Author Topic: The Alpha and the Omega - the Beginning and the Ending  (Read 3995 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
The Alpha and the Omega - the Beginning and the Ending
« on: August 14, 2009, 11:35:38 AM »
YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtuddWkfGLk

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. 8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

No question about the identity of the person in the above verse:

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

In Old Testament prophecy many hundreds of years before Jesus was manifest, or revealed, to us:

Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

Psalms 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. 17 I may tell all my bones: they look [and] stare upon me. 18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: The Alpha and the Omega - the Beginning and the Ending
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 01:55:48 PM »
I really loved this video. It is very concise and to the point. And the beauty of it is there are so many more verses that reveal the message to be discovered as you read the scriptures.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon