known how to fight, we should certainly have followed you." They were that day nearer to Unbelief than to Faith, saying with their lips what was not in their hearts but Allah hath full knowledge of all they conceal. (Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #167)

Hypocrites are those that make excuses not to fight and slay the unbelievers - like western peacenick apostates that are timid about going out and slaughtering for Satan. If a Muslim tells you that they aren't supposed to kill innocent people, it is important to understand that in their eyes no non-muslims are innocent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maHSOB2RFm4

Don't think that the imam in the video is an isolated example. These are the true Muslims that GET Islam. Plenty more.

Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan.

(An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #76)

Satan is the father of lies, yet Muslims are taught by Satan to believe they are working against Satan, and even to say they seek refuge from Satan, believing that somehow that will actually give them refuge from Satan. They can't see it even though scripture labels Satan as the father of the lie, and the Quran admits that Muhammad's "Allah" is the greatest of schemers.

Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost. (Muhammad, Chapter #47, Verse #4)

In Indonesia 3 teenage girls were beheaded on their way to their Christian school and one of their heads left on the steps of a Church.  The note left behind reads:  "We will murder 100 more Christian teenagers and their heads will be presented as presents."

That fighting is to include fighting against Yahweh's people - the Jews and Christians. The issue is black and white and the difference is good as directly opposed to evil.

Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. 30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

Some examples from the Hadith

Muhammad Ibn Hisham edited ibn Ishak's collection of the hadith. Ishak died most of a hundred years before Bukhari ever began to put the pen to his version of the Hadith, yet Bukhari's is the most highly acclaimed and read hadith in Islam. No Muslim will reject Bukhari.

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The person who participates in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostles, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in the battle as a martyr). Had I not found it difficult for my followers, then I would not remain behind any sariya going for jihad and I would have loved to be martyred in Allah's cause and then made alive, and then martyred and then made alive, and then again martyred in His cause." (Book #2, Hadith #35)

Narrated Ibn Abbas: The Prophet said, "No good deeds done on other days are superior to those done on these (first ten days of Dhul Hijja)." Then some companions of the Prophet said, "Not even jihad?" He replied, "Not even jihad, except that of a man who does it by putting himself and his property in danger (for Allah's sake) and does not return with any of those things." (Book #15, Hadith #86)

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "A pious slave gets a double reward." Abu Huraira added: By Him in Whose Hands my soul is but for jihad, Hajj, and my duty to serve my mother, I would have loved to die as a slave.  (Book #46, Hadith #724)

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: Allah's Apostle said, "There is no Hijra (i.e. migration) (from Mecca to Medina) after the Conquest (of Mecca), but jihad and good intention remain; and if you are called (by the Muslim ruler) for fighting, go forth immediately.  (Book #52, Hadith #42)

Narrated 'Aisha: (That she said), "O Allah's Apostle! We consider jihad as the best deed. Should we not fight in Allah's Cause?" He said, "The best jihad (for women) is Hajj-Mabrur (i.e. Hajj which is done according to the Prophet's tradition and is accepted by Allah)."  (Book #52, Hadith #43)

Muhammad's tradition, as opposed to the pagan Arabian tradition of the Hajj for moon, sun, star and jinn-demon worship, though there is very little difference except that Muhammad said it was OK for Muslims to participate in these pagan celestial body and demon worship rituals that he adopted, and then adapted, to his stand-alone 7th century religion. This even as these rituals are performed 1200 kilometers away from THE Holy Land of the prophets and patriarchs.

Narrated Abu Huraira: A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "Instruct me as to such a deed as equals jihad (in reward)." He replied, "I do not find such a deed." Then he added, "Can you, while the Muslim fighter is in the battle-field, enter your mosque to perform prayers without cease and fast and never break your fast?" The man said, "But who can do that?" Abu- Huraira added, "The Mujahid (i.e. Muslim fighter) is rewarded even for the footsteps of his horse while it wanders bout (for grazing) tied in a long rope."  (Book #52, Hadith #44)

Narrated Sahl bin Sad As-Sa'idi: I saw Marwan bin Al-Hakam sitting in the Mosque. So I came forward and sat by his side. He told us that Zaid bin Thabit had told him that Allah's Apostle had dictated to him the Divine Verse: "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and lives.' (4.95) Zaid said, "Ibn-Maktum came to the Prophet while he was dictating to me that very Verse. On that Ibn Um Maktum said, "O Allah's Apostle! If I had power, I would surely take part in jihad." He was a blind man. So Allah sent down revelation to His Apostle while his thigh was on mine and it became so heavy for me that I feared that my thigh would be broken. Then that state of the Prophet was over after Allah revealed "...except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame etc.) (4.95)  (Book #52, Hadith #85)

Another circumstantial "revelation" tells us, who the only ones that are exempt from fighting are.

