Author Topic: Followers of Muhammad  (Read 8530 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Followers of Muhammad
« on: July 22, 2011, 07:30:54 AM »
Narrated 'Abis bin Rabia: 'Umar came near the Black stone and kissed it and said "No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit anyone nor harm anyone. Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you."  (Bukhari Book #26, Hadith #667)

Muhammad's followers follow Muhammad alone, and kiss the Quraish pagan's black stone idol, purely because Muhammad did. This is part of what separates Islam from being a religion, to instead being a cult, that follows a single stand-alone 7th century individual.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2461.0
Followers of Muhammad must reject ALL of the prophets and witnesses as revealed in the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years, to follow their STAND-ALONE self-proclaimed prophet Muhammad, through his 23 year 7th century record. Thus Muhammad's followers are just that. Followers of Muhammad.

Muhammad's followers are labeled as such, by their self-proclaimed prophet, himself.
http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHadith.php?keyword=followers+of+Muhammad&translator=1&search=1&book=&start=0&records_display=10&search_word=all

From Bukhari

(Book #1, Hadith #6) I replied, 'No.' Heraclius asked, 'Do the nobles or the poor follow him?' I replied, 'It is the poor who follow him.' He said, 'Are his followers increasing decreasing (day by day)?' I replied, 'They are increasing.'

Then I asked you whether his followers were increasing or decreasing. You replied that they were increasing...

(Book #2, Hadith #48) Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas: I was informed by Abu Sufyan that Heraclius said to him, "I asked you whether they (followers of Muhammad) were increasing or decreasing.

(Book #8, Hadith #345) Ibn Hazm and Anas bin Malik said: The Prophet said, "Then Allah enjoined fifty prayers on my followers when I returned with this order of Allah, I passed by Moses who asked me, 'What has Allah enjoined on your followers?' I replied, 'He has enjoined fifty prayers on them.' Moses said, 'Go back to your Lord (and appeal for reduction) for your followers will not be able to bear it.' (So I went back to Allah and requested for reduction) and He reduced it to half. When I passed by Moses again and informed him about it, he said, 'Go back to your Lord as your followers will not be able to bear it.' So I returned to Allah and requested for further reduction and half of it was reduced. I again passed by Moses and he said to me: 'Return to your Lord, for your followers will not be able to bear it.

(Book #11, Hadith #622) He replied, 'By Allah! I do not find the followers of Muhammad doing those good things (which they used to do before) except the offering of congregational prayer."

(Book #12, Hadith #770) They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers.

(Book #13, Hadith #49) So anybody who becomes a ruler of the followers of Muhammad and has the power to harm or benefit people then he should accept the good from the benevolent amongst them (Ansar) and overlook the faults of their wrong-doers."

(Book #18, Hadith #154) The Prophet then said, "O followers of Muhammad! By Allah! There is none who has more ghaira (self-respect) than Allah as He has forbidden that His slaves, male or female commit adultery (illegal sexual intercourse). O followers of Muhammad! By Allah! If you knew that which I know you would laugh little and weep much.

(Book #52, Hadith #191) Then I asked you whether his followers were increasing or decreasing. You replied that they were increasing.

The following is from Muhammad's account of having ridden on a flying donkey-mule one night from Mecca, to Jerusalem, to the "paradise" of his own imagination, and back to Mecca by morning.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1253.0
A fantastic fantasy, that caused most of his followers to leave his 7th century invention, and perhaps the biggest reason he felt compelled to run away from Mecca.

(Book #54, Hadith #429) Then we ascended to the 6th heaven and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in the previous heavens. There I met and greeted Moses who said, 'You are welcomed O brother and. a Prophet.' When I proceeded on, he started weeping and on being asked why he was weeping, he said, 'O Lord! followers of this youth who was sent after me will enter Paradise in greater number than my followers.'

Talk about raw unbridled blasphemy! Even illiterate 7th century SW Arabian desert dwellers knew better than to believe such poppycock as Muhammad's unwitnessed account of his flying donkey-mule. What's with Muhammad's followers in this 21st century information age? That uncorroborated fabrication still constitutes the only claim, Islam has to Israel, today. It would seem that such a lapse in judgment could only be explained, by the spirit of antichrist in their hearts, breaking their minds.

