Author Topic: GAZA  (Read 12241 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
GAZA
« on: July 25, 2009, 06:54:30 AM »
Rather than my having to put links in for each verse, if you want to read a verse in context, please copy and paste the book and verse number into the window here: http://www.blueletterbible.org/

The following reads more like a headline than an Old Testament prophecy:

Zechariah 12:3  And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Scripture on the subject:

Genesis 12:2-3   And I will make of thee [Abram] a great nation, [Israel] and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

How can Jews lay claim to the land of Israel?

Genesis 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates.....

Genesis 17:7  And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
Genesis 17:8  And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Gen 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. 21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

The Jews converted Gaza from barren desert wasteland, over the last half century, to a vibrant productive community that included the Gush Katif greenhouses, that alone produced up to 70% of Israel's produce, or about a hundred million dollars worth every year.

The pretense of the Gaza give-away was to help to bring peace between the "Palestinians" and Israelis, however the Palestinians have never held up their end of any such bargain. All it accomplished was to provide a launch pad closer to Jerusalem from which the Palestinians have launched thousands of rockets into Israel with totally random destinations. These are capable of hitting schools, hospitals or any other random structure.

One doesn't have to be the sharpest knife in the drawer to understand that:
'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel" ~ Benjamin Netanyahu

Israel is the only country in the middle east that shares Western values. Arabs / Muslims enjoy more freedom in Israel than they do in any Muslim country on earth.

AP - December 06, 2006 MOGADISHU, Somalia - "Residents of a southern Somalia town who do not pray five times a day will be beheaded, an Islamic courts official said Wednesday, adding the edict will be implemented in three days."
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/great_tribulation.htm

http://www.israelinbibleprophecy.com/parable_fig_tree.htm

Luke 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh  

Jerusalem was surrounded by armies on many occasions before 70 AD, and on many occasions after, including 132, 639, 1099, 1187, 1948, 1967 and indeed even as I write.  While in 70 AD the city was trashed, and a million Jews were killed, the Romans came back to kill another 750,000 Jews less than 70 years later.  How could anyone hold that the "times of the Gentiles" were fulfilled by 70 AD?

In "A History of the Jews" - Paul Johnson writes - page 321: "Between 1827 and 1839, largely through British efforts, the population of Jerusalem rose from 550 to 5,500 and in all Palestine it topped 10,000 - the real beginning of the Jewish return to the Promised Land. In 1838 Palmerston appointed the first western vice-consul in Jerusalem, W.T. Young, and told him 'to afford protection to the Jews generally'."

By 1867, even 40 years after the restoration of the Jews began, Mark Twain described the land thus:  " ...[a] desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds-a silent mournful expanse....A desolation is here that not even imagination can grace with the pomp of life and action....We never saw a human being on the whole route....There was hardly a tree or a shrub anywhere. Even the olive and the cactus, those fast friends of the worthless soil, had almost deserted the country."

Ezekiel 36:35 And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden;

and the waste and desolate and ruined cities [are become] fenced,

[and] are inhabited.

The restoration of the Jews to their land in 1948, and to their city in 1967, was prophesied 2500 years in advance, right to the year, by the prophet Daniel !:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=77.0

Zechariah 12:3  And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

In terms of agricultural miracles in addition to reforestation, and being the world's leader in innovation in irrigation, the Gush Katif greenhouses alone produced over a hundred million dollars worth of produce each year, until taken over and destroyed by the so-called "Palestinians".  These were located in the Gaza strip. Of course in their celebratory destruction of the greenhouses the palestininans rendered themselves even more destitute and now international relief (welfare) organizations have to throw food off the backs of trucks to feed those unproductive people.

International financiers promised the Jewish growers financial compensation for the loss of their greenhouses, that were to be given to, and managed by, the Palestinians, after they took over Gaza.

However, after the Jews were forced off their land ... "Palestinian militants ransack former Gush Katif greenhouses" stealing computers, and even piping, causing irreparable damage in the process.  The international financiers later defaulted on their promised payments to the Jewish growers.