Narrated Anas: Allah's Apostle went towards the Khandaq (i.e. Trench) and saw the Emigrants and the Ansar digging in a very cold morning as they did not have slaves to do that for them. When he noticed their fatigue and hunger he said, "O Allah! The real life is that of the Here-after, (so please) forgive the Ansar and the Emigrants." In its reply the Emigrants and the Ansar said, "We are those who have given a pledge of allegiance to Muhammad that we will carry on jihad as long as we live." (Book #52, Hadith #87)

Narrated 'Urwa Al-Bariqi: The Prophet said, "Good will remain (as a permanent quality) in the foreheads of horses (for jihad) till the Day of Resurrection, for they bring about either a reward (in the Hereafter) or booty (in this world)." (Book #52, Hadith #104)

Whether property, women and children stolen from others in this world, or Muhammad's chicken and wine serving bordello in the next, with virgins, jewel encrusted couches, servant boys, all the chicken you can eat and rivers of wine in his "paradise" it's all good!

Narrated 'Aisha: the mother of the faithful believers, I requested the Prophet permit me to participate in jihad, but he said, "Your jihad is the performance of Hajj."  (Book #52, Hadith #127)

So the handicapped, blind, lame and girls are exempt from fighting. I wonder if those in the growing field of female suicide murderers are privy to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qY9VflIPU8

Narrated 'Aisha: the mother of the faithful believers: The Prophet was asked by his wives about the jihad and he replied, "The best jihad (for you) is (the performance of) Hajj."  (Book #52, Hadith #128)

Muhammad's bevy of wives was exempt too!

Narrated 'Aisha: Whenever the Prophet intended to proceed on a journey, he used to draw lots amongst his wives and would take the one upon whom the lot fell. Once, before setting out for jihad, he drew lots amongst us and the lot came to me; so I went with the Prophet; and that happened after the revelation of the Verse Hijab (i.e. veiling). (Book #52, Hadith #130)

Lucky girl!

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri The Prophet said, "A time will come when groups of people will go for jihad and it will be asked, 'Is there anyone amongst you who has enjoyed the company of the Prophet?' The answer will be, 'Yes.' Then they will be given victory (by Allah) (because of him). Then a time will come when it will be asked. 'Is there anyone amongst you who has enjoyed the company of the companions of the Prophet?' It will be said, 'Yes,' and they will be given victory (by Allah). Then a time will come when it will be said. 'Is there anyone amongst you who has enjoyed the company of the companions of the companions of the Prophet?' It will be said, 'Yes,' and they will be given victory (by Allah)."  (Book #52, Hadith #146)

And so it has been with generation after generation of Muhammad's true followers who go out to slaughter people in foreign lands, steal their property, and enslave and abuse their women and children. Still very much going on in the Sudan today. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1j8D1j9mEc

"Once again, women are the targets. In mid-March, rebels assaulted three women gathering firewood and cut off their ears, lips, and breasts."
"Starting in 2003, Janjaweed Arabs, a Sudan-backed militia, have driven 2 million villagers from their homes in ethnic-cleansing attacks designed to suppress local rebels."

"Eyewitness accounts detailing the militia attacks are horrifying. "They killed my 3-year-old son right in front of my eyes," one father from West Darfur said. Since last fall, women have reported more than 500 rapes. Three women said five militiamen beat and raped them last August. The women said, "After they abused us, they told us that now we would have Arab babies. And, if they would find any [more] women, they would rape them again to change the color of their children.""
http://beholdthebeast.com/great_tribulation.htm

The following is quoted from "Prophet of Doom" by Craig Winn.

