Author Topic: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi & Islamic State VS Muhammad- w/Potato Muslim split/retitled  (Read 8390 times)

PotatoMuslim

• View Profile
Would it be your opinion that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and The Islamic State are motivated by God or by Satan?

ISIS is product of religious extremism, but I can say without a doubt that this is not what Islam really stands for.

Besides, by now it is an open secret that the US and it's allies have intentionally supported, funded, and armed extremist groups, along with ISIS.

As one example. a document obtained by Judicial Watch on May 18, 2015, formerly classified as "secret," is a US Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) document that provides evidence of Western support for Islamist extremists. The DIA report, dated August 12, 2012, reveals that in coordination with the Gulf states and Turkey, the West intentionally sponsored violent extremist groups for the purpose of destabilizing Assad, and that these "supporting powers" desired the emergence of a "Salafist Principality" in Syria to "isolate the Syrian regime."

The rise of such a Salafist Principality in the region would offer the supporting powers (the West, Gulf countries, and Turkey) a tool for regime change in Syria, which is exactly what they want. As the document states, "If the situation unravels there is the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist Principality in eastern Syria (Hasaka and Der Zor), and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime, which is considered the strategic depth of the Shia expansion (Iraq and Iran)."

According to Brad Hoff, an independent journalist, teacher, and former US Marine who served during the early years of the Iraq War, the DIA report provides extraordinary confirmation that US intelligence envisioned the terror group ISIS as "a US strategic asset." As he wrote in the Levant Report on May 2015, "US intelligence predicted the rise of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS), but instead of clearly delineating the group as an enemy, the report envisions the terror group as a US strategic asset."

Also, a report recently published by Amnesty International provides convincing evidence that the formidable firepower of ISIS was largely a result of reckless arms trading in Iraq. The arms continued to flow into Syria, even while it was known by US authorities that there was an increasing presence of extremists in parts of Syria who were coming from Iraq.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 09:13:09 AM by PeteWaldo »

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Would it be your opinion that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and The Islamic State are motivated by God or by Satan?

ISIS is product of religious extremism, but I can say without a doubt that this is not what Islam really stands for.

Unsurprisingly you avoided the question. Let's try it again.
Do you believe Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and The Islamic State are motivated by God or by Satan?
Who is ruling over them, God or Satan?

PotatoMuslim

• View Profile
Do you believe Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and The Islamic State are motivated by God or by Satan?

Satan, I suppose. I thought you would have figured that out already when I said that ISIS is extremist, hence not what Islam stands for.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

Satan, I suppose. I thought you would have figured that out already when I said that ISIS is extremist, hence not what Islam stands for.

So what draws you to conclude that? Things like their rape of captive women and little girls and selling them off into into sexual slavery?

PotatoMuslim

• View Profile
So what draws you to conclude that? Things like their rape of captive women and little girls and selling them off into into sexual slavery?

Yes, amongst other reasons.

But I know that you're asking that question because you want to reply with a bunch of fabricated and unsupported narrations that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) did the same, which I'm not going to even respond to.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

Yes, amongst other reasons.

But I know that you're asking that question because you want to reply with a bunch of fabricated and unsupported narrations that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) did the same, which I'm not going to even respond to.

So then you admit that the Sunnah is a "fabricated and unsupported narration", since the most highly regarded and considered the most divinely inspired collection Al-Bukhari highlights exactly this subject?

Book #59, Hadith #459 Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: I entered the Mosque and saw Abu Said Al-Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about Al-Azl (i.e. coitus interruptus). Abu Said said, "We went out with Allah's Apostle for the Ghazwa of Banu Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus.

Book #34, Hadith #432 Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: that while he was sitting with Allah's Apostle he said, "O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interrupt us?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.

Do you think we are surprised that every time you are confronted with another undeniable truth you respond with something like "..... which I'm not going to even respond to." 
Are you trying to deny that Muhammad and his boys raped and pressed captives into sexual slavery, just the way Abu Bakr al-Bagdati and his boys do?

PotatoMuslim

• View Profile
You have no idea of the things that you're even quoting. I am sure those are either mistranslations or alterations that do not match with the original hadiths. As a matter of fact, there are many ant-Islamic websites I've come across which quote hadiths from Bukhari by adding extra stuff to it.