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=512301b1b1224413be49

August 22, the aftermath of Gush Katif:  "The sworn enemies of these fine, productive and ethical communities will now receive a one sided gift from Prime Minister Sharon, a major chunk of Holy Land. This land, which these noble and brave settlers over the last 30 years have developed from barren uninhabited desert land to one of the most productive agricultural communities in Israel, is specifically defined in the Bible as part of the Land which has been allocated to Jews by Divine Order.  Over the last year alone, the settlers of Gush Katif have endured some 6000 rocket attacks across the border from the Palestinians in Gaza."  Jews in Gaza driven from their homes thanks to U.S. brokered give-away to the Palestinians.

August 23rd tropical depression #12 was born.  
August 29th we watched those in New Orleans being driven from their homes and land by what became hurricane Katrina.

Great book on disasters being visited (that was written before the Katrina exploration above) on those that sell-out the Jews is "Eye to Eye" by William Koenig. It logs many instances where the such sell-outs share headlines with disasters. A couple include George Bush's Maine vacation home destruction and catastrophic flooding in Texas with another.

"In Eye to Eye - Facing the Consequences of Dividing Israel, we document what happens the same day or within 24 hours of Israel being pressured to divide her land. Here are a few examples found in these pages:
During the presidencies of George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton, 29 record-setting catastrophes and/or major events occurred.

During President George W. Bush's first 40 months in office, 24 record-setting catastrophes and/or major events occurred.

From October 1, 2001, to January 9, 2004, eight periods of distruption occurred in the United Sttes following the 9-11 terror events when the President George W. Bush attempted to divide Israel's land.

Thirty-one major suicide bombings in Israel occurred at the same time President George W. Bush or one of his top-level staff and/or one of Israel's top officials were working with the U.S. on either a cease-fire agreement, a peace deal, publicly stating Israel's approval of a Palestinian state, or Israel was about to evacuate property."

September 12, 2005 the Palestinians burned synagogues in "celebration" in Gaza.  

Genesis 12:2-3   And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

The Israeli Jews are perhaps the most productive people in the world. In terms of their being a blessing for the whole world consider:

Achievement (from anonymous email source):

"The Global Islamic population is approximately 2,000,000,000 or 33% of
the world's population.  They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:
1988 - Najib Mahfooz

Peace:
1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
1994 - Yaser Arafat:
     1990 - Elias James Corey - raised Catholic (erroneously listed as a Muslim in this annonymous email)
1999 - Ahmed Zewai

Economics: (zero)

Physics: (zero)

Medicine:
1960 - Peter Brian Medawar
     1998 - Ferid Mourad - Episcopalian (erroneously listed as a Muslim in this annonymous email)

(A very kind reader brought to my attention that the author of the email copied here was incorrect regarding two of the persons listed as Muslims. Ferid Mourad and Elias James Corey were not. Thus the tally is even bleaker than it had been!)

TOTAL: SEVEN (FIVE is the actual total barring any future corrections)

The Global Jewish population is approximately 14,000,000, or about 0.02% of the world's population.

They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:
1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pa sternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer World

Peace:
1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin

Physics:
1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1921 - Albert Einstein
1922 - Niels Bohr
1925 - James Franck
1925 - Gustav Hertz
1943 - Gustav Stern
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
1952 - Felix Bloch
1954 - Max Born
1958 - Igor Tamm
1959 - Emilio Segre
1960 - Donald A. Glaser
1961 - Robert Hofstadter
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1965 - Richard Phil lips Feynman
1965 - Julian Schwinger
1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
1971 - Dennis Gabor
1972 - William Howard Stein
1973 - Brian David Joseph son
1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
1976 - Burton Richter
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
1978 - Peter L Kapitza
1979 - Stephen Weinberg
1979 - Sheldon Glashow
1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Roald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Albert A. Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
1988 - Robert Huber
1988 - Leon Lederman
1988 - Melvin Schwartz
1988 - Jack Steinberger
1989 - Sidney Altman
1990 - Jerome Friedman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
1995 - Martin Perl
2000 - Alan J. Heeger

