Author Topic: Christian use of the Name Allah Banned - Churches Burned  (Read 5979 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Christian use of the Name Allah Banned - Churches Burned
« on: January 08, 2010, 02:09:05 PM »
For all those Muslims in this forum, and elsewhere online, who engage in the dissimulation/subterfuge/taqiyyah that Mohammed's god's name "Allah" can be applied to the God of Christians, it looks like soon those that engage in such dissimulation will be labeled as Islamic renegade infidels, by their own brethren.

Satan is mobilizing his Muslim minions into violence against Christians who use the name "Allah" in Christian publications. Perhaps soon this debate will open the eyes of our Arabic speaking Christian brethren, to their inadvertent error of blaspheming God's name, by using Mohammed's god's name "Allah" as a generic term for the word "God".
Observing the debate in Malaysia could hopefully help to illustrate their error.

Of course in countries where Islam is in control this isn't an issue because they simply ban all Christian materials. Islam has never been able to stand the light of truth. Muslims are naked and disarmed in battle, against the sword of the Spirit.

Surah 5:101 O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble.
102 Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith.

Of course what Mohammed means is that some converted because they gained faith in God through a personal relationship with Him, and then left Mohammed's religion.

"Allah has hated for you three things: ... 3. And asking too many questions (in disputed religious matters)." (Dr. Khan, Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 2, #555)
http://www.petewaldo.com/#islam_201

It also should go a long way into silencing those Muslims whether through ignorance, or through dissimulation, that try to suggest that Mohammed's god's name is the same as that of the Christians God.

Of the Islamic "beast"
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,503504,00.html

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -  The Malaysian government will issue a new decree restoring a ban on Christian publications using the word "Allah" to refer to God, officials said Sunday.

Home Affairs Minister Syed Hamid Albar said a previous Feb. 16 decree that allowed Christian publications to use the word as long as they specified the material was not for Muslims was a mistake, the national Bernama news agency reported.

The about-turn came after Islamic groups slammed the government and warned that even conditional use of the word by Christians would anger Muslims, who make up the country's majority.

A senior ministry official confirmed Syed Hamid's comments, saying there were "interpretation mistakes" in the Feb. 16 decree that led to the confusion.

"'Allah' cannot be used for other religions except Islam because it might confuse Muslims. This is the ministry's stand and it hasn't changed," the official, who declined to be named citing protocol, told The Associated Press.

The official said the ministry was likely to issue a new decree to annul the old one and effectively re-impose the ban.

The dispute has become symbolic of increasing religious tensions in Malaysia, where 60 percent of the 27 million people are Muslim Malays. A third of the population is ethnic Chinese and Indian, and many of them practice Christianity.

Malaysia's minorities have often complained that their constitutional right to practice their religions freely has come under threat from the Malay Muslim-dominated government. They cite destruction of Hindu temples and conversion disputes as examples. The government denies any discrimination.

The Herald, the Roman Catholic Church's main newspaper in the country, had filed a legal suit to challenge the government ban on non-Muslims using the word.

The Herald argued that the Arabic word is a common reference for God that predates Islam and has been used for centuries as a translation in Malay.

Rev. Lawrence Andrew, the editor of the Herald, said Sunday the publication had not been notified of the government's change in policy.

"Unfortunately the apparent relief that we imagined we were able to enjoy has been short-lived," he said.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Christian use of the name Allah Banned
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 02:10:44 PM »
Should it be a surprise that the Roman Church's main newspaper in the country was suing to be able to continue to use the name "Allah"?!
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=7.0

Just imagine how wonderful it would be if the Roman Church instead, switched to the NAME of the ONE TRUE GOD YHWH - Yahweh - and used the Messiah's Hebrew name Yeshua, which means "Yahweh saves", rescues or delivers. The Malay's may even search the names online.

Then the Muslims would be stuck with the Quraish pagan's deity "Allah"s name, while Christians held the name of the ONE TRUE GOD as it appears nearly 7,000 times in scripture, and in paleo-hebrew inscription dating as early as the 9th century BC!
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2640.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Christian use of the Name Allah Banned
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 02:15:37 PM »
Malaysian Churches Firebombed in Dispute Over Christians Using Word "Allah"

http://themoderatevoice.com/58651/malaysian-churches-firebombed-in-dispute-over-christians-using-word-allah/

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Christian use of the Name Allah Banned
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 09:13:19 AM »
More churches burned in Malaysia.
Malaysian churches burned in the name of Allah

"Maybe, if we never facing this situation by our own experience, we might still think positive. Its oke to be positive, but in my opinion, positive is positive, and negative is negative. And the negativism which occured because of fanatism people that is increasing day by day in the face of religion, specially in islam shouldn't be allowed. We have to stop it, however and whatever we will do. And for me (who has own experience as a member of one radicalist group in indonesia), i have to do more real action to fix this problem. Please joint me my friends.. "

Here is perhaps the most stunning opportunity for Christians to claim and restore Yahweh's name, and establish to illustrate the extreme divide between Yahshua and Muhammad and his "Allah", yet instead the "church" seems more inclined to fight so they can keep using the name of blasphemy "Allah" in their Bibles and Christian materials.
It is tough to contemplate, but could God be using the Muslims, to punish those Christians for blaspheming His name?