Edit: Even if those hadiths are accurately translated, they still do not encourage coitus interruptus. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said (in the second hadith you quoted), "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it." You should have highlighted that part, but obviously you didn't.

BTW, since you retitled the thread, now you should move it to a more appropriate section, because the discussion is not about Mecca anymore. I've already exposed that your claim that I spammed and ignored your points (on that very thread that I replied to) is a lie. And you still haven't clarified exactly why my posts in that thread constitute spam. You haven't been specific enough in answering that.

Plus, you keep bringing up more and more points which are unrelated to the main topic of the thread. Even after I respond to something, you bring up another point, just so that you can pin me for ignoring something. Your tricks are getting very old here.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 06:20:17 PM by PotatoMuslim »

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
You have no idea of the things that you're even quoting. I am sure those are either mistranslations or alterations that do not match with the original hadiths.

I can understand why you wish that were true, because it would make your "messenger" and his boys rapists and slavers. You are decent enough to find the prospect horrifying, my friend.

As a matter of fact, there are many ant-Islamic websites I've come across which quote hadiths from Bukhari by adding extra stuff to it.

But unfortunately for you, this is the part of post-5th century Islamic so-called "tradition" that contains some actual recorded history. And as I said from the most highly regarded source - Bukhari.
Those verses were copy and pasted from this Islamic Quran and Hadith resource.
http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHadith.php

Bukhari is the default collection on the page at that link. Put the word "coitus" into the search box yourself, and see what it yields about Muhammad and his boys rape and sex slavery.
Here, I went back and did it for you:
http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHadith.php?keyword=coitus&translator=1&search=1&book=&start=0&records_display=10&search_word=all
Here's another gem:

Book #93, Hadith #506 Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: That during the battle with Bani Al-Mustaliq they (Muslims) captured some females and intended to have sexual relation with them without impregnating them. So they asked the Prophet about coitus interrupt us. The Prophet said, "It is better that you should not do it, for Allah has written whom He is going to create till the Day of Resurrection." Qaza'a said, "I heard Abu Sa'id saying that the Prophet said, 'No soul is ordained to be created but Allah will create it."
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1564.msg15592#msg15592

BTW, since you retitled the thread, now you should move it to a more appropriate section, because the discussion is not about Mecca anymore. I've already exposed that your claim that I spammed and ignored your points (on that very thread that I replied to) is a lie. And you still haven't clarified exactly why my posts in that thread constitute spam. You haven't been specific enough in answering that.

Plus, you keep bringing up more and more points which are unrelated to the main topic of the thread. Even after I respond to something, you bring up another point, just so that you can pin me for ignoring something. Your tricks are getting very old here.

Now that we've established that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and his boys are no more "extreme" than Muhammad and his followers in their rape and sexual slavery, let's move on to the Islamic State's theft of the property of those they vanquished.

Would you agree that theft of the property of others is also of Satan?

PotatoMuslim

• View Profile
But unfortunately for you, this is the part of post-5th century Islamic so-called "tradition" that contains some actual recorded history. And as I said from the most highly regarded source - Bukhari.

Bukhari is the default collection on the page at that link. Put the word "coitus" into the search box yourself, and see what it yields about Muhammad and his boys rape and sex slavery. Like this verse as well:

Book #93, Hadith #506 Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: That during the battle with Bani Al-Mustaliq they (Muslims) captured some females and intended to have sexual relation with them without impregnating them. So they asked the Prophet about coitus interrupt us. The Prophet said, "It is better that you should not do it, for Allah has written whom He is going to create till the Day of Resurrection." Qaza'a said, "I heard Abu Sa'id saying that the Prophet said, 'No soul is ordained to be created but Allah will create it."

See the edit in my previous post:
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=4969.msg19140#msg19140

"Edit: Even if those hadiths are accurately translated, they still do not encourage coitus interruptus. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said (in the second hadith you quoted), "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it." You should have highlighted that part, but obviously you didn't."

I said I wasn't going to respond, but I couldn't resist ...

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

Bukhari is the default collection on the page at that link. Put the word "coitus" into the search box yourself, and see what it yields about Muhammad and his boys rape and sex slavery. Like this verse as well:

See the edit in my previous post:

"Edit: Even if those hadiths are accurately translated, they still do not encourage coitus interruptus.