Economics:
1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
1971 - Simon Kuznets
1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
1976 - Mil ton Friedman
1978 - Herb ert A. Simon
1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
1985 - Franco Modigliani
1987 - Robert M. Solow
1990 - Harry Markowitz
1990 - Merton Miller
1992 - Gary Becker
1993 - Robert Fogel

Medicine:
1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
1908 - Paul Erlich
1914 - Robert Barany
1922 - Otto Meyerhof
1930 - Karl Landsteiner
1931 - Otto Warburg
1936 - Otto Loewi
1944 - Joseph Erlanger
1944 - Herb ert Spencer Gasser
1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
1952 - Selman Abra ham Waksman
1953 - Hans Krebs
1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
1958 - Joshua Lederberg
1959 - Arthur Kornberg
1964 - Konrad Bloch
1965 - Francois Jacob
1965 - Andre Lwoff
1967 - George Wald
1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
1969 - Salvador Luria
1970 - Julius Axelrod
1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
1972 - Gerald Maurice Ed elman
1975 - Howard Martin Temin
1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow
1978 - Daniel Nathans
1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
1984 - Cesar Milstein
1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]
1988 - Gertrude Elion
1989 - Harold Varmus
1991 - Erwin Neher
1991 - Bert Sakmann
1993 - Richard J. Roberts
1993 - Phillip Sharp
1994 - Alfred Gilman
1995 - Ed ward B. Lewis

TOTAL: 129

"Of course this is due to the great Zionist conspiricy, right? Don't make me laugh!

The Jews are NOT promoting brain washing children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews and other non Muslims! The Jews don't hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics, or blow themselves up in restaurants. There is NOT one single Jew that has destroyed a church. There is NOT a single Jew that protests by killing people.

The Jews don't traffic slaves, nor have leaders calling for Jihad and death to all the Infidels. Perhaps the world's Muslims should consider investing more in standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems.

Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, even if you believe there is more culpability on Israel 's part, the following two sentences really say it all:

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel" -Benjamin Netanyahu

For more on the scriptural reasons that evidence the Jews restoration to their land please visit the "Parable of the Fig Tree" thread:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=493.0

The restoration of the Jews to their land in 1948, and to their city in 1967, was prophesied 2500 years in advance, right to the year, by the prophet Daniel !:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=77.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: GAZA
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 02:33:40 PM »
"If the Arabs put down their weapons today there would be no more violence, if the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel." - Benjamin Netanyahu

88zzzzz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 11:47:08 AM »
hi
i would like to discuss a few things
1st please correct this (1999 - Ahmed Zewail) he won the Nobel prize in chemistry.
2nd you said
 "The Jews converted Gaza from barren desert wasteland, over the last half century, to a vibrant productive community that included the Gush Katif greenhouses, that alone produced up to 70% of Israel's produce, or about a hundred million dollars worth every year"
i ask you a question if Israel is a peaceful country why does it invades Sinai that belongs to Egypt 1967 is it to convert it from barren desert to a vibrant productive community or in another mean i Will steal your property because i will get the best use of it.
3rd Benjamin Netanyahu said "If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel"
i would like to correct this to "If the Arabs put down their weapons today, we will invade some Arabic neighbor countries. If the Jews put down their weapons today and if the us abandon Israel, there would be no more Israel (yes off course)"
4th you said "The Israeli Jews are perhaps the most productive people in the world" and give an example of nobel prize winners ,you do not have any idea about the circumstances of those 2,000,000,000 people, 1 Governance Dictatorship 2 Corruption 3 economic depression 4 no education 5 no food & those rulers don't Adhere to the teachings of Islam, otherwise israel gets economic scientific political and military Aid from the USA, Since the 1970s, Israel has been one of the top recipients of U.S. foreign aid. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_%E2%80%93_United_States_relations
and what happened in gaza http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9mkRiGbgZg QED
i noticed that you have an issue about Islam not Arabs or something else.
real Muslims don't 1 kill innocent people 2 Stimulates bombing themselves 3 be like you showed them in Hollywood stupid and loves women no no no
realize that Islam is the most growing religion in the world not because of its violence.
peace be upon you

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 01:21:49 PM »
hi
i would like to discuss a few things
1st please correct this (1999 - Ahmed Zewail) he won the Nobel prize in chemistry.

