Author Topic: Muhammad & Islam's Raw Blasphemy Against Jesus & Moses  (Read 1315 times)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Muhammad & Islam's Raw Blasphemy Against Jesus & Moses
« on: February 05, 2014, 11:15:54 AM »
Any Christian who has read the Quran is already with much of Muhammad's blasphemy that he spewed against Jesus:

Surah 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!

And other such big lies as:

Surah 9.30 ......Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/islam_is_antichrist.htm

But Muhammad's blasphemy knew no bounds. Muhammad made up a ridiculous story, that he took a literal ride on a literal flying donkey-mule one night, from Mecca to Jerusalem, with a leg up to the paradise of his overactive imagination, and back to Mecca by morning. He embellished this fantasy by describing an encounter with Jesus, who he found on one of the lower tiers of heaven. This is the King of Kings and Lord or Lords we are talking about here.

Bukhari B55 #607 Narrated Abu Eurasia: Allah's Apostle said, "On the night of my Ascension to Heaven, I saw (the prophet) Moses who was a thin person with lank hair, looking like one of the men of the tribe of Shanua; and I saw jesus who was of average height with red face as if he had just come out of a bathroom. And I resemble prophet Abraham more than any of his offspring does. Then I was given two cups, one containing milk and the other wine. Gabriel said, 'Drink whichever you like.' I took the milk and drank it. Gabriel said, 'You have accepted what is natural, (True Religion i.e. Islam) and if you had taken the wine, your followers would have gone astray.'"

And as if in a concerted effort, to leave no doubt of fulfilling the prophesies of THE false prophet:

Revelation 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

He even blasphemed Moses indicating he was lamenting and crying through jealousy of Muhammad:

Bukhari B58 #227: When I went (over the sixth heaven), there I saw Moses. Gabriel said (to me),' This is Moses; pay him your greeting. So I greeted him and he returned the greetings to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious Prophet.' When I left him (i.e. Moses) he wept. Someone asked him, 'What makes you weep?' Moses said, 'I weep because after me there has been sent (as Prophet) a young man whose followers will enter Paradise in greater numbers than my followers.'

100% pure unadulterated filth, obviously from the jealous fallen angel himself. 100% pure blasphemy from straight out of the pit of hell and the mouth of Satan himself, through his "messenger" Muhammad. The EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/