Sahih Al-Bukhari - "Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s Cause with full force of weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its Pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah is made superior and He becomes the only God who may be worshiped. By Jihad Islam is propagated and made superior. By abandoning Jihad (may Allah protect us from that) Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position. Their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, and Muslim rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape this duty dies as a hypocrite." page 580 of Maktba Dar-us-Salam's Sahih Al-Bukhari

Quoting Craig Winn: "Memorize this paragraph. Shout it out to all who will listen. Every word was derived from the Qur'an. Every word was lived by Muhammad. It accurately represents fundamental Islam, so much so, each of the 150 Hadiths that follow this definition of Jihad speak of fighting; none suggest a spiritual struggle. Among them, Muhammad says that the most important deed is Jihad, fighting in Allah’s Cause. (Bukhari:V4B52N44) And the Qur'an agrees, saying peaceful Muslims are hypocrites, destined for hell. They are 'the worst of creatures,' 'the most vile of animals.'" (Qur'an surahs 3 and 33.)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: JIHAD
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 01:36:15 PM »
"The Sword is the key of heaven and hell; a drop of blood shed in the cause of Allah, a night spent in arms, is of more avail than two months of fasting and prayer; whoever falls in battle, his sins are forgiven, and at the day of judgment his limbs shall be supplied by the wings of angels and cherubim."
The following is excerpted from the webpage:  http://www.iranian.ws/cgi-bin/iran_news/exec/view.cgi/2/4793 regarding the Islamic first Jihad (link):

Power of the Sword

623 - Battle of Waddan
623 - Battle of Safwan
623 - Battle of Dul-Ashir
624 - Muhammad and converts begin raids on caravans to fund the movement.
624 - Zakat becomes mandatory
624 - Battle of Badr
624 - Battle of Bani Salim
624 - Battle of Eid-ul-Fitr and Zakat-ul-Fitr
624 - Battle of Bani Qainuqa
624 - Battle of Sawiq
624 - Battle of Ghatfan
624 - Battle of Bahran
625 - Battle of Uhud. 70 Muslims are killed.
625 - Battle of Humra-ul-Asad
625 - Battle of Banu Nudair
625 - Battle of Dhatur-Riqa
626 - Battle of Badru-Ukhra
626 - Battle of Dumatul-Jandal
626 - Battle of Banu Mustalaq Nikah
627 - Battle of the Trench
627 - Battle of Ahzab
627 - Battle of Bani Quraiza
627 - Battle of Bani Lahyan
627 - Battle of Ghaiba
627 - Battle of Khaibar
628 - Muhammad signs treaty with Quraish.
630 - Muhammad conquers Mecca.
630 - Battle of Hunsin.
630 - Battle of Tabuk
632 - Muhammad dies.
632 - Abu-Bakr, Muhammads father-in-law, along with Umar, begin a military move to enforce Islam in Arabia.
633 - Battle at Oman
633 - Battle at Hadramaut.
633 - Battle of Kazima
633 - Battle of Walaja
633 - Battle of Ulleis
633 - Battle of Anbar
634 - Battle of Basra,
634 - Battle of Damascus
634 - Battle of Ajnadin.
634 - Death of Hadrat Abu Bakr. Hadrat Umar Farooq becomes the Caliph.
634 - Battle of Namaraq
634 - Battle of Saqatia.
635 - Battle of Bridge.
635 - Battle of Buwaib.
635 - Conquest of Damascus.
635 - Battle of Fahl.
636 - Battle of Yermuk.
636 - Battle of Qadsiyia.
636 - Conquest of Madain.
637 - Battle of Jalula.
638 - Battle of Yarmouk.
638 - The Muslims defeat the Romans and enter Jerusalem.
638 - Conquest of Jazirah.
639 - Conquest of Khuizistan and movement into Egypt.
641 - Battle of Nihawand
642 - Battle of Ray in Persia
643 - Conquest of Azarbaijan
644 - Conquest of Fars
644 - Conquest of Kharan.
644 - Umar is murdered. Othman becomes the Caliph.
647 - Conquest of the island of Cypress
644 - Uman dies and is succeeded by Caliph Uthman.
648 - Campaign against the Byzantines.
651 - Naval battle against the Byzantines.
654 - Islam spreads into North Africa
656 - Uthman is murdered. Ali become Caliph.
658 - Battle of Nahrawan.
659 - Conquest of Egypt
661 - Ali is murdered.
662 - Egypt falls to Islam rule.
666 - Sicily is attacked by Muslims
677 - Siege of Constantinople
687 - Battle of Kufa
691 - Battle of Deir ul Jaliq
700 - Sufism takes root as a sect of Islam
700 - Military campaigns in North Africa
702 - Battle of Deir ul Jamira
711 - Muslims invade Gibraltar