Hi 88zzzzz and welcome to the forum.  :) Sorry that was a little belated - I forgot. :-[

The Original email didn't contain a category for Chemistry but we can certainly review that here.

Chemistry:

Muslims:

= 1999 - Ahmed Hassan Zewail - "is an Egyptian-American scientist, and the winner of the 1999 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his work on femtochemistry."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Zewail

Jews:

* 1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
    * 1906 - Henri Moissan
    * 1910 - Otto Wallach
    * 1915 - Richard Willstaetter
    * 1918 - Fritz Haber
    * 1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
    * 1961 - Melvin Calvin
    * 1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
    * 1972 - William Howard Stein
    * 1977 - Ilya Prigogine
    * 1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
    * 1980 - Paul Berg
    * 1980 - Walter Gilbert
    * 1981 - Roald Hoffmann
    * 1982 - Aaron Klug
    * 1985 - Herbert Hauptman
    * 1985 - Jerome Karle
    * 1989 - Sidney Altman
    * 1992 - Rudolph Marcus
    * 1998 - Walter Kohn
    * 2004 - Avram Hershko, Aaron Ciechanover and Irwin Rose
    * 2006 - Roger Kornberg
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/nobels.html

The broader point is reinforced. Muslims compose about 25% of the World's population and Jews compose 0.02% of the world's population, yet look at the chemistry category too.

The pre-mohammed Arabs were quite smart, even giving us our number system. Even Mohammed's first wife was a successful businesswoman. But Mohammed washed the intellect out of the Muslim Arab mind, and productive capacity out of them generally, as a people.
What is produced in the Middle East for export?
Even their oil has to be produced by innovative and productive members of societies outside of the Arabic Middle East.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 01:29:36 PM »
2nd you said
 "The Jews converted Gaza from barren desert wasteland, over the last half century, to a vibrant productive community that included the Gush Katif greenhouses, that alone produced up to 70% of Israel's produce, or about a hundred million dollars worth every year"
i ask you a question if Israel is a peaceful country why does it invades Sinai that belongs to Egypt 1967 is it to convert it from barren desert to a vibrant productive community or in another mean i Will steal your property because i will get the best use of it.

Sorry to just jump in here but there were a few things I felt needed addressing. This shows a serious lack of historical knowledge. Arab terrorist attacks grew more frequent in the years leading up to the 1967 war. In '65, 35 raids were conducted against Israel, in '66 there were 41 and in 1967 itself there were 37 attacks in THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS.

On May 15, 1967 Egyptian troops began moving into the Sinai and massing near the Israeli border. By May 18, Syrian troops were prepared for battle along the Golan Heights. Nasser ordered the withdrawel of the UN Emergency Force on May 16 without informing the General Assembly, something his predecessor had promised to do. After the withdrawal of the UNEF, the Voice of the Arabs proclaimed (May 18, 1967)

"As of today, there no longer exists an international emergency force to PROTECT Israel. We shall exercise patience no more. We shall not complain anymore to the UN about Israel. The sole method we shall apply against Israel is TOTAL WAR, which will result in the extermination of Zionist existence." (emphasis mine)

With the gathering of hostile forces on Israel's border and the outspoken intent of the massing forces why would Israel not strike? Would you expect anyone surrounded by enemies seeking their immediate destruction to sit on their hands? Even muslims say that defensive war is permissable by God.

To drive the point home the Israelis gave back the captured Sanai territory as well as captured Jordanian territory in an effort to broker peace. As a result of this peace agreement with Israel, Jordan and Egypt now benefit from U.S. financial aid. The Gaza strip and West bank were given to the Palestinians and to date 94% of captured land has been returned. The only exception is the Golan Heights which have been used countless times to stage attacks against Israel and is currently the only way Israel is able to maintain an efficient early warning system against historically hostile neighbours.

"Since the 1970s, Israel has been one of the top recipients of U.S. foreign aid."

It is funny you start this argument in the '70's given the fact that before 1971 the Arab states recieved nearly four times as much financial aid than Israel totaling a whopping 4.4 billion. Furthermore much of the Israeli aid was lended money to be payed back. And while Israel may recieve financial aid from the U.S., Arab states recieve assistance from Asia, Eastern Europe, the Soviet Union and the European Community. And to put an even bigger dent in this argument is the fact that after the Oslo Accords the U.S. sent 1.3 billion dollars in aid to the Palestinian Authority between 1993 and 2004 to help in the Gaza strip and West Bank. Perhaps you should ask them where the money went. More bomb belts maybe?

I am not trying to anger you. Just present facts as they are. If this does anger you perhaps you should ask yourself "why?".

God bless
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 01:40:20 PM »
2nd you said

The Jews are peaceful people. It is the Arabs that keep pushing them to violence in order to protect themselves. Just like the mistake of their having given Gaza over to a bunch of terrorists. All they did was create a closer launch pad for the Muslims to rain down the thousands of rockets that they have launched into Israel. Rockets launched from neighborhoods. Then they complain that their women and children that they are using for shields are killed.

All that productive capacity gone, and the residents now dependent on food aid from global relief organizations. That's the crime. A people laid to waste by Mohammed, drowning in a cesspool of their own hatred.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhbHVEGnYD8

The Israelis know where the land lies that God granted them and have been willing to settle for far less than that. And it is a matter of fact that Muslm Arabs enjoy more freedom in Israel than they do in any other Islamic country in the region.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 01:45:12 PM »

3rd Benjamin Netanyahu said "If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel"
i would like to correct this to "If the Arabs put down their weapons today, we will invade some Arabic neighbor countries. If the Jews put down their weapons today and if the us abandon Israel, there would be no more Israel (yes off course)"

You yourself know that the Israelis just want to be left alone in freedom and self-determination. But western powers keep putting pressure on them to sell-out to their sworn enemies.

Why don't you quote instead of creating a false one. Here is why Netanyahu's quote is correct:

"Jews will hide behind the rock and tree, and the rock and tree will say: oh servant of Allah, oh Muslim, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!"  
http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1463wmv&ak=null

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2009, 02:11:04 PM »
4th you said "The Israeli Jews are perhaps the most productive people in the world" and give an example of nobel prize winners ,you do not have any idea about the circumstances of those 2,000,000,000 people, 1 Governance Dictatorship 2 Corruption 3 economic depression 4 no education...

EXACTLY. That's what Islam does wherever it gains control, EVERYWHERE we find it in the world.
In Indonesia 3 teenage girls were beheaded on their way to their Christian school and one of their heads left on the steps of a Church.  The note left behind reads:  "We will murder 100 more Christian teenagers and their heads will be presented as presents."

2 million killed in Africa alone.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/great_tribulation.htm

Everything Islam touches turns to crap. What do you think Saudi Arabia would look like without a continuous flow of free money for their non-productive citizens? They stopped capturing African slaves until 1962.

... 5 no food & those rulers don't Adhere to the teachings of Islam, otherwise israel gets economic scientific political and military Aid from the USA, Since the 1970s, Israel has been one of the top recipients of U.S. foreign aid.

The whole world agreed that that 2500 years was enough persecution of the Jews and deprevation of a homeland. The U.S. is just the only one who still remembers, but with Obama in office that will likely end.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_%E2%80%93_United_States_relations

and what happened in gaza http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9mkRiGbgZg QED

The Israleis were foolish enough to give in to international pressure to give the land that they built from nothing over the last 50 years, to perhaps the least productive people on the planet.

i noticed that you have an issue about Islam not Arabs or something else.