(Book #55, Hadith #555) He will reply, 'Muhammad and his followers (will stand witness for me).' So, I and my followers will stand as witnesses for him (that he conveyed Allah's Message)."

(Book #58, Hadith #227) When I left him (i.e. Moses) he wept. Someone asked him, 'What makes you weep?' Moses said, 'I weep because after me there has been sent (as Prophet) a young man whose followers will enter Paradise in greater numbers than my followers.'

Gabriel remarked, 'This is the Islamic religion which you and your followers are following.'

Moses said, 'Your followers cannot bear fifty prayers a day, and by Allah, I have tested people before you, and I have tried my level best with Bani Israel (in vain). Go back to your Lord and ask for reduction to lessen your followers' burden.'

He said, 'Your followers cannot bear five prayers a day, and no doubt, I have got an experience of the people before you...

(Book #59, Hadith #685) He will appear amongst you (O Muhammad's followers), and if it happens...

(Book #60, Hadith #14) He will say, 'Muhammad and his followers. So they (i.e. Muslims) will testify that he conveyed the Message.

(Book #60, Hadith #75) ...I would have said that he (i.e. Muhammad) was seeking to rule the kingdom of his fore-fathers. Then I asked you regarding his followers...

Then I asked you whether anyone of his followers had renounced his religion (i.e. Islam) after embracing it, being displeased with it, and you denied that. And such is Faith when it mixes with the cheerfulness of the hearts. Then I asked you whether his followers were increasing or decreasing.

(Book #60, Hadith #236) So I will raise my head and Say, 'My followers, O my Lord! My followers, O my Lord'. It will be said, 'O Muhammad! Let those of your followers who have no accounts, enter through such a gate of the gates of Paradise as lies on the right...

(Book #60, Hadith #264) Lo! Some men from my followers will be brought and taken towards the left side...

(Book #62, Hadith #148) Narrated 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle said, "O followers of Muhammad! There is none, who has a greater sense of Ghira (self-respect) than Allah, so He has forbidden that His slave commits illegal sexual intercourse or His slave girl commits illegal sexual intercourse. O followers of Muhammad! If you but knew what I know, you would laugh less and weep more!"

(Book #78, Hadith #627) Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet said, "O followers of Muhammad! By Allah, if you knew what I know, you would weep much and laugh little."

Perhaps a gem of truth from the hadith, since even Muhammad knew his own salvation was not assured!

(Book #92, Hadith #448) He will reply. '(My witnesses are) Muhammad and his followers.'

Unfortunately the same is true today. Not a single person ever witnessed his alter-ego "Allah" or Gabriel give him a single revelation. Nor was there a single witness of his fantastic flying donkey-mule. Muhammadans follow Muhammad purely because Muhammad told his followers to follow him.

(Book #93, Hadith #601) I will say, 'O Lord, my followers! My followers!' And then it will be said 'Go and take out of Hell (Fire) all those who have faith in their hearts, equal to the weight of a barley grain.'

I will say, 'O Lord, my followers! My followers!' It will be said, 'Go and take out of it all those who have faith in their hearts equal to the weight of a small ant or a mustard seed.'

I will say, 'O Lord, my followers!' Then He will say, 'Go and take out (all those) in whose hearts there is faith even to the lightest, lightest mustard seed.

Isn't Hell an interesting place for Muhammad to suggest those with faith reside! Perhaps appropriate for Muhammad's followers, who must reject Yahweh, to place their faith in Muhammad.
http://beholdthebeast.com/#heaven

(Book #93, Hadith #608) Among the things which Allah revealed to him then, was: "Fifty prayers were enjoined on his followers in a day and a night."

Moses said, "Your followers cannot do that; Go back so that your Lord may reduce it for you and for them."

"O Lord, please lighten our burden as my followers cannot do that."

However, your followers are weaker in body, heart, sight and hearing, so return to your Lord so that He may lighten your burden."