That's right! While Muhammad's followers may have felt guilty enough about the rape to not want to burden the women they were raping with babies, they were more likely concerned that pregnant sex slaves would bring less money at auction (as the verse seems to indicate), while Muhammad on the other hand encouraged them to complete the sex act, as made obvious in the verse you quoted when Muhammad brought up the subject of the soul of the would-be child that would result from the rape.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said (in the second hadith you quoted), "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it." You should have highlighted that part, but obviously you didn't."

I said I wasn't going to respond, but I couldn't resist ...

See  how you softened regarding their raping and sexually enslaving the women they took prisoner? A few minutes ago you were saying it would be of Satan, but now it is about whether they finished the sex act or not, when they raped them.
That's what your whole life has been a series of the same, and as of today: "Well gee if rape and sexual slavery of prisoners is what my "messenger" did as revealed in my books, then it must be of God!"

Now let's move on to the Islamic State's theft of the property of others.

PotatoMuslim

• View Profile
Ha, you are so desperate that you are putting words in my mouth, and not even making sense anymore. Well, congrats on making a fool out of yourself.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Ha, you are so desperate that you are putting words in my mouth, ......

The quoted was intended to paint a picture of the transition going on in your mind, from believing rape and sexual enslavement of women is of Satan, and then having to change your mind to believe it is of God.

...... and not even making sense anymore. Well, congrats on making a fool out of yourself.

Let's make it unambiguous. No Muslim scholar will deny those verses (and more like them). Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is an Islamic scholar that well understands Islam and what Muhammad commands of his followers.

So do you believe Muhammad and his followers rape and sexual enslavement of captives was of God or of Satan?

PotatoMuslim

• View Profile
The quoted was intended to paint a picture of the transition going on in your mind, from believing rape and sexual enslavement of women is of Satan, and then having to change your mind to believe it is of God.

No, there was no such transition going on in my mind. I never said nor implied that rape and sexual enslavement of women are of God.

So do you believe Muhammad and his followers rape and sexual enslavement of captives was of God or of Satan?

They are of Satan, but the Prophet (peace be upon him) has clearly denounced such actions.

That's right! While Muhammad's followers may have felt guilty enough about the rape to not want to burden the women they were raping with babies, they were more likely concerned that pregnant sex slaves would bring less money at auction (as the verse seems to indicate), while Muhammad on the other hand encouraged them to complete the sex act, as made obvious in the verse you quoted when Muhammad brought up the subject of the soul of the would-be child that would result from the rape.

Telling them to complete the sex act does not necessarily mean "rape." You know that people can engage in sex without raping. It's not rocket science.

Also, that wasn't a "verse." It's a hadith.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

No, there was no such transition going on in my mind. I never said nor implied that rape and sexual enslavement of women are of God.

They are of Satan, but the Prophet (peace be upon him) has clearly denounced such actions.

The only thing he denounced was not completing the sex act when they raped the captives.

This is made patently obvious since he engaged in the very same, with Safiyah, as one example. Muhammad had ".....killed her father, her husband and many of her relatives....." yet Muhammad took poor Safiyah very shortly thereafter.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2829.0
http://www.inthenameofallah.org/Safiyyah's%20RAPE%20by%20Muhammad.html

Telling them to complete the sex act does not necessarily mean "rape." You know that people can engage in sex without raping. It's not rocket science.

I see. You seem to be suggesting that you believe that the women and little girls of the literate, peaceful, faithful, Jewish date farming community of the Banu Qurayza, whose little brothers, sons, husbands, fathers and grandpas were beheaded at Muhammad's behest for denying him, would then desire to have sex with the men that beheaded their husbands and young sons and sold their littler brothers, sisters, moms, and grandmothers into slavery (while also stealing their property and the fruit of their labor of generations). Do I understand you correctly?

Also, that wasn't a "verse." It's a hadith.

PotatoMuslim

• View Profile
The only thing he denounced was not completing the sex act when they raped the captives.

This is made patently obvious since he engaged in the very same, with Safiyah, as one example. Muhammad had ".....killed her father, her husband and many of her relatives....." yet Muhammad took poor Safiyah very shortly thereafter.

His marriage to Safiyah has nothing to do with rape nor enslavement. There was no objection from Safiyah nor anyone else about marrying the Prophet (peace be upon him) when this happened.

See this, if you want to learn something:

http://www.letmeturnthetables.com/2009/11/slanders-regarding-holy-prophets-pbuh.html

"Taking together all the narrations above we come to know that Sayyidah Safiya (RA) had a feeling of affection for the Prophet (pbuh) before they met (Tabarani 19667). When her father and husband were killed in the battle she developed some feeling of hatred for the Prophet (PBUH) for natural reasons but when the Prophet (PBUH) explained to her what all her father did to him (Tabarani 19668) she realized that her father met such an end because of his own deeds (Ibn Saad 8/123) and so her ill feelings for the Prophet (PBUH) completely vanished and she was left with the feelings of love for the Prophet (pbuh) that the All-Wise and Almighty had put in her heart through a dream (Tabarani 19667 & 19668)."

I see. You seem to be suggesting that you believe that the women and little girls of the literate, peaceful, faithful, Jewish date farming community of the Banu Qurayza, whose little brothers, sons, husbands, fathers and grandpas were beheaded at Muhammad's behest for denying him, would then desire to have sex with the men that beheaded their husbands and young sons and sold their littler brothers, sisters, moms, and grandmothers into slavery (while also stealing their property and the fruit of their labor of generations). Do I understand you correctly?

Yes, just like in the example that I mentioned above. They were aware of the hostile actions that their own family members were taking against the Prophet and his followers. Gradually, some of them even started to love the Prophet and his followers, and naturally enough, then they were willing to marry them. There is nothing shocking to that.

Moreover, it was a common practice at that time that the Muslims would marry women who were widowed in order to protect them and to support them, as long as they were willing. Is that unethical? No. Is that rape? No. Is that enslavement? No.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

His marriage to Safiyah has nothing to do with rape nor enslavement. There was no objection from Safiyah nor anyone else about marrying the Prophet (peace be upon him) when this happened.

So then we can presume that you now believe that having sex with captives and slaves is of God, rather than Satan?

See this, if you want to learn something:

http://www.letmeturnthetables.com/2009/11/slanders-regarding-holy-prophets-pbuh.html

"Taking together all the narrations above we come to know that Sayyidah Safiya (RA) had a feeling of affection for the Prophet (pbuh) before they met (Tabarani 19667). When her father and husband were killed in the battle she developed some feeling of hatred for the Prophet (PBUH) for natural reasons but when the Prophet (PBUH) explained to her what all her father did to him (Tabarani 19668).........

I see a word and number but coming up somewhat short on an excuse for mass murder.

.......she realized that her father met such an end because of his own deeds (Ibn Saad 8/123) and so her ill feelings for the Prophet (PBUH) completely vanished and she was left with the feelings of love for the Prophet (pbuh) that the All-Wise and Almighty had put in her heart through a dream (Tabarani 19667 & 19668)."

So then we're to believe that she acquired such an instant and burning love and desire for Muhammad, that she didn't mind that besides her father, Muhammad slaughtered ".....her husband and many of her relatives"?

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

Yes, just like in the example that I mentioned above. They were aware of the hostile actions that their own family members were taking against the Prophet and his followers.

Did you notice how you shifted from your obligation to explain how women whose husbands, sons and fathers were beheaded, would desire to have sex with the men responsible for murdering them, to instead justifying the rape and sexual slavery of those women and little girls?

We realize it would be convenient for you to believe, that what you suggest would constitute justification for the mass-murder beheading of little post-pubescent farm boys and their peaceful, faithful, date-farming dads and grandpas, but you need to present some evidence from the Quran or Ishaq, Tabari, Bukhari or Muslim, that suggests that the Quraish were the betrayers rather than as is far more obvious, the ones that were betrayed.

Gradually, some of them even started to love the Prophet and his followers, and naturally enough, then they were willing to marry them. There is nothing shocking to that.

Moreover, it was a common practice at that time that the Muslims would marry women who were widowed in order to protect them and to support them, as long as they were willing. Is that unethical? No. Is that rape? No. Is that enslavement? No.

[edited later for emphasis] I appreciate the transparent effort, but we are discussing rape of captives and slaves, by the very men that made them widows. [end edit]

And so rather than your earlier belief, you now seem to have been converted into believing that having sex with captives and slaves would be of God and not Satan. So why would you fault The Islamic State for doing as Muhammad and his follower's did? Isn't Muhammad supposed to be the example you Muslims are supposed to follow?

Let's continue. Do you believe that The Islamic State's theft of the property of others is of God or of Satan?

PotatoMuslim

• View Profile
Did you notice how you shifted from your obligation to explain how women whose husbands, sons and fathers were beheaded, would desire to have sex with the men responsible for murdering them, to instead justifying the rape and sexual slavery of those women and little girls?

Again, you are twisting and misrepresenting my arguments. I never justified rape and sexual slavery, nor have I implied that these acts are of God and not Satan.

I appreciate the transparent effort, but we are discussing rape of and sex with captives and slaves, not widows.

They were never forced into marriage, so "captives" and "slaves" are not the right words to describe them, let alone the idea that they were "raped" which you gave no evidence for.

And so rather than your earlier belief, you now seem to have been converted into believing that having sex with captives and slaves would be of God and not Satan. So why would you fault The Islamic State for doing as Muhammad and his follower's did? Isn't Muhammad supposed to be the example you Muslims are supposed to follow?

See my first comment in this post. Again, you are trying to force me into a position that you know that I don't agree with. But sorry, Pete, it's not gonna work.

Let's continue. Do you believe that The Islamic State's theft of the property of others is of God or of Satan?

Satan, because theft is clearly prohibited in the Quran and hadiths. On a broader scale, the things that ISIS has done are clear violations of the religion they claim to follow. Almost all Muslim scholars agree on this.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 05:15:55 AM by PotatoMuslim »

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

Again, you are twisting and misrepresenting my arguments. I never justified rape and sexual slavery, nor have I implied that these acts are of God and not Satan.

I appreciate the transparent effort, but we are discussing rape of and sex with captives and slaves, not widows.

They were never forced into marriage, so "captives" and "slaves" are not the right words to describe them,........

Perhaps uncomfortable words for you (as would be the case for any person that is not a moral reprobate) because of the obvious implication, but your claim they are "not the right words" is obviously incorrect since "captive" and "slave" are exactly the words used in the hadiths that describe what Muhammad and his boys did to the captive women and girls of the men that they slaughtered. Read them again, but this time try imagining you are one of the women or little girls, whose husband, son, brother and/or father were beheaded by Muhammad and his boys:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: that while he was sitting with Allah's Apostle he said, "O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interrupt us?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.  (Book #34, Hadith #432)

Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: I saw Abu Said and asked him about coitus interruptus. Abu Said said, "We went with Allah's Apostle, in the Ghazwa of Barli Al-Mustaliq and we captured some of the 'Arabs as captives, and the long separation from our wives was pressing us hard and we wanted to practice coitus interruptus. We asked Allah's Apostle (whether it was permissible). He said, "It is better for you not to do so. No soul, (that which Allah has) destined to exist, up to the Day of Resurrection, but will definitely come, into existence."  (Book #46, Hadith #718)

Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: I entered the Mosque and saw Abu Said Al-Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about Al-Azl (i.e. coitus interruptus). Abu Said said, "We went out with Allah's Apostle for the Ghazwa of Banu Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus. So when we intended to do coitus interrupt us, we said, 'How can we do coitus interruptus before asking Allah's Apostle who is present among us?" We asked (him) about it and he said, 'It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist."  (Book #59, Hadith #459)

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: We got female captives in the war booty and we used to do coitus interruptus with them. So we asked Allah's Apostle about it and he said, "Do you really do that?" repeating the question thrice, "There is no soul that is destined to exist but will come into existence, till the Day of Resurrection."  (Book #62, Hadith #137)

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: That while he was sitting with the Prophet a man from the Ansar came and said, "O Allah's Apostle! We get slave girls from the war captives and we love property; what do you think about coitus interruptus?" Allah's Apostle said, "Do you do that? It is better for you not to do it, for there is no soul which Allah has ordained to come into existence but will be created."  (Book #77, Hadith #600)

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: That during the battle with Bani Al-Mustaliq they (Muslims) captured some females and intended to have sexual relation with them without impregnating them. So they asked the Prophet about coitus interrupt us. The Prophet said, "It is better that you should not do it, for Allah has written whom He is going to create till the Day of Resurrection." Qaza'a said, "I heard Abu Sa'id saying that the Prophet said, 'No soul is ordained to be created but Allah will create it."  (Book #93, Hadith #506)

Muhammad obviously discouraging coitus interruptus, thereby encouraging his followers to complete the sex act, since he went on to discuss the children that "Allah" would "create" from their sex with the captives.

And those are just the hadiths that contain the term "coitus"!
Check out a search for the term "captives" here:
http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHadith.php?keyword=captives&translator=1&search=1&book=&start=0&records_display=10&search_word=all

To give you a sense of the ugly truth of what went on:  We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, 'O Allah's Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives. ' The Prophet said, 'Go and take any slave girl.' (Book #8, Hadith #367)

So how different from that is The Islamic State's imperialistic conquest, rape (err, sex with) and sexual slavery of their captive women and girls, as well as selling them off into slavery?

Tabari VIII:39 "Then the Messenger of Allah sent Sa'd bin Zayd with some of the Qurayza captives to Najd, and in exchange for them he purchased horses and arms."

Surah 33:26 "Allah took down the People of the Scripture Book. He cast terror into their hearts. Some you slew, and some you made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, giving you a land which you had not traversed before. And Allah has power over all things."

Except it was Muhammad that "took down the People of the Scripture Book" - unless you prefer to believe that your "Allah" was the terrorist, slaver, thief.

Indeed slavery has been a continuous Islamic practice for 1400 years. African slaves were captured and pressed into service in the Middle East right on through most of the 20th century, until Islamic countries finally felt they had to at least put on the appearance of conforming to international norms. As evidenced by the fact that slavery wasn't banned in Saudi Arabia and Yemen until 1962, UAE 1963, and Oman not until 1970. The reason being of course, as you and I both know, the Quran will forever license the practice slavery:
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/islamic_slavery_dhimmitude.htm#islamic_practice_of_slavery

And not just of those slaves captured, but as Winston Churchill well observed over a hundred years ago: "The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men."
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/#winston_churchill

........ let alone the idea that they were "raped" which you gave no evidence for.

Your books provide the conspicuous evidence. To believe that those captive women whose whole village of men and post-pubescent boys were beheaded, would then desire to have sex with the very men responsible for beheading their husbands, sons, fathers and grandfathers, would require the very epitome of a reprobate mind.
You are further confirming what I have observed, which is that Islam removes the capacity of its male victims to empathize with others, and particularly in regard to women.

See my first comment in this post. Again, you are trying to force me into a position that you know that I don't agree with. But sorry, Pete, it's not gonna work.

I'm sorry my friend, but you forced yourself into that position, by being a follower of Muhammad. You obviously can't have it both ways. To suggest it was not rape would require a woman desiring to have sex with the men holding them captive, that were responsible for beheading her father, husband and many relatives (which you stunningly even tried to suggest was the case!).

It might be constructive for you to watch a video of a beheading on YouTube - to get a sense of what the women witnessed - as you contemplate Muhammad's beheading of the peaceful, faithful, Banu Qurayza farm boys and their dads and grandpas.

As far as I'm concerned we covered the subject of the treatment of female captives pretty well, but if you would like to reply further, you are of course more than welcome to do so.
Otherwise let's move on to the subject of thievery.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
On a broader scale, the things that ISIS has done are clear violations of the religion they claim to follow. Almost all Muslim scholars agree on this.

We are well familiar with the lip service that Islam's so-called "scholars" dupe naive western audiences with through dissimulation and taqiyyah.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/global_war_against_truth.htm#dissimulation

But the part that seems lost on you is that your argument is in fact with the Quran and Hadith, Al-Azhar University (the largest and most prestigious Islamic university), and Islamic scholars like Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi that don't bother to engage in whitewashing Islam with taqiyyah for western audiences.

"Female al-Azhar prof: Allah allows Muslims to rape non-Muslim women"
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/01/female-al-azhar-prof-allah-allows-muslims-to-rape-non-muslim-women

Al Azhar “freely” promotes slaughter of Christians and infidels
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/02/al-azhar-freely-promotes-slaughter-of-christians-and-infidels

Who do you suppose the ultimate arbiter of Islam would be in a discussion between al-Baghdadi - armed with a beheading knife in one hand and whose actions are supported by the Quran and Hadith in his other hand - or a non-Quranic western peacenick standing-naked "hypocrite", as true, fundamental, orthodox followers of Muhammad refer to them?
How can you be so blind to the fate you are consigning your heirs to?
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/jihad_islamic_terrorism.htm#muslim_hypocrites

You yourself are engaging in dissimulation, as you conveniently ignored the truth that is expressed by straight-forward Islamic scholars, when they address their Arabic speaking Muslim homies in Islamic countries:
https://youtu.be/viOfDdkonu8
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=imam+kill+jews
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/islam_and_jews.htm

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

Satan, because theft is clearly prohibited in the Quran and hadiths.

While the Quran may prohibit Muslims from stealing from each other, we have example after example of Muhammad marching on peaceful villages during Islam's imperialistic conquest of the Arabian Peninsula, perpetrating a great slaughter, and then stealing the property of the vanquished.

Since Muhammad and his followers didn't work for a living, plundering the fruit of the labor of those they vanquished, was necessary for their survival. Which also made the continuous expansion through imperialistic conquest, itself, prerequisite for the survival of Muhammad and his swelling horde of losers who didn't work for a living.

So how is The Islamic State's imperialistic slaughter, followed by the theft of the property of those that they vanquish through Islamic Jihad, different from the example Muhammad set for his followers?

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The person who participates in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostles, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in the battle as a martyr)......"  (Book #2, Hadith #35)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Since it's been a couple of days since you logged in I'll offer a few more posts for you to consider on your return. It would help keep things straight if you replied to the prior post first and the following posts in order.

Do you believe The Islamic State's beheading of innocent, peaceful, faithful Christian boys - for refusing to recite the Shahada and accept Muhammad - to be of God or of Satan?

https://youtu.be/xbFg7HAyA4w

Christian children were beheaded by the Islamic State for refusing to denounce Jesus Christ. Canon Andrew White - the “Vicar of Baghdad” - who fled to Israel recounts:
“ISIS turned up and said to the children, ‘You say the words that you will follow Mohammed,’ ”
“The children, all under 15, four of them, they said, ‘No, we love Yeshua [Jesus], we have always loved Yeshua.’
They chopped all their heads off.

How do you respond to that? You just cry.”
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/the_islamic_state.htm#christian_children_beheaded

You might want to wish that were "extremist" behavior as well, but what is extreme about The Islamic State following the example Muhammad set for them with his beheading of the peaceful, faithful, innocent Jewish farm boys of the Banu Qurayza?
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/jesus_or_muhammad.htm

Ishaq:461 "After the siege exhausted and terrorized them, the Jews felt certain that the Apostle would not leave them until he had exterminated them. So they decided to talk to Ka'b Asad. He said, 'People of the Jews, you see what has befallen you. I shall propose three alternatives. Take whichever one you please.' He said, 'Swear allegiance to this man and accept him; for, by Allah, it has become clear to you that he is a prophet sent from Allah. It is he that you used to find mentioned in your scripture book. Then you will be secure in your lives, your property, your children, and your wives.'"

Ishaq:462/Tabari VIII:30 "The Jews said, 'We will never abandon the Torah or exchange it for the Qur'an.' Asad said, 'Since you reject this proposal of mine, then kill your children and your wives and go out to Muhammad and his Companions as men who brandish swords, leaving behind no impediments to worry you. If you die, you shall have left nothing behind; if you win you shall find other women and children.' The Jews replied, 'Why would we kill these poor ones? What would be the good of living after them?'"

Tabari VIII:38 "The Messenger of Allah commanded that all of the Jewish men and boys who had reached puberty should be beheaded. Then the Prophet divided the wealth, wives, and children of the Banu Qurayza Jews among the Muslims."

Abu Dawud 38:4390 Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi: I was among the captives of Banu Qurayza. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

Tabari VIII:40 "The Messenger of God commanded that furrows should be dug in the ground for the Qurayza. Then he sat down. Ali and Zubayr began cutting off their heads in his presence."
http://www.petewaldo.com/banu_qurayza_massacre.htm

So do you believe The Islamic State's beheading of innocent, peaceful, faithful boys, is of God or of Satan?

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Do you believe The Islamic State's burning people alive is of God or of Satan? Aren't they just following another example Muhammad set for them by his having burned people alive himself?

Muhammad burned people alive for nothing more than not showing up for prayers:

Bukhari B41, #602: Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "No doubt, I intended to order somebody to pronounce the Iqama of the (compulsory congregational) prayer and then I would go to the houses of those who do not attend the prayer and burn their houses over them."

Muslim B004, #1373: 'Abdullah reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying about people who are absent from Jumu'a prayer: I intend that I should command a person to lead people in prayer, and then burn those persons who absent themselves from Jumu'a prayer in their houses.

So do you believe the Islamic State's burning people alive to be of God, or of Satan?

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Do you believe the terrorism of The Islamic State is of God or of Satan?

Surely you aren't going to suggest Islamic terrorism is not of God, or even is "extremist", since your own god of the Quran was a self-admitted terrorist:

Surah 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

"Allah" terrorizing God's people in particular:

Surah 33:26 Allah took down the People of the Scripture Book. He cast terror into their hearts. Some you slew, and some you made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, giving you a land which you had not traversed before. And Allah has power over all things.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/jihad_islamic_terrorism.htm

But of course Muhammad suggested he was appointed to be "Allah's" hands, terrorizing at his (alter-ego) "Allah's" behest:

Ishaq:461 "After the siege exhausted and terrorized them, the Jews felt certain that the Apostle would not leave them until he had exterminated them.

So surely no true, fundamental, orthodox Muslim would fault The Islamic State's "faithful" for terrorizing God's people, would you?

Muhammad errrr "Allah" even had a word for those that were reluctant to slaughter innocents through the imperialistic conquest of Islamic Jihad:

Surah 2.216 fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/jihad_islamic_terrorism.htm#muslim_hypocrites

You see my friend unlike you, The Islamic State seems to recognize that if a person is going to serve Satan they've got to be "all in", like Muhammad and his boys were. While Jesus is sinless - indeed He is the spotless Passover Lamb of God - Muhammad indicated he didn't know if he and his fellow murdering, rapist, thieves were going to heaven or hell:

Or do they say, 'He has forged it'? Say: 'If I have forged it, you have no power to help me against Allah. He knows very well what you are pressing upon; He suffices as a witness between me and you; He is the All-forgiving, the All-compassionate.' Say: 'I am not an innovation among the Messengers, and I know not what shall be done with me or with you. I only follow what is revealed to me; I am only a clear warner.' S. 46:8-9 Meccan S. 46:8-9 Meccan

But I would imagine that in light of what Muhammad did and incited others to do, he in fact had a really good idea as to what would be done with he and his followers.
Why don't you give that some serious consideration the next time you are prostrating yourself toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca while praying in the "vain repetitions of the heathen" in the names of the Arabian pagan's deity "Allah" and his "messenger" Muhammad?
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/jesus_or_muhammad.htm

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Without even getting into the little stuff, like whether you think it is of God or of Satan to beat your wife.

Sura (4:34) - Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/women_in_islam.htm#wife_beating

With the only differences among Imams being centered around how hard a husband should beat his wife, rather than the psychological damage done to her through the helplessness and powerlessness of being enslaved, to someone wielding all the power over her that is reprobate enough to beat her.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=islam+wife+beating

Or the recommendation in regard to the pimping out of one's sex slaves:

Sura 24:33:...But force not your maids to prostitution when they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),

So when they don't desire chastity, pimp 'em out and make a gain. Perhaps they want to share in that gain or maybe just get some distance from their filthy captor for a little while.
But then even if you compel them, Allah is forgiving!
Pretty convenient god for an army of imperialistic, conquering, female prisoner violating, murdering, thieves.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/women_in_islam.htm

So let's pick up where we left off, PotatoMuslim, to help you understand why you wanted to limit our discussion to your wishing that Mecca could be moved 1,000 KM to the north, or THE Holy Land of the prophets and patriarchs moved 1,000 KM south to Mecca:
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=4981.msg19179#msg19179