I love Muslims. That's why my beef is with the false prophet Mohammed and his STAND-ALONE 7th century religion that is the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Word of God.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=148.0

real Muslims don't 1 kill innocent people.....

How can you say that? Look at the imperialistic slaughter of the First Islamic Jihad all the way up to Tour France and Vienna Austria. The over 13,000 deadly Islamic terror attacks around the world, just since 9-11. Click on this link and really look at it. Please really think about it: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Those are the fundamentalists. Those are the guys that GET Islam. Here is a good video of Imams.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2515587181120245843

Here's why:

Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. 30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

But it's not a saying from our mouth as there are hundreds of verses in scripture that back up that Jesus is the Son of God.
Islam is antichrist. That's why it doesn't matter who. Convert or die (and don't try to pull the abrogated "no compulsion in religion" stuff from back in Mohammed's peaceful days.

.... 2 Stimulates bombing themselves 3 be like you showed them in Hollywood stupid and loves women no no no
realize that Islam is the most growing religion in the world not because of its violence.
peace be upon you

Islam is growing because Muslims populate like rabbits when they get into western welfare states.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
It's the mandate. "Imigrate and populate" http://www.beholdthebeast.com/the_beast.htm#islamic_invasion

That the numbers are growing should be a concern that something to boast of:

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for WIDE [IS] THE GATE, AND BROAD [IS THE WAY, THAT LEADETH TO DESTRUCTION, and many there be which go in thereat:

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof [are] the ways of death.

Peace be unto you too, my friend.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2009, 02:19:04 PM »
In my original reply I posted that the Arab states recieved nearly 4 times as much aid as the Israelis. This was specifically military aid. Israel recieved 3.1 billion in aid altogether up until that point, which is still less than the 4.4 billion the Arab states recieved. Given the hostile intentions of their neighbours this makes the figures even more scary. Sorry for the lack of clarity.

God bless
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2011, 11:06:05 AM »
The so-called "Palestinians" trashed their opportunity to earn over 100 million dollars a year in food production, and now U.S. taxpayers are feeding them. What about the millions in the Sudan and elsewhere, where they won't convert the donated resources, into weapons to use against Israel and other non-muslims?

http://www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
NOTICE: Part II
DOCID: fr04fe09-106
DOCUMENT SUMMARY:

[[Page 6115]]
Presidential Determination No. 2009-15 of January 27, 2009

Unexpected Urgent Refugee and Migration Needs Related To Gaza
Memorandum for the Secretary of State
By the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, including section 2(c)(1) of the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act of 1962 (the ``Act''), as amended (22 U.S.C. 2601), I hereby determine, pursuant to section 2(c)(1) of the Act, that it is important to the national interest to furnish assistance under the Act in an amount not to exceed $20.3 million from the United States Emergency Refugee and Migration Assistance Fund for the purpose of meeting unexpected and urgent refugee and migration needs, including by contributions to international, governmental, and nongovernmental organizations and payment of administrative expenses of Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration of the Department of State, related to humanitarian needs of Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.
You are authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register.

(Presidential Sig.)
THE WHITE HOUSE,
Washington, January 27, 2009
[FR Doc. E9-2488
Filed 2-3-09; 8:45 am]
Billing code 4710-10-P

Phill

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 11:23:12 PM »

Hi All

I found this vid link to Pat Condell which pretty much sums up everything. Disregard the bit of swearing he uses. This guy is good. Although he's an Athiest he appears to have a healthy respect for the Jews and the State of Israel in general.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIesXORjBps

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011, 07:35:48 AM »
From an email

Jewish Boycott - Brilliant

A short time ago, Iran's Supreme Leader Grand Ayatollah Ali urged the Muslim World to boycott anything and everything that originates with the Jewish people.