What about the broader implications of this?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1728.msg10357#msg10357
From a former Muslim
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2531.0

Mike S

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
Re: Christian use of the Name Allah Banned - Churches Burned
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 05:45:06 AM »
I was browsing through some older posts that I had either missed or read too far back to remember it, and came across this one. How ironic it is that Muslims would tell Christians that our God Yaweh and Allah is the same God, yet ban the use of his Arabic name by Christians! 

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 06:04:22 AM »
I was browsing through some older posts that I had either missed or read too far back to remember it, and came across this one. How ironic it is that Muslims would tell Christians that our God Yaweh and Allah is the same God, yet ban the use of his Arabic name by Christians!
I wonder if God had a hand in it, spanking the Roman Church for using that name of blasphemy, even as they were fighting to be able to continue to keep using that name that the etymology suggests was the Arabian pagan's moon god.

Mike S

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 10:43:04 AM »
I wonder if God had a hand in it, spanking the Roman Church for using that name of blasphemy, even as they were fighting to be able to continue to keep using that name that the etymology suggests was the Arabian pagan's moon god.

I think it is very plausible for that to be the case, Peter. When I just re-read what I posted above, the way I have stated it may lead readers to conclude that I believe it is OK, at least for Arabic Christians, to use the name of the moon god in place of Yaweh. The readers perhaps should consider the time of morning that I wrote it, being that I was not quite fully awake. To set the record straight, NOT SO!.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 06:19:24 AM »
This issue is heating up even more.
http://www.ucanews.com/news/outrage-over-plans-for-malaysian-bible-burning-festival/67199
Why on earth would Malaysian Christians not want to change the name from the name of blasphemy "Allah" to that of the one true God Yahweh in their bibles. While perhaps informing their fellow Muslim citizens:

1. Of the name of the one true God Yahweh as occurs nearly 7,000 times in scripture.
2. The Arabic language was unknown to the world until a few centuries into the Christian era.
3. The etymology of the name "Allah" suggests is was a pagan Arabian moon God.

Bistabuster

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 01:03:10 AM »
I think what we see is all part of the big plan.  I look at it this way.  I designed the automobile.  You know nothing about automobiles.  I explain how you are to take care of it.  If you don't, then bad things happen.  You complain at me about the damage YOU caused simply because you didn't do what I said and it's my fault.  Since I built the automobile, I know how it works.  You don't. 

That's how prophecy works.  God knows how we work.  He knows what we will do and everything else.  He knew Islam would come into being and Christianity would slowly dwindle away. 

Well, you get the idea.  Point is, God knows how and why we screw up all the time.  So, what we see is what is meant to be!

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 05:01:18 AM »
I think what we see is all part of the big plan.  I look at it this way.  I designed the automobile.  You know nothing about automobiles.  I explain how you are to take care of it.  If you don't, then bad things happen.  You complain at me about the damage YOU caused simply because you didn't do what I said and it's my fault.  Since I built the automobile, I know how it works.  You don't. 

That's how prophecy works.  God knows how we work.  He knows what we will do and everything else.  He knew Islam would come into being and Christianity would slowly dwindle away. 

Well, you get the idea.  Point is, God knows how and why we screw up all the time.  So, what we see is what is meant to be!

Yes indeed. If Islam were not the final foe of God's people, then prophecy would not be fulfilled.
What we actually see in this thread is a Roman Church arguing to continue to call the one true God of the scriptures YHWH, by the name of blasphemy of a pagan Arabian deity named "Allah". They are missing a golden opportunity to correct themselves, which would further highlight that Arabic speaking people are invoking a name that the etymology suggests was the name of the Arabian pagan's moon god, while Christians and Jews should be invoking the name of the one true God YHWH (Yahweh) as it occurs nearly 7,000 times in scripture and in paleo-Hebrew engravings that date back to the 9th century BC.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2265.0

This would help highlight that the god of Islam is the perfect opposite of the one true God YHWH, and that the Quran is as opposite to the Gospel, and as Muhammad was the opposite of THE Messiah.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/islam_the_opposite.htm

I have corresponded with at least one Egyptian Christian, that is convicted by invoking the name of blasphemy of "Allah", as he knows God's real name.

Let alone we Christians should be calling Jesus "Yeshua", not only because it's His name, but also because it is wonderfully self-descriptive meaning "Yahweh saves", "delivers" or "rescues".
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1889.msg7820#msg7820

The Arabic language didn't even come along until into the Christian era, and didn't even have a written form until a few centuries into the Christian era.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2561.0

That's why the early versions of the Quran were in such a state of flux and change. Because the Arabic language was still evolving in major ways:
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2576.0