The Prophet said, "O Lord, my followers are weak in their bodies, hearts, hearing and constitution, so lighten our burden."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To our Muhammadan friends, what reason do you have to follow Muhammad, other than he told you to? Do you really believe he rode on a flying donkey-mule? Most of his illiterate 7th century followers didn't even buy into that tall tale. Even his favorite wife Aisha claimed he was with her all night, however the most authoritative reporter in Islam, Muhammad's cousin Ibn Abbas, assures us that it was an actual trip and not a dream or vision. Indeed it must necessarily be physical, since they lay claim to the place he was supposed to have landed, in Jerusalem.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1253.0

Will you continue to reject the Messiah as revealed in the Gospel, the Prince of Peace, the Lamb of God, and His blood that would save you,
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm
only to continue following, a tall story telling, mass murdering, prisoner abusing, 7th century illiterate SW Arabian desert dwelling, thief, as Muhammad is revealed in your own books?
http://www.petewaldo.com/banu_qurayza_massacre.htm

Followers of Muhammad, please make no mistake, you follow the self-proclaimed, self-serving false prophet Muhammad through his alter-ego "Allah", which also happened to be the name of one of the Quraish pagan's deity.

You do not follow Moses, according to your own prophet's story, nor do you follow the Messiah, Yeshua, or any patriarchs or witnesses of Yahweh's 1600 year record.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Followers of Muhammad, please make no mistake, that is what you are.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 07:19:18 AM »
There I met and greeted Moses who said, 'You are welcomed O brother and. a Prophet.' When I proceeded on, he started weeping and on being asked why he was weeping, he said, 'O Lord! followers of this youth who was sent after me will enter Paradise in greater number than my followers.'

Muslims are desperate to believe they follow something other than Muhammad alone, through his Mecca centered and thinly repackaged occult Sabian, and Arabian moon, sun, star and jinn devil, worship.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2475.0
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1282.0

Muslims will often even pay lip service to the prophets and patriarchs such as Moses, with claims that they "believe in" them or follow them, even as perhaps 95% of them have never even read the Bible. In fact it is banned or restricted in 51- mostly Islamic - countries around the world. Their claims are absurd, since if Muhammad was a true prophet, then ALL of the other prophets and witnesses of Yahweh as revealed in His 1600 year record, are false. Some Muslims are even deluded into believing that Muhammadanism has something to do with the old covenant "law", even as their "holy" day is on Friday, instead of the Sabbath.

Of course Christians know that any claims that they follow the one true God Yahweh, or any of His witnesses, are as false as the delusion they suffer that they "believe in" Jesus. Anybody that denies that Jesus offered Himself as a sacrifice, to save all who believe in His shed blood from dying in our sins, does not believe in Jesus, because that is the ONLY WAY one can BELIEVE IN Jesus.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=43.0

Many secular historians, agnostics, and even Satan himself, believe Jesus existed. However they deny the blood that would save them, just as each and every one of the 1.5 billion Muslims are required to deny - indeed must necessarily reject - the blood of the Lamb of God that would save them, as an article of their faith in Muhammad - in Muhammadanism - as followers of Muhammad.

Even their own Hadith above confirms that Muhammad's followers, are a distinct and separate group, from those of us that follow Moses along with the rest of the witnesses of Yahweh's record to mankind.

Followers of Muhammad, please make no mistake, that is what you are. Followers of Muhammad solely because Muhammad told his followers to follow him. But you don't have to remain on that path to perdition, through being compelled to believe the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT, of the Gospel of Yeshua because....

1John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Followers of Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 10:31:57 AM »
After all, who do Muhammad's followers pledge their allegiance to?

http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHadith.php?keyword=pledge&translator=1&search=1&book=&start=0&records_display=10&search_word=all

"If success is your desire and if you seek right guidance and want your empire to remain then give a pledge of allegiance to this Prophet (i.e. embrace Islam).'"(Book #1, Hadith #6)

It's obvious the truth was there, only obscured by the apologetic parenthetic embellishing.

"...on the night of Al-'Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, "Swear allegiance to me..."Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah.""(Book #2, Hadith #17)

Narrated Jarir bin Abdullah: I gave the pledge of allegiance to Allah's Apostle for the following: 1. offer prayers perfectly 2. pay the Zakat (obligatory charity) 3. and be sincere and true to every Muslim.  (Book #2, Hadith #54)

And on and on and on for most of 117 hadiths.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Followers of Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 08:10:34 PM »
Rather than use the term "Muslim" I try to universally instead use the expression "followers of Muhammad",  to further emphasize their isolation by rejecting the scriptures to follow THE false prophet Muhammad. Not a single follower of Muhammad has yet challenged my use of that expression in place of "Muslim".