In response, Meyer M. Treinkman, a pharmacist, out of the kindness of his heart, offered to assist them in their boycott efforts as follows . . .

"Any Muslim who has Syphilis must not be cured by Salvarsan discovered by a Jew, Dr. Ehrlich. He should not even try to find out whether he has Syphilis, because the Wasserman Test is the discovery of a Jew. If a Muslim suspects that he has Gonorrhea, he must not seek diagnosis, because he will be using the method of a Jew named Neissner.

"A Muslim who has heart disease must not use Digitalis, a discovery by a Jew, Ludwig Traube.

Should he suffer with a toothache, he must not use Novocaine, a discovery of the Jews, Widal and Weil.

If a Muslim has Diabetes, he must not use Insulin, the result of research by Minkowsky, a Jew.

If one has a headache, he must shun Pyramidon and Antypyrin, due to the Jews, Spiro and Ellege.

Muslims with convulsions must put up with them because it was a Jew, Oscar Leibreich, who proposed the use of Chloral Hydrate.

Arabs must do likewise with their psychic ailments because Freud, father of psychoanalysis, was a Jew.

Should a Muslim child get Diphtheria, he must refrain from the "Schick" reaction which was invented by the Jew, Bella Schick.

"Muslims should be ready to die in great numbers and must not permit treatment of ear and brain damage, work of Nobel Prize winner, Robert Baram.

They should continue to die or remain crippled by Infantile Paralysis because the discoverer of the anti-polio vaccine is a Jew, Jonas Salk.

"Muslims must refuse to use Streptomycin and continue to die of Tuberculosis because a Jew, Zalman Waxman, invented the wonder drug against this killing disease.

Muslim doctors must discard all discoveries and improvements by dermatologist Judas Sehn Benedict, or the lung specialist, Frawnkel, and of many other world renowned Jewish scientists and medical experts.

"In short, good and loyal Muslims properly and fittingly should remain afflicted with Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Heart Disease, Headaches, Typhus, Diabetes, Mental Disorders, Polio, Convulsions and Tuberculosis and obey the Islamic boycott!”

Sadly that portion of the church that poisoned by replacement theology is prone to join hands with the Muslims.
Even boycotted Caterpillar because they build bulldozers that Jews use to knock down houses of suicide bombers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinvestment_from_Israel#Churches
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presbyterian_Church_%28USA%29_Hezbollah_controversy

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2011, 04:01:41 AM »

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2013, 11:28:52 AM »

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2014, 05:25:15 AM »
International financiers promised the Jewish growers financial compensation for the loss of their greenhouses, that were to be given to, and managed by, the Palestinians, after they took over Gaza.

However, after the Jews were forced off their land ... "Palestinian militants ransack former Gush Katif greenhouses" stealing computers, and even piping, causing irreparable damage in the process.  The international financiers later defaulted on their promised payments to the Jewish growers.

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=512301b1b1224413be49

August 22, the aftermath of Gush Katif:  "The sworn enemies of these fine, productive and ethical communities will now receive a one sided gift from Prime Minister Sharon, a major chunk of Holy Land. This land, which these noble and brave settlers over the last 30 years have developed from barren uninhabited desert land to one of the most productive agricultural communities in Israel, is specifically defined in the Bible as part of the Land which has been allocated to Jews by Divine Order.  Over the last year alone, the settlers of Gush Katif have endured some 6000 rocket attacks across the border from the Palestinians in Gaza."  Jews in Gaza driven from their homes thanks to U.S. brokered give-away to the Palestinians.

August 23rd tropical depression #12 was born. 
August 29th we watched those in New Orleans being driven from their homes and land by what became hurricane Katrina.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2014, 05:38:52 AM »
"The sworn enemies of these fine, productive and ethical communities will now receive a one sided gift from Prime Minister Sharon, a major chunk of Holy Land.

It wasn't a "gift from Prime Minister Sharon" since it was never his to give, but rather the theft of the property of Israeli citizens, in another government arranged theft, confiscation and squandering of the private property of its citizens.